Feeling ashamed for liking vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Feeling ashamed for liking vore?

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:14 am

Dinkydoo wrote:For one, it puts me in the same group of people you'd see making MS Paint fetish art, and you can't truly experience it in real life

Aye, that's the rub isn't it? On both counts. Really the same count, because unrequitable separation from reality makes 90% of people insane and insufferable, and impossible to be publicly associated with.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby stearwing » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:31 am

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:
Dinkydoo wrote:For one, it puts me in the same group of people you'd see making MS Paint fetish art, and you can't truly experience it in real life

Aye, that's the rub isn't it? On both counts. Really the same count, because unrequitable separation from reality makes 90% of people insane and insufferable, and impossible to be publicly associated with.

I've been keeping a photo from a textbook around for this exact reason.
Fantasies are a well-explored phenomenon, and the general consensus seems to be "they're not a problem unless they directly cause suffering to you or others".
We dream. It's what we do as a species, and it only makes you insufferable if you don't know when to focus on other things. Sure, some dreams are less filthy and more inspiring than mere sex fantasies. There's people who dream of walking on the moon - or even just walking, if they're wheelchair-bound - but most assuredly never will, and the same patterns apply: most of them are okay, it's only the borderline-suicidal loonies who build rockets in their back yards that become worrying. We call these impossible dreams "tragic", not because they're impossible but because trying to reach them against all reason can ruin the dreamer.

But back to vore. If you're not as far gone as to cannibalise people in real life (or letting that happen to you) and your fantasies still bring you emotional anguish, you've got more options than just to try and beat them down. Most notably, consider that acceptance may help you. It will get rid of the constant stress that comes with cognitive dissonance, and lets you re-examine your kinks with a calmer mind.
Acceptance, after all, isn't approval. It's recognising what's right in front of you as a thing that's right in front of you. It's there, and no amount of mere wishing will make it go away. If you truly want that to happen, you'll have to understand it first, and to do that you must come to terms with what it is rather than what you want it to be.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby blergle » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:30 pm

Vore wasn't the first kink I explored that horrifies the normies. By the time I discovered what vore is and that there were actually communities and art about it, I was already settled with fantasy versus reality. Whatever goes on inside my head is fine, it's not coming out into reality. In reality I actually have a huge problem with anyone victimizing anyone, and I know that I'm like that, so fantasy violence or whatever goes on in the realm of my imagination is just that, imagination.
blergle
---

Postby dziobak112 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:30 pm

I'm not ashamed for myself, but I would never admit it to any of my friends. They wouldn't understand :(
dziobak112
New to the forum

Postby Winny » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:41 pm

It's a fetish I wont ever tell IRL people about, but I embraced the degenerate side of myself while ago. As long as you enjoy it, there is no shame in it.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby acex007 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:09 am

Yeah it is a pretty fucked up fetish if you really think about it, but if its all fantasy and not real stuff like killing animals its cool. But still feel guilty time to time.

Oh for sure told my GF of 4+ years was into they ghosted me for 5 days then came back, turns out they ran away from home, and told me I was disgusting. We talked for a few weeks I deleted my account here as well as any vore site I was on and my entire stash to prove I loved them more than I enjoyed this. We tried to make it work for a bit then they blocked my number and every form of online contact we had. 3 years later I get a message that they killed themselves after they blocked me from one of their friends. Pretty much forced myself to believe I was the reason they did that and all because I had a fetish.

Then I got a boyfriend a bout a year after that message, found him after he posted something about liking vore and told him about this site. We dated for a few months rped and made art for each other shared stuff we liked then the same shit ghosted me for a few weeks then blocked my number and every online contact we have.

Sometimes I go months without touching this or any vore site from the guilt of this shit. Liking vore cost me 2 relationships and I swore off ever dating again. I hate that I enjoy it many times over, but I still need it to relax or just mindlessly enjoy it. The guilt will probably never go away and sometimes feel like enjoying this is why I am going to hell and should be a good enough reason to kill myself.

Sorry if tmi im 1/2 into a bottle of vodka
My RP post for anyone curious viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27589
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:43 am

acex007 wrote:Oh for sure told my GF of 4+ years was into they ghosted me for 5 days then came back, turns out they ran away from home, and told me I was disgusting. We talked for a few weeks I deleted my account here as well as any vore site I was on and my entire stash to prove I loved them more than I enjoyed this. We tried to make it work for a bit then they blocked my number and every form of online contact we had. 3 years later I get a message that they killed themselves after they blocked me from one of their friends. Pretty much forced myself to believe I was the reason they did that and all because I had a fetish.

Holy shit.
I mean I can see how the two events are connected, but not in that way, damn.
Someone who can't forgive other people's repellent qualities is less likely to survive having to confront their own. It's the same impulse, wiping another person out of your life because of one gross part, or wiping yourself out because of one gross part.
Blame yourself if you like, but it's not on you to be pure for the sake of the purity-obsessed. It's a tragedy, but it sounds like you weren't the catalyst, just a close spectator.

That's some heavy shame though. Fuck.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby acex007 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:22 am

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:
acex007 wrote:Oh for sure told my GF of 4+ years was into they ghosted me for 5 days then came back, turns out they ran away from home, and told me I was disgusting. We talked for a few weeks I deleted my account here as well as any vore site I was on and my entire stash to prove I loved them more than I enjoyed this. We tried to make it work for a bit then they blocked my number and every form of online contact we had. 3 years later I get a message that they killed themselves after they blocked me from one of their friends. Pretty much forced myself to believe I was the reason they did that and all because I had a fetish.

Holy shit.
Someone who can't forgive other people's repellent qualities is less likely to survive having to confront their own. It's the same impulse, wiping another person out of your life because of one gross part, or wiping yourself out because of one gross part.
Blame yourself if you like, but it's not on you to be pure for the sake of the purity-obsessed. It's a tragedy, but it sounds like you weren't the catalyst, just a close spectator.

Yeah been carrying that weight since 2010 and still no better. Thanks for the kind words though.
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:57 pm

SecretBaboon wrote:A likely contributor also is the fact that I grew up in a sexually oppressive religion (what am I kidding, it's a cult), and while I no longer am affiliated with it, years of conditioning and harmful teachings don't just disappear.

That's your answer right there. It's not normal, but it's also not your fault. There's no need to be ashamed of it. As long as you keep it to yourself and others that know what they're getting themselves into like vore or fetish websites or chat rooms.

I've been sexually oppressed for different reasons, the main ones being bullying which led to social anxiety, being overweight and unhealthy, and what I was taught from the education and the media.

Fetishes or other abnormal sexual behaviors develop from natural sexual urges being warped by sexual oppression or trauma. An example of this are prisoners that used to be straight, but no longer are due to sexual oppression. While fetishes aren't normal, a lot of people still have them so you aren't alone.

Today, I just indulge and know that it's fine as long as I keep it to myself. I have literally no other available outlet so what else am I supposed to do? If anyone wants to judge me for it, they can either genuinely help me have a normal life or fuck right off because finger pointing and judging do no good.

acex007 wrote:
EmilyNidhoggr wrote:

Holy shit.

Yeah been carrying that weight since 2010 and still no better. Thanks for the kind words though.

I'm no expert, but if it helps it sounds like some underlying issue on her end. Suicide doesn't just happen at the flip of a switch. She was like an emotional dam ready to burst. Even if she never met you she would have burst at some point and the result would have been the same.

I know someone that was married to a pedophile for 15 years. It's emotionally scarred her and it shows, but she never went that far. A four year relationship with a harmless fetish like this is nothing compared to that.
Jayezox
---

Postby AeriaGloris » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:43 pm

Jayezox wrote:I'm no expert, but if it helps it sounds like some underlying issue on her end. Suicide doesn't just happen at the flip of a switch. She was like an emotional dam ready to burst. Even if she never met you she would have burst at some point and the result would have been the same.

I know someone that was married to a pedophile for 15 years. It's emotionally scarred her and it shows, but she never went that far. A four year relationship with a harmless fetish like this is nothing compared to that.

Cutting off her support systems in a time of hardship is self-destructive behavior. As Jayezox said, there was an underlying emotional issue here. It's hard not to take someone's suicide or self-harm personally when it is directly tied to your relationship. I've had a close friend that was held hostage in a toxic relationship out of fears his partner would self harm. When he broke up with her, she drove her car into a crash barrier and killed two construction workers but not herself. It tore him up inside, but he had no part in the way she chose to hurt herself.

If she had reached out to others for help, she may still have been alive today. Don't make the same mistake as her. Reach out for help if you need it.
My writing outline for 2022 is out. Let me know your thoughts on my latest Blog Post. ˚✧₊⁎( ˘▽˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Postby acex007 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:50 pm

I realize I was drunk when I made that post, but to be clear. The feeling of guilt comes from the fact she ran away from home because I told her about this site or at least that is what she told me. So I feel guilty for being the final straw and feel like it’s my fault. Just like when I was a kid (20+ years ago) and left a chocolate chip cookie on my desk and our dog ate it. The next day she lost all ability to walk and had to be put down, she was 12 at the time. So probably some psychological stuff there with blame about causing death or being so close to the final straw of whatever and assume it’s my fault. Sorry for rushed response at work hope everyone has a good day and thanks for listening.
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Belianal » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:13 am

Hi,

First of all I want to apologise for my bad english, it's not my mothertongue so i'll do my best...

I am actually ashamed with this paraphilia... only 2 people around me know about it: My Wife and my psychologist... Both told me that there is no shame to have with a fetish, even if it's not biologicaly possible.

Note: I am more like AV and UB, so... Except if I Could steal the Ant-Man's costume, I don't risk anything :D

I am lucky my wife is very understanding, now, she's more affraid that I could left her for somenone with the same fetish, but at least, she still with me. She even said that she was unconfortable that she can't accomplish my fetish...

"Hey Ant-Man, give me that goddam costume! I need it!"

*Sigh* But even with that, I feel ashamed... And I don't know why...

By the way, I am sorry for you acex007, I saw your story, open-minded people are rare, I wish you the best.
“S'aimer, c'est avoir faim ensemble et non pas se dévorer l'un l'autre.”
Gustave Thibon
Belianal
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion