Surprisingly thoughtful podcast discussion on vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Surprisingly thoughtful podcast discussion on vore

Postby thatman2001 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:35 am

There is a psychology podcast that I listen to titled 'Psychology in Seattle' in which the topic of vore was brought up. As a result about half of their episode was devoted to discussing the fetish. They bring some good and interesting points about the stigmas attached to the fetish and why culturally vore isn't super unusual. They specifically use some time to differentiate it from cannibalism and also keep the conversation very sex/kink-positive. I thought some people here might be interested so here is a link: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5OEfJe ... =copy-link

The discussion itself begins at around 47:50. For context, they come to this point by discussing someone facing abuse allegations (Armie Hammer) and how media has pushed him as an even greater monster because of how many victims brought up his hard-vore fetish (they do differentiate between soft and hard, don't worry). While they acknowledge that the allegations of abuse are still serious, they go onto say the fetish side of it is kind of being used to sensationalize the story at the cost of shaming/harming the vore community of which is largely harmless. Hope someone else can enjoy!
Last edited by thatman2001 on Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
thatman2001
New to the forum

Re: Surprisingly thoughtful podcast discussion on vore

Postby Matteo42 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:12 pm

I'll be honest, that interview was really interesting. I ended up beginning over at the start just cuz it's really well formatted and all
Matteo42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trebortron3 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:14 pm

Really nice to hear vore being discussed in such a neutral and open-minded way. Thanks for sharing, this was a good listen.
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby 2For1Vori » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:47 pm

That was genuinely very interesting to listen too, its cool hearing people outside of the fetish discuss it fairly in depth.
2For1Vori
New to the forum

Postby Bard302 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:10 am

For those who don't have Spotify, I just found it on YouTube. Here's the link with the time stamp: https://youtu.be/5MQ1PyNt9g0?t=2870.
Bard302
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion