How do you imagine cleavage vore works?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How do you imagine cleavage vore works?

Postby Shugoki » Fri May 07, 2021 12:49 am

Just curious about this side of the fetish that I've never quite gotten my head around. So like, OV is pretty easy to understand. Person goes in mouth, then in stomach. It's just eating. Same with AV, cock vore, or nipple vore, even if it's not really analogous to something people really do with their bodies: prey goes in a hole, then into a body cavity. With cleavage vore, that's not what happens. The prey just sorta goes between some boobs and...disappears? Sometimes it's just passed off as absorption, but then there's stuff like this https://aryion.com/g4/view/689788 where the prey can struggle like in other types of vore? And I'm just curious what exactly you guys are picturing with this kind of thing, where both breasts are kinda treated like one body cavity. What is the process of cleavage vore, as you understand it, if it's not just direct absorption?
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Re: How do you imagine cleavage vore works?

Postby Rat_Guy » Fri May 07, 2021 12:57 am

I can only imagine that there is a cave that exists on a woman's chest right in-between her two boobs. But this cave only exists when you can't see it, so if a woman pulls her boobs away from her chest the entrance to the cave vanishes.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby quickcrunch » Fri May 07, 2021 1:05 am

I honestly just thought the dude slips inbetween the breasts, and gets stuck there. It never really struck me as very vore-ish since it's just a guy getting smothered all in between two boobs, but I guess that's just because it's not really my thing. I suppose one Idea could be that that area only looks like two breasts, but is actually fused together at the front, but with a bra on you can't notice, and when someone slips in it's actually like sliding into a mouth, and into the flesh of the chest area. Something crazy like that, or absorption like you said. I don't get it really, but what I said is just what my brain came up with to make any sense of it.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby currant » Fri May 07, 2021 1:30 am

I imagine it as the prey being pulled into an opening that is located in-between the breasts. The opening leads to whatever body part you want it to.
currant
Been posting for a bit

Postby TwrchTwryth » Fri May 07, 2021 5:13 am

It's absorption to me. Just the breasts assimilating the mass of the prey, most comparable to phagocytosis. Other people'll do it differently based on what they like, but this is the way it works in my head.
"This data is so disgusting the computer won't accept it!"

My vore morphs http://www.imagefap.com/organizer/80627/Vore
TwrchTwryth
New to the forum

Postby Someone92 » Fri May 07, 2021 10:55 am

My char does it similar to the slime girl in the first Demon Angel Sakura game.

A short description. Her sweat works similar to stomach acids, and the dissolved prey is then absorbed through her skin.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Fri May 07, 2021 8:43 pm

Magic.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Postby WolfieBoy » Fri May 07, 2021 9:52 pm

Either extradimensional space or a pouch only girls have, depending on the "pred". -v-
WolfieBoy
???

Postby TSaPA » Fri May 07, 2021 10:21 pm

if it isn't just hammerspace storage it's usually skin-contact absorption directly into breast-flesh
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby PhantomOfMars » Mon May 10, 2021 9:06 pm

TheKawaiiCommie wrote:Magic.

Truth.
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlossomDancer » Tue May 11, 2021 12:42 am

Aside from absorption, I'd imagine there's an orifice of some sort between the breasts that leads into a "digestive" chamber. Like a sort of mammary pitcher plant.
BlossomDancer
New to the forum

Postby threk » Thu May 13, 2021 5:11 am

3 ways
1) Skin-contact absorption. Simple.

2) Hammerspace. When there's a cleavage, the chasm goes deeper than physically possible, and stuff getting consumed this way just keeps finding more cleavage to fall into. Boobs may get bigger as a function of how much stuff has been vored.

3) The last is what I've come to think of as "Iddi" Cleavage Vore seeing as Mr_Iddi was the first I saw doing it, and requires the most mental gymnastics of the mechanisms. The image you used is an example. In my mind at least, it starts off hammerspacey, as in the cleavage is deeper than physically possible, but instead of just going deeper the passage follows some extra-dimensional path that ultimately terminates in a chamber "inside" the boobs. This chamber is basically a volume of space that through spatial wormhole fuckery (it's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit) is continuous internally by externally divided in two separate locations, i.e. each tiddy, which allows pressing out through the walls of the chamber to press out through the surface of each individual breast without the prey having to pass through, say, the pred's ribcage.

Imagine two beanbags, each with an Aperture Science Portal on one inside surface, and a third, one-way portal outside the beanbags that lets you into the inner space, but only exists when the beanbags are pushed together. Outside, it's two separate beanbags, inside, it's a space the size of two beanbags, and you can move from one beanbag to another without travelling through the space between.

LargerOnTheInside(TM) mechanics are employed according to personal preference. Personally I like it so there's non-hyper breast enlargement externally without the prey obviously showing when they're still, but with the chamber tight enough that they become visible when they push outwards to distort the chamber.
threk
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion