Male Pred Crushes

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Male Pred Crushes

Postby JettCabino » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:44 pm

I have too many to list. Like, way too many.

Here are like a few though:

Dr. Nefarious, Laurence, Victor Von Ion, Thugs4Less/Goons4Less, and Emperor Nefarious from Ratchet and Clank... Gol, Baron Praxis, Metalhead Kor (humanoid and bug forms), and Count Veger (both humanoid and ottsel forms) from Jak and Daxter... Raleigh, Muggshot, Clockwerk, Dimitri, Rajan, Arpeggio, Don Octavio, General Tsao, Captain Lafwee, Dr. M., McSweeney, Bob Cooper, and Salim Al Kupar from Sly Cooper... Gex and Rez from Gex, Bowser, Ridley, King K. Rool... Falco Lombardi, Leon Powalski, Wolf O'Donnell, Panther Coroso, and General Scales from Starfox...

Any adult male dragon from Spyro Reignited, as well as Red from a Hero's Tail and Malefor from Legend of Spyro... Plus the Breezebuilder Parrots and Fisher. Dingodile, Nitros Oxide, Komodo Joe, Komodo Moe, Mr. Crumb, Krunk, and that Privateel from Crash Bandicoot...

Preed from Titan A.E., Scroop from Treasure Planet, Roark from Atlantis: The lost Empire, Jafar (human, snake, or Genie form), Scar, Zazu, Grand Duke of Owls (Rock a Doodle), the Griffin/Gryphon from Quest for Camelot... The Skeksis from the Dark Crystal franchise, Lord Shen, Kai, Tai Lung, Shifu, Master Crane, Master Mantis, Oogway, Master Croc, and Mr. Ping from Kung Fu Panda, No Face from Spirited Away, Shan Yu from Mulan, and Longzhu from Wish Dragon.

And there are a ton more I haven't even touched yet...
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:29 am

My dominant, sadistic predator is surely Guildias from Enzai, yes.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PikachuX2073 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:29 am

VoraciousPreyator wrote:Tick Tock (Peter Pan movies)
The Wolf (Peter and The Wolf/Three Little Pigs/Red Riding Hood)

I always enjoy the Big Bad Wolf, (albeit some interpretations more than others don't ring as brightly).
Would you like me to play one for an RP? One for each story, one for all three, I'm willing to play bugger well!

I could play the croc too if you would allow me to have him be anthropomorphic.
Usually I prefer mammals, especially from the carnivora genesis or what not, but I have a certainty interesting story planned, if you're opposed to it.
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby PikachuX2073 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:23 am

JettCabino wrote:Count Veger (ottsel form) from Jak and Daxter

Muggshot, Rajan, Don Octavio, McSweeney, Bob Cooper, and Salim Al Kupar from Sly Cooper

Bowser,

Wolf O'Donnell from Starfox

Dingodile, Krunk, and that Privateel from Crash Bandicoot

Preed from Titan A.E.

Scar

Kai, Tai Lung from Kung Fu Panda

and Longzhu from Wish Dragon.

Lord Fredrik from Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

Dread Pirate Ratchet, Grimroth Razz, Felton Razz and Big Al (Reboot) from Ratchet and Clank

Peppy Hare (Star Wolf version or not) from Star Fox

Meowser, Midbus and Major Burrows from Super Mario

Hunter (Reignited), Bentley (Reigned), Moneybags (Reigned), Crazy Ed (Reigned), Mole-Yair, Exhumor, the Yeti and the dogs from Spyro (I'll have to think over the dragons)

Tiny Tiger (N.Sane and Titans versions), Crunch Bandicoot, Koala Kong, Bearminator, Ripper Roo, Dr. Roo, Fat Potoroo, and the lions from Crash Bandicoot

Dr. Delbert Doppler from Treasure Planet

Rajah and the Cave of Wonders from Aladdin

Banzai, Nuka and Uncle Max from the Lion King

Po Ping, Li Shan and Wolf Boss from Kung Fu Panda

Pinky the Fox and Patou the Basset Hound from Rock-a-Doodle

Tiger, Honest John, Wiley Burp, Sweet William and One-Eye from An American Tail

Charlie B. Barkins, Itchy Itchiford, Carface Carruthers and Killer from All Dogs go to Heaven

Dragon the Cat from the Secret of NIHM

Mushu from Mulan

Maybe Longzhu AFTER I watch the movie.

(If it's not clear yet, I'm offering to play as all I left quoted and added in this reply. If you are interested, don't hesitate to contact me.)
Last edited by PikachuX2073 on Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby Ixtili » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:19 pm

PikachuX2073 wrote:
Ixtili wrote:Also not sure if it counts but the Lion who eats Pier.

What's the source? (What game or show it this from?)

Umm it was a children's VHS tape with read out slightly animated instances of different popular stories. One of which was about a kid who did not care and a lion who said "well if you really don't care let's me eat you" or something like that it's been a long time. The kid intentionally puts himself in the lions mouth but later in the story he gets saved and spat out. While I don't think they verbally told the audience, I think the implication was that the kid was just pretending to be brave and actual did care? IDK. I think this VHS tape also had a story about a grass hopper, a story about a dog with a blanket as a comfort object, a version of The Night Kitchen and a version of Where the Wild a Things are. Although I could be mixing up two different VHS tapes cause it's been years and I don't know where those things got to. I also don't have a VHS player anymore so I can't really check if I'm right either way.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:34 pm

All of my "friendly" aquatic predators are male. 8)
(Or at least, supposedly.)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby skunkfluff » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:14 pm

Mine is Nny from JTHM. I simp for him HARD.

Love this thread. It's so interesting seeing who everyone else is into.
skunkfluff
New to the forum

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:18 am

My current male predator crushes are Lagrange twins from visual novel "VitaminR", and preferring to see Gilles as predator, his cool and strict personality is top notch :3
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GirlOnGirl » Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:20 am

I’m quite into characters like Barty Crouch jr from Harry Potter and Aran Ryan from Punch Out right now but it just kinda depends on what media im super into at the moment
GirlOnGirl
New to the forum

Postby GirlOnGirl » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:10 pm

Almost forgot Miguel from Tekken too :3 i actually saw macro vore art of him on deviantart once, i wonder if its still up there
GirlOnGirl
New to the forum

Postby PikachuX2073 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:28 pm

VoraciousPreyator wrote:The Wolf (Peter and The Wolf/Three Little Pigs/Red Riding Hood)

Permission to entice you with an RP?
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby stankoman223 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:14 pm

I can't really say I've had pred crushes on any particular male characters OUTSIDE of vore media, but I'd definetly say that if I could be eaten by any male character, it'd be Fomo by Spottedsqueak, or Malfaren.
stankoman223
Somewhat familiar

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:12 am

Adjudicator from Demon’s Souls
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:02 am

Saw this thread was still alive, came to say.....
Chris Redfield~ Especially RE5 or RE8.
Or should I say.... Chris NOMfield!
Ah but really I think he'd be great for protective, gentle noms, keeping a civilian safe and snug, tucked away from the monsters.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby tastylittletiny » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:14 am

I have had many male pred crushes over the years, and I usually get REALLY into one when I also get really into a fandom, lol. I think my top pred crushes are:

- Connor (Detroit: Become Human. Had me at first lick of blue blood and his beautifully handsome face. Also, the pred that got me and my partner talking all the way in the beginning, so he definitely has a special place in my heart <3)
- Peter B Parker (Into the Spiderverse. He has a canon pudgy belly and he loves to eat fast food. He is also is way too relatable concerning depression. 100% perfect pred material. Eat the bad guys, it's easy! Heck, in the Spider-Man videogame, you can even hear JJJ suspecting that Spider-Man is EATING people xD either way, he's just wonderful for being a pred)
- Eugene Fitzherbert (Tangled and Tangled: The Series. MY FUCKING CURRENT FIXATION, this handsome man was literally made to fucking eat people. I wrote a whole damn essay about him on the "Which Disney Character Would You Like to be Eaten By" thread LMFAO. Either way he is HUGE pred crush RN like HHHHHNGH fuCK)
- Cecil Palmer (Welcome to Night Vale. A bit of an odd one, since it is primarily a podcast, but a lot of people headcanon him as possibly a sort of eldritch entity. It's fun to imagine him as a pred, especially since in Night Vale, a LOT of the radio station interns die. I wonder why~? He also just has a VERY nice voice, and a fun personality, and he has said some slightly trashy things haha)
- Zagreus (Hades. Again, a hottie with a nice voice. He is also a trash goblin. this fucker eats raw fuckin onions in bites like Shrek and eats gyros off the goddamn ground. he also really likes Euridyce's cooking. It's also hot to imagine that the way he kills all the enemies is by eating them instead haha..hhhh)

I think those are my MAIN pred crushes/fixations/what have you. I also have other fellas that I like in general that make great preds and definitely need more vore content of em out there! Some other wonderfully predatory boys are:

- Bigby Wolf (The Wolf Among Us. Literally the Big Bad Wolf, what else can you ask for?)
- Alastor (Hazbin Hotel. Love me some hot demons.)
- Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler. See above comment. Also his voice in the English dub by J Michael Tatum is to die for. And Sebastian is so hot it's ridiculous)
- Link (Legend of Zelda, specifically the one from Twilight Princess. He literally TURNS INTO A HECKIN WOLF. But also, the iterations of Link in Skyward Sword and Breath of the Wild would make great preds, too, I just think TP Link is best for vore stuff personally, and also is the hottest one in my opinion.)
- Rin Matsuoka (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club. this bitch literally has sharp shark teeth and he is hot, what more do you want)
- Rogue Titan (Attack on Titan. Big boy, hot Titan, don't need to explain much more than that haha)
- Tomoe (Kamisama Kiss. A bit more of an obscure fandom, but when I was into it, I was in HARD. He is also a demon, hot, and has made references to devouring people)

I could probably list some more but I'm blanking which I assume means these are probably the main "crushes" I have lol
tastylittletiny
New to the forum

Postby Vorachist22 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:40 am

Big mac, thorax, and shining armor from my little pony.
Vorachist22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zangoose » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:37 pm

My biggest crush in general is Lemres from Puyo Puyo. I have all sorts of fantasies regarding me and him together... And it does in fact include vore.

More general vore crushes, on the other hand... Will, male Ace Trainers from Alola, Rich Boys from Kalosz Falkner, and Wallace, all from Pokémon, Bowser, Yoshi, and Toad from Mario, Otomo, Satan, Crowlas, and Mars from Puyo Puyo, BOTW!Link, Prince Sidon, and Vaati from Legend of Zelda, Young Cricket and Spitz from Warioware, Dye Trader from Terraria, and definitely more that I've forgotten about, but I've already listed a ton here, so I'll save it for another day.
Just your friendly neighborhood M/M enthusiast.

For Vore code, see https://bit.ly/2GoUFwl
Zangoose
Somewhat familiar

Postby PikachuX2073 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:11 am

Ixtili wrote:
PikachuX2073 wrote:
Ixtili wrote:Also not sure if it counts but the Lion who eats Pier.

What's the source? (What game or show it this from?)

Umm it was a children's VHS tape with read out slightly animated instances of different popular stories. One of which was about a kid who did not care and a lion who said "well if you really don't care let's me eat you" or something like that it's been a long time. The kid intentionally puts himself in the lions mouth but later in the story he gets saved and spat out. While I don't think they verbally told the audience, I think the implication was that the kid was just pretending to be brave and actual did care? IDK. I think this VHS tape also had a story about a grass hopper, a story about a dog with a blanket as a comfort object, a version of The Night Kitchen and a version of Where the Wild a Things are. Although I could be mixing up two different VHS tapes cause it's been years and I don't know where those things got to. I also don't have a VHS player anymore so I can't really check if I'm right either way.

I'd like to apologize to you for having gone through the trouble to give this info.
It actually occurred to me literally seconds after posting of my response that it was indeed the animated adaptation of the children's book "Pierre". (One of which, most on this site would know of. And I did for as long as I was here.)

I was originally going to post reply to state this and to never mind, but it being a bit of a hassle so I didn't bother.
Sorry to make you go through the trouble of giving me the info. It was not needed, but appreciated non the less.
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby PikachuX2073 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:17 am

Zangoose wrote:My biggest crush in general is Lemres from Puyo Puyo. I have all sorts of fantasies regarding me and him together... And it does in fact include vore.

More general vore crushes, on the other hand... Will, male Ace Trainers from Alola, Rich Boys from Kalosz Falkner, and Wallace, all from Pokémon, Bowser, Yoshi, and Toad from Mario, Otomo, Satan, Crowlas, and Mars from Puyo Puyo, BOTW!Link, Prince Sidon, and Vaati from Legend of Zelda, Young Cricket and Spitz from Warioware, Dye Trader from Terraria, and definitely more that I've forgotten about, but I've already listed a ton here, so I'll save it for another day.

Bowser: GEHEHEHEH! So, you like what the Koopa King has to offer as a pred, huh? Well then I've got a special place for you!
*sucks you up with his Vacuum Attack!* A place close to my heart. GEHEHEHEH!

(Couldn't resist. :D )

Also, while you may have a pred crush on Spitz, mine from WarioWare is Dribble! I'm not gonna say we complete each other, no, only that we complement each other. :lol:
And while I don't see the same thing in Joe (also from WarioWare), I wouldn't mind giving him a try if anyone is willing.

My LoZ reps are the original Moblins (the dog like ones), the Darknuts from WindWaker, and Lynel Link.

And as for Pokemon, well, here's my list: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=60551
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby Very » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:16 pm

I'm strictly an OC kind of guy, either when it's my own characters and, on occasion, friends' characters (crushes on characters from media have never lasted for long). For whatever reason, my latest pred crush seems to be the silly blue skinny dude in shades in my icon. (this will age poorly the moment I change my icon.) He's just... such an awkward, fun pred, drawing him in various scenarios is a hoot.
Very
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion