I Experienced the Feeling of CockTF Last Night

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

I Experienced the Feeling of CockTF Last Night

Postby Amorous » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:19 pm

(Content warning, there are mentions of marijuana use, though I should note it is legal where I live. I should also note, you should probably not try to seek out marijuana just to try and experience the same thing, body highs are different for everyone, and the likelihood of one being able to recreate it is unlikely.)

Last night was an experience like no other I've ever had before. It had been about a couple of hours since I ate an edible that admittedly had a tiny bit too much weed in it, and I had an intense body high.

I sent a message to a very close friend that I often discuss cockTF, and many other weird fetishes with. As I was laying down while waiting for their response, I began to think about cockTF, specifically in the role as the prey for my friend... What happened next however...

The body high I was undergoing, as well as the lewd thoughts going through my mind. It mixed. While my physical form stayed the same, I started to feel like I was actually transforming into a dick, my legs becoming the sack, my upper body becoming the shaft, it all felt so real, it was such a blissful feeling that I don't even think I could even begin to describe. My heart was pounding, for a brief moment, while my eyes were closed, and I was laying still, I thought I was actually transforming. The blood flowing through me, the throbbing... It was oh so wonderful.

My phone buzzed, after 5 minutes my friend had sent a reply, and I snapped back to reality. I told them about what had happened, telling them how amazing it was... That it really felt like I had become, their cock.

From there we immediately started dirty talking, and when they started to describe what they were "doing to me" with me as their "cock"... I actually began to feel it. Their hands wrapped around me, going up and down. At this point my body was shaking wildly. It truly felt like I was a cock. They kept going, the pleasurable feeling all over my body intensifying... Until they told me that we were cumming.

With those words my body began to immediately jolt, almost mimicking what a cock would do when it achieved orgasm, there was pleasure running all throughout my body, I swear I could almost feel their cum pouring out of me, it was one of, if not, the best sensation I had ever felt. It was almost as if that in all forms but physical, I had really become their cock.

Shortly after, we would end up passing out, but it was honestly a life changing experience, one of the best days of my life, something I don't think I'll ever forget.
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Re: I Experienced the Feeling of CockTF Last Night

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:16 pm

Haha! This is great! Probably one heck of an experience that happens once in a lifetime. Thanks for the story, and thanks for the laugh, brother!
Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zenith- » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:07 pm

Drugs are a hell of a drug :lol:
Zenith-
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:04 am

It's weird that this is on a vore forum.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Amorous » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:17 am

empatheticapathy wrote:It's weird that this is on a vore forum.

CTF technically falls under absorption vore in a fair amount of circumstances, this would be one of those cases.
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Postby VorishHorish » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:41 am

You were absolutely baked lol.
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Houyo » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:56 am

Hahaha, weed, am I right fellow cool people?

But for real, seems neat. Glad you enjoyed it.
Houyo
???

Postby ninth » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:01 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:It's weird that this is on a vore forum.

Where else is it supposed to go?
ninth
Been posting for a bit

Postby gromyko » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:43 pm

Wow! Congratulations on having a really amazing experience.
gromyko
New to the forum

Postby MaskedSinner » Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:32 pm

Sounds like it was a lot of fun! When I first got high the first thing I thought about was how I wanted to try having sex like that
MaskedSinner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hawkeye7 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:27 am

I don't do drugs, but don't mind others' choices.
I guess the closest we would get to experiencing vore would be dreaming, lucid or otherwise. When it does, then yeah, it's incredible.
If it was controllable, predictable, to be able to do it all the time, then each night would be a wonderful fantasy played out. :)
Hawkeye7
New to the forum

Postby alexiadove » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:06 pm

This is simply amazing.
alexiadove
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion