Looking for an old comic of Hguy44

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking for an old comic of Hguy44

Postby Anonno » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:59 pm

I've searched almost everywhere and I have been forced to post. I know most of Hguy44's old art can be found on

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post& ... uy44&pid=0

but the thing is, just one comic eludes me. The one below. Years ago, I remember seeing a full gray-scaled comic of this one, where a giantess Amy Rose eats tails. I doubted it's existence for a time,owing it to a fever dream, but since I've found this picture, it's confirmed my suspicions.

Does anyone have the full comic or at least the rest of the sketch?
Attachments
hg44.jpg
Anonno
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for an old comic of Hguy44

Postby PickleSurprise » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:33 am

Where did you find this one? Got a link? Couldn't find the source with reverse search. I've tried looking for their older stuff for a bit, but haven't had too much luck since I know some images were on their DeviantArt only and such -_-
PickleSurprise
New to the forum

Postby Anonno » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:39 pm

PickleSurprise wrote:Where did you find this one? Got a link? Couldn't find the source with reverse search. I've tried looking for their older stuff for a bit, but haven't had too much luck since I know some images were on their DeviantArt only and such -_-

I found it on 8ch before it shut down. I've heard they deleted their older sonic stuff. Deviantart was the place I orginally saw the comic too, but even then there's nothing there anymore.
Anonno
Somewhat familiar

Postby PickleSurprise » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:03 am

Anonno wrote:
PickleSurprise wrote:Where did you find this one? Got a link? Couldn't find the source with reverse search. I've tried looking for their older stuff for a bit, but haven't had too much luck since I know some images were on their DeviantArt only and such -_-

I found it on 8ch before it shut down. I've heard they deleted their older sonic stuff. Deviantart was the place I orginally saw the comic too, but even then there's nothing there anymore.

Yeah, not even a screenshot of their page on the WayBack. I can start another thread on 8ch to see if anyone else has leads
PickleSurprise
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion