How you see vore (phisophically)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: How you see vore (phisophically)

Postby Dinkydoo » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:39 pm

I see it as a burden. Yeah, the concept is great, but you'll never be able to be eaten in real like without a slow, painful death. I hate that I like it
Dinkydoo
New to the forum

Postby AeriaGloris » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:06 am

Dinkydoo wrote:I see it as a burden. Yeah, the concept is great, but you'll never be able to be eaten in real like without a slow, painful death. I hate that I like it

Well... The death would probably be pretty quick. Does that make it better? :lol:
My writing outline for 2022 is out. Let me know your thoughts on my latest Blog Post. ˚✧₊⁎( ˘▽˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Postby wynonna » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:29 pm

AeriaGloris wrote:
Dinkydoo wrote:I see it as a burden. Yeah, the concept is great, but you'll never be able to be eaten in real like without a slow, painful death. I hate that I like it

Well... The death would probably be pretty quick. Does that make it better? :lol:

Agreed. One would most likely suffocate in minutes in someone's stomach, well before the acid would start breaking you down. A fact I played off of in my latest story, "Terrorist Vore"
wynonna
Participator

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion