What food would be most dangerous if it tried to eat people?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What food would be most dangerous if it tried to eat people?

Postby KungPowPelican » Mon May 10, 2021 6:03 pm

Hello all,

I've been thinking of a story to write lately, and one idea I have (that hasn't really been explored for vore stories) is food coming to life and people being on the menu. Sick and tired of being at the mercy of people, a certain food (or maybe a bunch) would try to get revenge on the humans and eat them. Maybe even on an unsuspecting that's about to make Thanksgiving dinner.

This would be soft vore as well (whole and alive). What food or food combinations would be the most threatening or dangerous if they came to life with the intent to eat and devour people the way we do to it? This might be interesting to discuss, and would probably give me some good story ideas. What did you have in mind? I'd love to hear about how this food might devour said person.
KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Re: What food would be most dangerous if it tried to eat peo

Postby HungryNacho » Mon May 10, 2021 6:17 pm

I think Spicy food would be the most dangerous if came to life and tried to eat people. because spicy stuff can sometimes really burn if it gets in your eyes somehow I imagine it would be hard not to get it in your eyes if spicy types of foods started eating you. Citrus-type fruits might have citrus acid that could cause burns but I'm not sure if I know what I'm talking about I just heard that they can cause Citrus burns if left in the sunlight, if swallowed it might be terrible to face that. I'm guessing certain ice creams and frozen treats could freeze a person while eating them if powerful enough I guess. that's all the ideas I have I can't really think of any other foods at the moment.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoidInVoid » Mon May 10, 2021 7:21 pm

Whole fruits could probably do a lot of damage. I imagine getting struck in the head by an angry coconut would hurt a lot. Depending on what stage of preparation it's at, a fugu fish could intentionally poison you. Or how about a scenario where you're checking brownie batter in the oven, and it jumps out and scalds your face. Same thing with soup and stews and such. That probably leans away from your soft vore idea, though. For the sake of fantasy, jello is pretty much goo, so if it came to life, it would just be a slime creature, which is a staple of vore media. Pudding, too. Pretzel sticks and carrots could poke your eyes.
VoidInVoid
Been posting for a bit

Postby coldwar368 » Mon May 10, 2021 7:42 pm

Food that is made in mass is also good, so things like mashed potatoes,stew, Sphagetti if feeding large groups. Things where they could work like an ambush predator and make a meal out of their target, digest them a bit and have people be none the wiser since there would have been a ton of food from the start so a little more is not really a cause for alarm, now some underwear from a meal appearing in there would be.

So stew and potatos could be a mix between blobs style vore and yanking people in with bait like spoons or things from previous prey. Spaghetti would probably be a mix between snake vore with coils and a possible plant style with tendrils that grab with a main mouth in the pot.
coldwar368
Been posting for a bit

Postby quickcrunch » Mon May 10, 2021 11:50 pm

Soup could be pretty horrible to be up against, boiling hot, and could just drown you in itself. Man this is really making me think of cloudy with a chance of meatballs now.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shugoki » Tue May 11, 2021 12:03 am

quickcrunch wrote:Soup could be pretty horrible to be up against, boiling hot, and could just drown you in itself.

Good point, but that just raises the question...WHY ARE YOU BUYING CLOTHES AT THE SOUP VORE?
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Tue May 11, 2021 1:28 am

Come on. No one is going to mention Killer Tomatoes? :D
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VornyNegaPosi » Tue May 11, 2021 11:04 am

VoidInVoid wrote:I imagine getting struck in the head by an angry coconut would hurt a lot.

That could actually kill someone.

On another note, the concept of food eating people sounds like it came from a cheap horror movie from the late mid to late 20th century :lol: . Of course i don't know what i'm talking about when it comes to that.
Presenting: some sprite edits!!!

Image Image
VornyNegaPosi
New to the forum

Postby Mecho » Tue May 11, 2021 2:18 pm

What a fun concept! :-D

I would *Hands down* say Swedish surströmming. Google it, it's horrible in it's own lovely way.
Mecho
---

Postby NightRoller » Tue May 11, 2021 8:46 pm

Not nearly as interesting as what everyone else has said so far, but the first thing that came to my mind was sloppy joes.
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby KungPowPelican » Wed May 12, 2021 4:47 am

VornyNegaPosi wrote:
VoidInVoid wrote:I imagine getting struck in the head by an angry coconut would hurt a lot.

That could actually kill someone.

On another note, the concept of food eating people sounds like it came from a cheap horror movie from the late mid to late 20th century :lol: . Of course i don't know what i'm talking about when it comes to that.

My topic idea was inspired by this scene from the movie Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. Where the fat guy (Brent) gets swallowed whole by a live cooked chicken.

KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slappy » Wed May 12, 2021 1:00 pm

I don't know how high it would rank on the danger scale, but the first thing I thought of when I saw this was the beginning of a Simpsons episode where Homer is in a doughnut court on trial for murder and his punishment is to be eaten by a doughnut.

MMMMMM ... HOMER!
Slappy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Skittles209 » Wed May 12, 2021 9:19 pm

Food allergy.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby LucifersChef » Thu May 13, 2021 3:08 am

Its called the spaghetti monster for a reason
]