Seidon no Ryuu (dark fantasy vore manga)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Seidon no Ryuu (dark fantasy vore manga)

Postby ClarAya » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:00 am

So two things: one, it looks like there won't be a new chapter this month and two, chapter 2 and 3 got translated but it seems chapter two got its pages mixed up https://kumascans.com/seidon-no-ryuu-chapter-2/
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Nobodyman » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:56 pm

ClarAya wrote:So two things: one, it looks like there won't be a new chapter this month and two, chapter 2 and 3 got translated but it seems chapter two got its pages mixed up https://kumascans.com/seidon-no-ryuu-chapter-2/

There actually was a chapter this month, but no vore scenes unfortunately.

https://viewer.bookwalker.jp/03/14/view ... 2d01&cty=1
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:24 pm

Nobodyman wrote:
ClarAya wrote:So two things: one, it looks like there won't be a new chapter this month and two, chapter 2 and 3 got translated but it seems chapter two got its pages mixed up https://kumascans.com/seidon-no-ryuu-chapter-2/

That's unfortunate, but it looks like you get some back story for Renka, however If I know the authors process of chapters and evidence that the female black horn bishop is still alive, I'm betting someone is getting gobbled up next chapter
ClarAya
Participator

Postby ClarAya » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:26 am

ClarAya wrote:
Nobodyman wrote:

That's unfortunate, but it looks like you get some back story for Renka, however If I know the authors process of chapters and evidence that the female black horn bishop is still alive, I'm betting someone is getting gobbled up next chapter

Part 2 to my theory, I think that person getting gobbled up is gonna be the bishop herself before she became a dragon, previous chapter after she got her hair cut she had a slight flashback of a man complimenting her hair so I get the feeling they are gonna go further into that and there's a guess that she is going to eat the man just like the previous bishop ate his mother
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Nobodyman » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:07 am

New chapter dropped, but still no vore. Just a lot of fighting.

https://viewer.bookwalker.jp/03/14/view ... 4876&cty=1
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:49 am

Nobodyman wrote:New chapter dropped, but still no vore. Just a lot of fighting.

https://viewer.bookwalker.jp/03/14/view ... 4876&cty=1

Yep, but based on the fight and how it progress, it seems this dragon had a relationship and it fell apart and seeing the two MC's working together is starting to irritate her, it ended on the speculation that because Ulyssia (I believe that's her name) has lost her sword, she's vulnerable but I have a feeling she has the main character shield so I don't think she's getting eaten
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Ixtili » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:53 pm

First mainstream Vore thingy? Are you sure? I mean are we not counting Dragon Pilot as fetish bait? Because I'm like 99.9% sure it is in fact fetish bait. Like the analogies made about the metaphysics of being swallowed by a dragon being linked to something missing in the pilot. Just sounds like one of the more serious and introspective writers from this website got hired by Netflix. Sure it's pretty g-rated but like honestly the link between emotional reconciliation and being swallowed by a dragon is either the idea of someone on drugs or someone with a Vore fetish. Given the show isn't that psychedelic in other ways I'm leaning towards the Vore fetish.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:51 pm

Welp the new chapter came out but no vore scenes this time either
It was basically concluding the current fight with the lady black horn bishop.
and if I'm remembering correctly since this is another major battle won this is likely the time where there will be no new chapters for the moment because the author is probably getting their second manga book ready
https://book.dmm.com/detail/b073bktcm03 ... d&i3_ord=1
the story starts at page 371
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Chaotyx » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:50 am

Alright, can I ask just what is going on with this manga? Sorry if this sounds entitled or whatever but it's now been three issues in a row that there's no vore (definitely a new record since IIRC before this there was at least one instance every two chapters of someone being eaten or about to be) and in the last instance of vore that this manga had, the prey was spat out at the last second.

I guess I'm just frustrated since the artwork is amazing, and I'll admit the fight scenes against the black horn bishop lady look pretty cool, but I (and I assume almost everyone else who posts here) primarily read this for the vore, and well...there hasn't been any recently. Admittedly I didn't start following this manga until this past summer when I found out there was two back-to-back chapters heavily depicting F/F vore, which is my preference. I guess I'll come back to this in about a year when hopefully there'll be at least one other instance of F/F.

Sorry for the rant.
Chaotyx
New to the forum

Postby 157and493 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:21 am

This sounds interesting but does anyone know of a good place to read this that is not either behind a paywall or a unreliable site riddled with viruses?
157and493
Participator

Postby ClarAya » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:14 am

Chaotyx wrote:Alright, can I ask just what is going on with this manga? Sorry if this sounds entitled or whatever but it's now been three issues in a row that there's no vore (definitely a new record since IIRC before this there was at least one instance every two chapters of someone being eaten or about to be) and in the last instance of vore that this manga had, the prey was spat out at the last second.

I guess I'm just frustrated since the artwork is amazing, and I'll admit the fight scenes against the black horn bishop lady look pretty cool, but I (and I assume almost everyone else who posts here) primarily read this for the vore, and well...there hasn't been any recently. Admittedly I didn't start following this manga until this past summer when I found out there was two back-to-back chapters heavily depicting F/F vore, which is my preference. I guess I'll come back to this in about a year when hopefully there'll be at least one other instance of F/F.

Sorry for the rant.

Well to be fair, its like I said earlier they were in the middle of a major battle and it was explained in earlier chapters that dragons are vulnerable when eating someone, which is why the girl in the earlier chapters was spat out, as for the bishops flash back nothing really implied that she needed to eat someone.

So yeah I know its a bummer to wait a month for one new chapter and I enjoy the vore scenes too, but you have also keep in mind the artist is telling a story in an official manga and realistically the first of its kind to my knowledge, so I say be patient and keep supporting them and maybe in the long run it'll inspire more manga vore art.
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Nobodyman » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:57 pm

Chaotyx wrote:Alright, can I ask just what is going on with this manga? Sorry if this sounds entitled or whatever but it's now been three issues in a row that there's no vore (definitely a new record since IIRC before this there was at least one instance every two chapters of someone being eaten or about to be) and in the last instance of vore that this manga had, the prey was spat out at the last second.

Sorry for the rant.

As a man who is writing a novel-length sci-fi adventure story that features vore, all I can say is that, even if it is a defining aspect and selling point of your story, sometimes it's not always practical to put vore in every chapter. I certainly try to whenever I can, but sometimes the story just needs to be told and it doesn't always require a vore scene. And unfortunately, yes, sometimes you do get dry spells like this. While this manga does appeal to vore fetishists, I'm sure the author is also trying to tell a reasonably compelling story and that needs to take a priority. You can't just force in a vore scene to meet a quota.

So yeah, it sucks, but that's just how writing like this works. And provided it keeps going I'm sure there will be more vore scenes to comes. Just have to be patient.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:48 am

Nobodyman wrote:As a man who is writing a novel-length sci-fi adventure story that features vore, all I can say is that, even if it is a defining aspect and selling point of your story, sometimes it's not always practical to put vore in every chapter. I certainly try to whenever I can, but sometimes the story just needs to be told and it doesn't always require a vore scene. And unfortunately, yes, sometimes you do get dry spells like this. While this manga does appeal to vore fetishists, I'm sure the author is also trying to tell a reasonably compelling story and that needs to take a priority. You can't just force in a vore scene to meet a quota.

So yeah, it sucks, but that's just how writing like this works. And provided it keeps going I'm sure there will be more vore scenes to comes. Just have to be patient.

Exactly, plus its like I said in my reply the author is probably gonna be on a hiatus to get the second book published, but I get the feeling they are gonna make up the upcoming chapters with some good scenes, prime example if you remember the scene when the Lady bishop blew everyone away the one dragon girl that was being held hostage got separated from her captor, not to mention the girl Shinon who was almost eaten in a previous chapter is still unconscious, so it could be a seen that the crew gets back to where she is only to have her already eaten by the stray dragon girl, but we may not see a new chapter for a while, hopfully I'm not jinxing anything
ClarAya
Participator

Postby ClarAya » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:21 am

So on the authors Twitter someone brought up how the last few chapters had no scene and the pretty much said "then next chapter should have a swallowing scene" the author replied saying "its only natural" so it wasn't a clear yes but definitely wasn't a no, so here's what I'm assuming now, there will be one more chapter next month to introduce the next black horn bishop and it might be showing someone getting eaten in the process
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Keyndron » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:32 pm

Judging by the early art, I'd not be surprised if the MC's sister gets swallowed up. Ngl, I kinda hope it happens and we see it.
Keyndron
Been posting for a bit

Postby ClarAya » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:19 pm

Keyndron wrote:Judging by the early art, I'd not be surprised if the MC's sister gets swallowed up. Ngl, I kinda hope it happens and we see it.

I think thats pretty much guaranteed, as you said the very first image to the manga in the first chapter was a girl being eaten alive and in the english translation, There was a quote that said "it all begins when everything is swallowed", Manato had to watch his parents get eaten and digested which led to his revenge route, but before that the main bishop Cliff who visited his village seemed very interested in his sister Lenka by saying "Your sister will be saved", Cliff also said "The more sincere love is, the harder it is to get rid of it, like a curse". So its pretty obvious that Manato and Lenka have a closer relationship that likely goes beyond brother and sister and I had specified that Manato himself is also the Black Dragon that's on the cover of the Manga and from looking at the last chapter whenever he absorbs power from dragon weapons a part of his body becomes more dragon. Now I'm just speculating at this point, but I'm thinking theres gonna be a chapter where Manato like his parents, is going to be forced to watch Lenka get eaten and its gonna be by none other than Cliff herself, upon seeing the last of his family taken away from him this will trigger his rage to a point of a dramatic transformation into the Black Dragon.
ClarAya
Participator

Postby ClarAya » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:20 am

So a bit of a twitter update regarding Seidon No Ryuu, recent twitter post by the author mentioning they have finished the manuscript for volume 2 and this month they will be working on book two. I looked back on volume one and the volume ended on chapter 6 which was the chapter that introduced the female black horned bishop. Currently we are at chapter 12 which ended with the death of said female bishop and the protag and his allies looking at the sun rise after a tough battle, now this could mean a number of things. 1. there could be one more chapter this month showing who the next big bad in with a chance of someone getting eaten in the process or 2. Volume 2 is actually complete and we won't see an update for the next few months.

Part of me is hoping its the former because a lot of questions have been going through my head regarding some characters mainly the one girl who almost got eaten by the female bishop and the guy who got blown away along with the dragon girl he held captive, so in my head canon to introduce the next big bad would be that the girl was actually captured while unconcious and as a means of showing the defeat of two of their bishops the girl would be eaten by the new bishop to show that both partys are losing important people.
ClarAya
Participator

Postby ClarAya » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:57 am

Small update, I had asked the author on Twitter regarding a new chapter, they said they will have a new chapter this month but they will be taking a break next month, probably to finish the second book. So just a heads up for everyone that there won't be a December chapter
ClarAya
Participator

Postby ClarAya » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:27 am

https://book.dmm.com/detail/b073bktcm03 ... d&i3_ord=1
The lasted issue of Valkrie Comics has release and with it came the finale of book 2 starting at 193

The chapter wraps up the events with the female bishop but for those looking for a particular scene it was not what you'd expect, unfortunately there is no one being swallowed whole, but it seems the new big bad has the ability to attack people with goo and absorb them and from the looks of it, they have their eyes set on the Female protagonist

Also in case no one saw my last post, the author said they will be taking a break in December so there won't be a new chapter for a while.
Attachments
Seidon chapter 13 1.png
Seidon chapter 13 2.png
ClarAya
Participator

Postby crazyasianfan4 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:06 pm

In the author's advertisement post for chapter 13 on Pixiv, they answered a comment stating that the 2nd volume is currently scheduled for release in early January of next year. With any luck we might see some advertisement posts for it in the near future.

For the first volume's release, there were illustration card purchase benefits depending on which storefront you purchased from (included some vore internal images of the sister and the main female protagonist): https://twitter.com/wasugabakutan/statu ... 9976748036 It's possible we may see something similar for the second volume (possibly including more of the female protagonist and of Shinon)

I was hoping Shinon would be eaten again in chapter 13, seeing as she was left to her own devices by the rest of the group, so seeing her back to normal at the guild was a bit of a let down. Since she was so close to being finished off in chapter 9 (that scene was great), it's hard to feel like it isn't just a matter of time before she ends up in a dragon's stomach. There's been comments on twitter of people hoping to see her eaten again, to which the author hasn't exactly been dismissive of.

At the end of chapter 13 a new big bad is shown off with their sights on the female protagonist. Since it's unlikely she'll be eaten right away, maybe Shinon will get eaten in her stead trying to protect her/repay a life debt from the previous chapter (essentially being used as a barometer for how strong this new foe is).

In the meantime until the series starts to pick up again, there's hope fanart might tide things over: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FD_qaEJaQAA ... =4096x4096
crazyasianfan4
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion