Condescendingly Sweet Preds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Condescendingly Sweet Preds

Postby PikachuX2073 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:50 pm

"I'm gonna gobble you up!" These words just pop into my head with no fanfare sometimes.
But since they are just there popping up unapologetically at random, might as well put them to good use!
However, since I don't see myself as a Pred, and only play one to get the best out of the ones I like for myself, and I'm personally more a hidden third wheel, mainly an observer, with the only exceptions for my personal favourite preds, and the ideal one for me…

I need to customize the use of the those ringing words.

I decided to use them in a way that feels more fitting to that ideal pres of mine that would take care of me and not want any harm come to me, and I basically came up with a kind of pet talk manner of expression that seemed interesting and fitting to how I like to deal with vore on a personal level, and I thought, why not share it? Maybe you guys and gals want to explore the idea yourself?

Basically a pred that would talk to their prey like "I'm gonna gobble you up, yes I will, yes I will." Like how someone would talk to a pampered pet. The prey would probably be embarrassed by their significant other's behavior, but they're also weak to their cinnamon roll and can't bring themselves to be mad at them.

Example: "I'm gonna gobble you right up, yesh." "Stop it! You've embarrassing both of us!" "No you like it."
*sigh*"I can't stay mad at you…"

I can also see this working for a protector type pred, or a guardian.
What about you? Do you have a pred that fits this description?
PikachuX2073
Participator

Re: Condescendingly Sweet Preds

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:06 pm

X: This post is about me and I am scared at how accurate it is.

Haha! You've practically hit the nail on the head with this one! Being a wholesome pred consists 50% of doing things out of pure love, and the other 50% comes from stuff like this. The way that I always see the situation is similar to a form of roleplaying within itself (roleplaying inside of a roleplay? What is this madness you speak of?!) where the pred and prey are in on the entire thing and act as though the ensuing vore is an unwilling scenario despite the fact that everything is willing and consensual. For instance:

"I'm going to eat you right up, and there's nothing you can do to stop me!"
"Oh no, you don't want me! There's far better things to snack on! ;)"
"But my belly is soft and warm... and it wants you inside it!"
"AHHHHHH! XD"
(Vore happens here)

Essentially, the whole thing is taking a situation that contains harder themes (unwilling prey, cruel pred, and fatality) and making them much softer (willing everyone, sweet pred, and safekeeping) while still preserving the same flavor. Just one of the reasons I love to play wholesome pred like this!
Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby blessedwasthechild » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:46 pm

Condescendingly sweet preds... Okay glad I can add that to my vocabulary. I think that perfectly sums up one of my favorite kinds of preds. I like them to be hyper dominant but not strictly *mean*, and this is so apt for it!

"Honey, if you weren't meant to be my food you wouldn't be the sweetest most delicious looking thing I'd ever seen!"
"C'mon, I know what's best for you and that's for you to be on my waistline!"

Stuff like thiiis.
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby Ixtili » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:38 am

I feel like what I like could be classified as condescendingly sweet preds but in my case they're very condescending due to my fatal romance obsession. So more bittersweet than plain old sweet. They're going to digest the prey in body and soul but they're a romantic about it. To them consuming and courting are intertwined, so the prey is both prey and someone beloved and they take every opportunity to remind the prey of both sides of that coin. To them the prey's fate is not up for debate and they will do everything in their power to see it through, in that sense it can seem condescending when they are gentle or loving or try and comfort the prey but at the same time it's likely the Pred themselves don't mean to be condescending but loving but they're simply so predatory that this intent is lost in translation.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:10 am

I don't know about "condescendingly sweet", but the most polite predator I have ever written was probably the dragon Gongolorithangareenathirinstar (see “The Sixth Path” and “Duel of Drakes”, who would always ask if he could eat you and accepted the answer "no" with good grace.

The dragon Trogonilarithangertreldistanin from “A Study of Dragons” is almost as polite.

This is not to say that all dragons in the world of Āen are gentlebeings; Aragandaferithondacanathee (“The Dragon”) is an example of the more "traditional" sort who will eat whoever he wants whenever he wants. Like humans, they are capable of great good or depraved evil, in about the same measure.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion