Looking for a NovelAI Vore Module

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Looking for a NovelAI Vore Module

Postby Notgeti » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:57 pm

VaguenessIncoming wrote:These points aren't inherently obvious to anyone not already in the know; not all of us use or are familiar with these kinds of tools. None of the creators contacted to offer their content to the algorithm were told about these supposed benefits, so we cannot be blamed for being, naturally, on the back foot.

With that said, the answer tracks, thank you for providing it. I look forward to reading the stories that will be written with its assistance.

I apologize for my tone. As Ryujin stated, I was feeling frustrated and unheard, and you didn't deserve the snarky line I gave.
Eka, thank you, I agree with everything you've stated, and thank you for being understanding.
Notgeti
New to the forum

Postby AlluringPredation » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:30 pm

Maybe it would be wise to start a new thread based generally around NovelAI, rather than a specific facet, providing an introduction to the program and letting people to contribute directly.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby LightDragon » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:27 pm

I have not understood everything, but I want to say that anyone can use my stories on this site to create a module.

And since they are formatted with a lot of double line breaks and other special characters, I also allow anyone to "clean" my stories to make them compatible with a learning algorithm (but only for this purpose ^^)
LightDragon
Participator

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion