Seidon no Ryuu (dark fantasy vore manga)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Seidon no Ryuu (dark fantasy vore manga)

Postby Nobodyman » Thu May 13, 2021 2:47 pm

Welcome to thread for discussing possibly the first ever published erotic vore-centric manga, Seidon no Ryuu (roughly translated to "Dragon of the World"). The manga is written and illustrated by the manga artist Wasu and is currently being published in Comic Valkyrie. New chapters of it come out (usually) once a month with the latest chapter having dropped just this week.

For those unaware, the manga is set in a medieval fantasy world in which a cult-like group of dragon-human hybrids ritualistically swallow ordinary humans whole. The story centers on Manato, your typical teenage shonen/seinen protagonist, who joins a resistance movement dedicated to stopping the dragons and freeing humans from their cruel reign.

For the current chapter, click the orange button at this link: https://bookwalker.jp/deb4a00b22-30f2-4 ... b36b3f7d2/

For previous chapters: https://weloma.net/404/

The official webpage for the manga: https://www.comic-valkyrie.com/seidonnoryu/

The author's Twitter account: https://twitter.com/wasugabakutan
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Seidon no Ryuu (dark fantasy vore manga)

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu May 13, 2021 9:27 pm

I found an English version somewhere I just don't remember where.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby malus35 » Fri May 14, 2021 2:21 am

ArcaneSigil wrote:I found an English version somewhere I just don't remember where.

I only renember seeing the two first chapters translated.

I really hope someone will catch on translating the rest.

I think translators dropped it when they realised that it was a disguised fetish manga

Pixiv of the author https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/14878205

87527718_p0.jpg
Including these samples of special illustrations sold with book 1 of the manga, one of witch has the main girl in a stomach
malus35
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClarAya » Fri May 14, 2021 6:31 am

malus35 wrote:
ArcaneSigil wrote:I found an English version somewhere I just don't remember where.

I only renember seeing the two first chapters translated.

I really hope someone will catch on translating the rest.

I think translators dropped it when they realised that it was a disguised fetish manga

Pixiv of the author https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/14878205

87527718_p0.jpg

Which is funny, because I've seen a fair share of translated manga that go into fetish territory for example there's a manga about a futanari elf, so people go out of their way to translate a manga about a female elf with a dick but a legitimate story that happens to involve soft vore is a red flag, but I'm willing to bet if it was hard vore they would have no problem with translating it
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Ayashe » Fri May 14, 2021 9:05 am

malus35 wrote:I think translators dropped it when they realised that it was a disguised fetish manga

I don't know if this is the reason they dropped it, but this manga IS a fetish manga. If you are looking for an interesting story, I think you won't find it here. The story is so generic and so full of cliches >.< But! The vore scenes are really good! :) Thank you for recommending this!
Ayashe
Somewhat familiar

Postby KillerZ15 » Sun May 16, 2021 9:51 am

Ayashe wrote:
malus35 wrote:I think translators dropped it when they realised that it was a disguised fetish manga

I don't know if this is the reason they dropped it, but this manga IS a fetish manga. If you are looking for an interesting story, I think you won't find it here. The story is so generic and so full of cliches >.< But! The vore scenes are really good! :) Thank you for recommending this!

Pretty much this. Some form of vore happens in almost every chapter. I think there were two or three when there wasn't. As you said, the story being interesting isn't something you should count on here. It really doesn't help that for a majority of the raw chapters I was able to guess large amounts of the plot.

That said, Wasu (the writer/artist) has been at this long enough for the vore to be detailed. Someone linked Wasu's Pixiv, so that should be enough of an indication of how detailed the vore gets.

I won't deny that the vore work itself is high-quality, but I have no interest in most of it, given I'm mostly a female pred kind of guy. Still, if you are flexible in vore (at least for the preds; prey victims seem to be mostly female prey, from what I've seen), then you should probably check this out. If you want an interesting story, however... yeah, even in vore content, I've seen more creative scenarios in other made comics. I'm not saying this is bad, but I find it way too generic for me to be invested in any of the characters who last longer than one chapter.
KillerZ15
New to the forum

Postby Heath2 » Fri May 28, 2021 12:34 pm

This really is something.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Saiai » Sat May 29, 2021 12:09 am

It addresses an uncomfortable issue in me, even in my own fantasies. I can't translate the comics, but it's clear there's a religion that exists around being eaten, although many find it clearly a horrifying thing instead, a la a "Berserk" apostle attack on an innocent commoner village. Some early panels depicted rather attractive robed priests returning to human form after devouring a village. In some cases, there's people being eaten and enjoying it, and in another, I may be mistaken, but one was regurgitated alive.

The whole thing is awesome and hot, but as a soft fan, I wonder, and don't want to raise an argument. What's going on? I'm almost enamored with the idea that they're simply afraid of becoming one with greater beings. Is that what the author intended? And even if that's not the case... wouldn't that be an amazing fantasy setting for a religion? Surrender to a dragon and live on consciously as one with it?

This needs to be fully translated. Also going to make this a separate nation and species in my D&D campaigns now, filtering the fetish concept and letting my players take it as they see it.
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:33 am

Saiai wrote:It addresses an uncomfortable issue in me, even in my own fantasies. I can't translate the comics, but it's clear there's a religion that exists around being eaten, although many find it clearly a horrifying thing instead, a la a "Berserk" apostle attack on an innocent commoner village. Some early panels depicted rather attractive robed priests returning to human form after devouring a village. In some cases, there's people being eaten and enjoying it, and in another, I may be mistaken, but one was regurgitated alive.

The whole thing is awesome and hot, but as a soft fan, I wonder, and don't want to raise an argument. What's going on? I'm almost enamored with the idea that they're simply afraid of becoming one with greater beings. Is that what the author intended? And even if that's not the case... wouldn't that be an amazing fantasy setting for a religion? Surrender to a dragon and live on consciously as one with it?

This needs to be fully translated. Also going to make this a separate nation and species in my D&D campaigns now, filtering the fetish concept and letting my players take it as they see it.

I get what you're saying, but I think how the process is, the people who follow the religion are unaware that they are actual dragons, so when the village was attacked the people were caught off guard. Another thing we had put together is that depending on which gender of dragon eats a person its either a permanent death or rebirth, for example when the MC's Parents were eaten and as he was desperately trying to save them they were immediately digested right in front of him and the Dragon was male, now go further ahead to chapter 3 a rich girl was eaten and while inside the stomach she was describing that she was completely melting and she was then digested. During that fight with the first dragon general he explained that they eat people, melt their bodies, then use their souls to gain power. Now going further ahead to chapter 6 there's a girl joining a ritual, an initiation of sorts but she got cold feet and tried to run away but was captured by a female dragon or in this case a Lamia, the girl was swallowed whole but not immediately digested, but it was revealed in chapter 8 that same girl who was eaten was turned into a dragon and was eating another girl during a village raid, so basically it looks like whoever is eaten by a male dragon is dead while whoever is eaten by a female dragon is most likely reborn as a dragon.
ClarAya
Participator

Postby ClarAya » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:35 am

So they revealed the next Valkyrie Comic issue is coming out on the 9th unfortunately there is no new chapter of Seidon No Ryuu, there's a chance the author is taking a break or working on the 2nd book of their manga https://www.comic-valkyrie.com/magazines/
ClarAya
Participator

Postby malus35 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:09 pm

There's a french version of the third chapter online
https://mangas-origines.fr/manga/seidon ... hapitre-3/
I have no time to translate the whole thing, but I can sum it up :

-The Main character has joined "Welvilia" the order of dragon slayers
-their main objective is to kill the "pope" of The Dragon church, Hegeditas dragoeza
-Generic "church is evil" anime exposition
-This is The MC's first mission, The girl is with him because his "unexplained" transformation (the dragon hand) isn't under control and she may have to put him down if he turns wild
-Their Target is an aristocrat working for the church, forcing the local population to build a chapel. They are to take him alive and interogate him because he has conections with the pope
-The aristocrat is named Draus Richeffga, he's here with his daugter Misshea, who Ara Ara tortures workers (it's not clear what they expect to gain from this aside from beeing "the choosen superior people")
-They are under protecion of two "Dragon soldiers" , the first fight of the chapter. It's explained that the dragons are most vulnerable when they're about to swallow their prey alive.
-Heroes kill the dragon soldiers, The Aristocrat escape, they take his daughter hostage
-The black haired girl stabs Misshea's hand, her cries actually makes her dad hesitate to turn back
-The MC Stops the torture, pulls the usual "If you do this you're just like them!", to wich she replies he has no resolve.
-The dad is relieved to meet a dragon of the church. but he then gets eaten off screen.
-The dragon attacks, Bad Girl gets eaten
-The dragon says he ate them because they were unworthy, but that their "fantasmagoric journey has began"
-The dragon is the son of someone important (maybe the pope) and a "Black horned Bishop"

And well, I translated the good part.
eng1.jpg

eng2.jpg

eng3.jpg

eng4.jpg
malus35
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClarAya » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:13 am

New Chapter of Seidon no Ryuu
https://bookwalker.jp/de92418a77-258b-4 ... 5b39d9dc0/
New chapter is at 549

It starts off with 2 dragons with full bellies but the real highlight is the continued battle with the Female Lamia, As the fight rages on, the Lamia proves too powerful as she easily defeats the male warrior and wraps her tail around the female warrior, taunting them both then begins to swallow the girl, but before she was fully swallowed the Male and female MC barges in and attack forcing the Lamia to spit the girl back out
Attachments
Warrior Girl vore 1.png
Warrior Girl vore 2.png
Warrior Girl vore 3.png
Warrior Girl vore 4.png
ClarAya
Participator

Postby ClarAya » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:04 am

I got a bit of a theory question, as explained in my previous post the girl (who is named Chinon) was almost completely swallowed by the Lamia Black Horn Bishop and she basically would of been dead if the MC's didn't show up when they did, near the end of the chapter the Bishop used her ultimate attack which is basically a storm attack and from the looked of some of the scenes the guy holding the dragon girl hostage got blown away and the others are bracing themselves but then you also see the Male MC jump into the storm to protect a little boy, Now I know the author likes to do very dramatic vore scenes especially with female characters and the have never done a chapter to chapter vore scene, but they've never shown what happens if a dragon eats and digest someone using dragon powers, so my question do you think amongst the storm while everyone is distracted do you think the Black Horn bishop will use this opportunity to recapture and finish off Chinon? like for example like she's already inside her stomach being digested and everyone had no time to save her, because they did say a dragon is most vulnerable while eating someone so the storm would be perfect to finish what she started
ClarAya
Participator

Postby shaded-seraphim » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:37 pm

ClarAya wrote:I got a bit of a theory question, as explained in my previous post the girl (who is named Chinon) was almost completely swallowed by the Lamia Black Horn Bishop and she basically would of been dead if the MC's didn't show up when they did, near the end of the chapter the Bishop used her ultimate attack which is basically a storm attack and from the looked of some of the scenes the guy holding the dragon girl hostage got blown away and the others are bracing themselves but then you also see the Male MC jump into the storm to protect a little boy, Now I know the author likes to do very dramatic vore scenes especially with female characters and the have never done a chapter to chapter vore scene, but they've never shown what happens if a dragon eats and digest someone using dragon powers, so my question do you think amongst the storm while everyone is distracted do you think the Black Horn bishop will use this opportunity to recapture and finish off Chinon? like for example like she's already inside her stomach being digested and everyone had no time to save her, because they did say a dragon is most vulnerable while eating someone so the storm would be perfect to finish what she started

I'd be happy as hell to see that, something's extra appealing about a predator not giving up on her meal, and taking the next chance she gets to resume devouring her prey.

I can't wait for the inevitable canon vore scene with the main heroine, it's gonna be fantastic.
shaded-seraphim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:21 pm

shaded-seraphim wrote:
ClarAya wrote:I got a bit of a theory question, as explained in my previous post the girl (who is named Chinon) was almost completely swallowed by the Lamia Black Horn Bishop and she basically would of been dead if the MC's didn't show up when they did, near the end of the chapter the Bishop used her ultimate attack which is basically a storm attack and from the looked of some of the scenes the guy holding the dragon girl hostage got blown away and the others are bracing themselves but then you also see the Male MC jump into the storm to protect a little boy, Now I know the author likes to do very dramatic vore scenes especially with female characters and the have never done a chapter to chapter vore scene, but they've never shown what happens if a dragon eats and digest someone using dragon powers, so my question do you think amongst the storm while everyone is distracted do you think the Black Horn bishop will use this opportunity to recapture and finish off Chinon? like for example like she's already inside her stomach being digested and everyone had no time to save her, because they did say a dragon is most vulnerable while eating someone so the storm would be perfect to finish what she started

I'd be happy as hell to see that, something's extra appealing about a predator not giving up on her meal, and taking the next chance she gets to resume devouring her prey.

I can't wait for the inevitable canon vore scene with the main heroine, it's gonna be fantastic.

I doubt the main heroine is gonna get eaten however, there's almost an 90% chance the Main Hero's sister will, ever since the first chapter there has been speculation on who the mystery girl being eaten was, then later down the road the artist did a color version of that first image and the girl was wearing a dress close to the main hero's sister, plus its obvious the black dragon is the main hero and I'm pretty sure seeing the last of his family get eaten will be a trigger to his transformation
ClarAya
Participator

Postby WankersCramp » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:24 am

I think it would be interesting if there was same size vore. So human or humanoid characters eating each other instead of just beasts and monsters.
"You may fascinate a woman by giving her a piece of cheese."
WankersCramp
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClarAya » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:35 am

WankersCramp wrote:I think it would be interesting if there was same size vore. So human or humanoid characters eating each other instead of just beasts and monsters.

That would be interesting yes, but given the concept of how the people are eaten and digested immediately the dragons have a bigger belly to hold them in plus if you notice when ever they turn back human the people inside their stomachs are already digested and if they are still inside they semi stay in dragon form to hold them in
ClarAya
Participator

Postby waistdeep » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:52 pm

Is this really just a fetish manga or is it a regular manga? O.o
waistdeep
Been posting for a bit

Postby malus35 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:08 pm

waistdeep wrote:Is this really just a fetish manga or is it a regular manga? O.o

The author's twitter makes it clear it's the former.
malus35
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClarAya » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:02 pm

malus35 wrote:
waistdeep wrote:Is this really just a fetish manga or is it a regular manga? O.o

The author's twitter makes it clear it's the former.

Pretty much, plus based on their twitter profile picture and some old tweets I think the Author is a female
ClarAya
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion