The hungry monster that started it all (for me).

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

The hungry monster that started it all (for me).

Postby Justin-Time » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:10 pm

Once upon a time, when I was a young man discovering himself, I played a game you might have heard of called Final Fantasy 7. It seemed like a typical play session until I ran into a strange creature called "Hungry". Hungry's first move was to shrink one of my party members. This I found annoying, but manageable. However, this little monster's next move was to run over to that poor person and toss them into its mouth, removing them from the battle. The bastard even had the audacity to lick its lips and rub its stomach like this was just a casual lunch. I kind of freaked out at first, thinking I lost that party member for good and I'd have to go back to my last save point. After learning this wasn't the case I was relieved and saw the Hungry as more of an inconvenience. Eventually though, I became fascinated with the way it just haphazardly threw people into itself and even tried to get it to eat my entire party (which it sadly is programmed not to do) in hopes it would activate some glitch that let me play as the Hungry. I realize that was a silly thing to hope for now, but I grew up when people were talking about how you can play master hand in smash bros if you just click Luigi's panel 100 times or whatever. Anyways, my fascination with Hungry didn't last too long, but it did motivate me to look into things eating other things and one thing lead to another.

A few days ago Hungry popped back into my mind and I wondered if Square ever expanded on it. Unfortunately, that's not really the case. Hungry reappeared in a FF7 side game, (in which it lost its ability to eat people I might add) but that's it, and no explanation for what it even is. Personally, I see Hungry as a voodoo based monster that is made by the world's equivalent to wild magic and the people it eats are either magically absorbed into it or they're kept in some pocket dimension where the Hungry feeds off them forever. Also, it's shape makes me think of Dusclopse. Anyways, Hungry seems to have disappeared into the shadows, so I guess I'm trying to get it some recognition.
Justin-Time
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion