Male Pred Crushes

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Male Pred Crushes

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:24 pm

You ever have any male characters that you can't help but find attractive and love the idea of them being a pred? Feel free to list them :)

Mine are:
Angel Dust (Hazbin Hotel)
Kyle (She-ra and the Princesses of Power)
Stolas (Helluva Boss)
Moxxie (also from Helluva Boss)
Nightwing (DC Comics)
General Blue (Dragonball)
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Male Pred Crushes

Postby HungryNacho » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:08 pm

yep, all the time

Currently, I really like Loki (MCU) as a pred, I've had a lot of other male preds from other things I like in vore as well but the list might be too long, so I think I'll just mention one for now. I go through phases of Preds I like, and as I said before my current favorite one is Loki.

I like your pred list, by the way, I always wanted to see Stolas as a pred, so I'm glad I'm not alone on that.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:39 pm

HungryNacho wrote:yep, all the time

Currently, I really like Loki (MCU) as a pred, I've had a lot of other male preds from other things I like in vore as well but the list might be too long, so I think I'll just mention one for now. I go through phases of Preds I like, and as I said before my current favorite one is Loki.

I like your pred list, by the way, I always wanted to see Stolas as a pred, so I'm glad I'm not alone on that.

Eh, I'd say you don't have to worry about the length of the list.
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Merodi » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:43 pm

Oh, so many!

Akira, Keisuke, Gunji and Kau (Togainu no Chi)
Everyone in Sweet Pool, aside from Kunihito
Aoba, Koujaku and Ren (DMMD)
Uruu and Homura (Fairy Ranmaru)
Jacques Portsman, Matt Engarde, Kristoph Gavin (Ace Attorney)
Sherlock Holmes, Sebastian Moran, Mycroft Holmes (Yuukoku no Moriarty)

Those are just a couple from the top of my head, I've got way more than those lmao
Merodi
Participator

Postby JediPadawanJess » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:20 pm

IMG_0389.JPG
Mah huspred Zenki sama
IMG_0389.JPG (94.47 KiB) Viewed 3400 times

OIP.jpg
Scorpio Milo

Tora.png
Tora aka Nagatobimaru

37e40550353ff8afce6ca87a4ec3b42d.jpg
Grimmjow :3

Malefor.jpg
Teh evil lord Malefor
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WolfieBoy » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:37 pm

Asriel Dreemurr is a big one for me, but only when he's like... his aged up God of Hyperdeath state.
WolfieBoy
???

Postby Mecho » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:16 am

Adam Smasher from cyberpunk~
Gotta love me some big, scary cyborg dude.
Mecho
---

Postby JMTFS » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:45 pm

I also agree with Angel Dust; all the Hazbin dudes personally, especially Alastor.
JMTFS
New to the forum

Postby Houyo » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:02 pm

Huh. I can't think of a single one despite imagining a lot of guys in pred scenarios. I think its cause I self insert as pred more.
Houyo
???

Postby coop500 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:47 pm

Oooh gosh the list keeps growing for me haha, I'll lay my list down and some randoms thoughts about them though because this is a hella awesome thread!

Lucifer Morningstar from the TV show 'Lucifer'.

He was the character that actually really helped kickstart my writing, to drop the old projects that were not going anywhere and never getting finished, to relax and just write wholesome fun stuff and go from there. As soon as I saw the pilot, it was like a switch flipped, I just had this strong predator energy from him and I decided it must be tapped into! Thus, over 18 Lucifer vore fanfics were born and more may come sometime in the future.

I love the fact that he's not evil. When I first heard of the show I kinda blew it off, cause I was never a fan of EVIl characters and a show about the Devil just sounded... well, bad? In a evil way. I expected a Lucifer much like the one in Supernatural (which I am not a fan of, sorry!) and was quite surprised to see a much different Devil here. He's devious, likes to have fun and party and all that sinful stuff, but he doesn't go around hurting innocents for the pleasure or the like, so one cold say he's a bit 'misunderstood' for his darkest side often comes out to those who HAVE hurt innocents. Plus the show does a interesting job at reminding us what Lucifer is/was, an angel. Even though he wants to deny/suppress this, it's still a part of him.

As a vore predator, he generally falls under the more teasing and playful end. He never hurts his prey (it's also generally against the rules still for angels to kill humans) but he doesn't mind being feared a little bit.

Geralt Of Rivia from the Witcher (games mainly)

This character is actually my FIRST canon character that I thought about vore for, however I did not really act on it beyond random 'daydreams' (but took place at night, as I would 'think' little stories to myself to help sleep). I first 'met' this character through my mother's gaming! She started (and finished) playing The Witcher 1, back in.. gosh, it was a long time ago, I remember making play-doh versions of the Witcher medallion and swords, the 2nd Witcher game didn't even exist, it was just the one. For some reason little me was fascinated by Geralt, though mom wouldn't let me watch her play for very long due to the mature elements of the game.

The little bedtime stories I thought to myself were mostly of Geralt finding and safely swallowing 'borrowers' (tiny people), never to hurt them but to keep them safe from monsters and the like. After Lucifer finally got me starting to write fanfics about vore stuff, I eventually expanded especially when I played the 3rd Witcher game.

Unlike Lucifer, who's more of a teasey, playful predator in my stories, Geralt is more the gruff and annoyed/reluctant predator. He does it for the prey's own good and to get them out of the way, but doesn't really take joy in it or anything. This is is when I really started to get into character mindsets as a writer, which has helped me a lot.

Jonathan Reid from the video game 'Vampyr'

Another game mom played and got me hooked on! But at least this was only like a year ago or something like that haha. Normally I don't like vampires, they are missing some key aspects that I like about vore, while also generally either being bad, or just really sexual which both are a nope for me. But Jonathan (assuming you play the game without harming innocents, which both me and mom did in our playthroughs) is not really either. He's more tragic, recently turned and forced to deal with all these new changes. He retains his doctoring ability and will to help people, but is restricted to doing so at night, all the while trying to get to the bottom of the sickness in London beyond the normal Spanish Flu (as it takes place during 1918).

Jonathan himself is a bit of an awkward doof sometimes and it's very endearing between all the doom and gloom of the game's storyline. For me he falls squarely under the more traditional wholesome predator type, the one that does kind of want to eat you but also doesn't want to freak you out. I need to write more stories for him, I got so distracted with the next fellows on this list!

Deacon St. John from the video game 'Days Gone'.

Oooh boy, this one is dad's fault let me just say lol. Zombie games are not usually my thing, but dad was interested and ended up buying it and attempting to play it but eventually deemed it too complicated. We then lost internet for about 6 months, so I decided to give it a try.

At first I was kinda iffy, but soon fell for Deacon's charm I suppose you could say? He's a bit grumpy and snarky, and even has a bit of a scary side when it comes to Rippers (the game's more dangerous human enemies) or even normal bandits. He's ex military and a biker of a somewhat brutal gang (or maybe the whole tattoo burning thing is normal and I'm just not very well versed in Biker culture lol, it seemed hardcore though.) But under all that, he just wants to find his wife in this zombie invested Oregon (bonus points for that too as I grew up in Oregon and the state holds a dear place in my heart).

At first I didn't really want to lump vore with him, but there's a mechanic in the game where you go into these scientist camps and jab yourself with these random needles that increase your stats. Gameplay wise it's just for leveling up your health, stamina and the like, but LORE WISE this is actually a bit of a gold mine. There's a log you can find where it goes into detail of how these scientists made a new zombie version, one that can stretch it's jaws open far wider than normal. of course my brain decided to take that and run with it, wondering what may happen if Deacon ended up injecting himself with a version of that serum.

In my stories, he's still humanish? not a zombie or anything. He's just... a bit more flexible now? :gulp: He's a bit of a mixture between Jonathan and Geralt, with a hint of Lucifer cause he's not afraid to make bad jokes or scare people.

It always bugged me that you can save people alongside the road, but you can't give them a ride, so you make them walk back through zombie invested land to get back to one of the safe camps. So yeah, my stories usually involve Deacon actually giving these people a ride back, via a special soft, snuggly way~!

Zane Flynt from Borderlands 3

At this point I think I just decided to infect every amusing male character that 'clicked' with me with wholesome vore lol. That scene with Tannis hiding in the monster's belly for warmth pretty early on in the game did NOT help this at all haha.

What can I say about Zane? He's a crazy, funloving and prideful irishman that is/was basically an assassin or hitman. He's not really mean, or like, super murdery? Beyond the normal borderlands behavior of like almost every character (seriously what is with that?) and with all his gadgets and stuff, I figured it wouldn't be entirely out of the realm of possibility for him to have a shrink ray or something.

Doesn't help that almost everything he says makes me laugh. He might not be very good at lulling his prey to sleep, but he could perk them up with some awesome jokes! He also seems very lonely, considering how much he converses with his digital clone, which is basically a gadget. Zane is also kinda the only reason I like Borderlands 3 haha.

Vincent Keller from CW's Beauty and the Beast (not the disney movies!)

Oooh mister Keller, probably the most fitting character of my preferences. Basically a science made werewolf classified as a 'Beast', Vincent is a rather typical misunderstood friendly monster that sets out to use his strength, claws and jaws to help people. Granted this is classified as vigilantism and is against the law, plus he has killed some of the bad people when defending the innocents. Over the show's course, he learns to stop killing and stick with just scaring the bad guys off.

Throughout the series, Vincent experiences numerous mutations and changes to his DNA, many are very big staples of a predator. Increased sense of smell, hearing and the ability to see in the dark. It's not totally out of the realm of possibility that some of these mutations could also grant vore powers~

Throughout Vincent's life, even before becoming a Beast, he's always preferred jobs focusing around saving/protecting people, including being a firefighter, a doctor, then enlisting in the army. So he obviously has a strong protective drive that still continued into his Beastly years. So he really falls under the more protective predator type, the one that will gobble you up to keep you safe, whether there's any immediate danger or not. He's also generally kind and wants to do the right thing, he doesn't WANT to hurt people or needlessly scare innocents, having a bit of that awkward doofus vibe with him too.

John Sheppard from the TV show Stargate Atlantis.

This fellow I am actually fairly proud of, as I actually wrote a full story of how he earned his vore powers in a rather lore friendly way!
Sheppard is a soldier tasked with defending the scientists, but he is a bit of a rebel, often obeying orders and breaking protocol to do what he feels is right. Usually this involves helping someone, his friends or otherwise.

Normally I am not that big on soldier/army people, especially ones currently still enlisted, but John is a pretty fun character and his tendency to break the rules makes me feel like he'd be a good awkward but friendly predator. I only wrote two stories for him so far, but I want to write more eventually! I have so many ideas in mind for him now that I got a nice foundation.

I also ended up doing something different with him, giving him a second 'storage' stomach instead of my usual method of just the one stomach not having any acid in it while the prey is in there. I figured it made more sense in terms of the lore of alien mutations, plus it was something different and new for me to experiment with!

Now just gotta send him to some planets with little folk in need of protecting~

And last (for now) but not least...

Angel from the TV show 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the spinoff 'Angel'

Remember when I said I didn't really like vampires? Still true, ignore the fact I have written fanfics for four different vampires now lol. (Aside from Jonathan and Angel though, they are not really 'crushes' and thus won't be listed.)

Angel... is complicated. I adore him when he has his soul. He's a bit sad and gloomy, due to a lot of things but the biggest factor being, the guilt of how evil he was when he didn't have a soul.
Angelus however, which is Angel without his soul, is honestly NOT a character I like at all, just, NOPE, so many NOPES. So this section will focus on Angel, the friendly vampire with a soul.

Angel is fairly old, being over 200 years, so he's got some experience and plenty of tragic-ness. But because of this, he sets out to help humans from Supernaturally threats in an attempt to atone for his sins. He also works alongside human friends in his mission to 'help the helpless' as per his slogan, while working as a private investigator.

He lives off of pig's blood and is sworn off from harming humans, though he will defend himself from them if need be but generally tries to not hurt them severely. He is also a decent cook and a sketch artist! So a few fun features to work with there.

He's a fair bit like Vincent, just a vampire instead, so predator wise, I feel he fits best as a 'heat of the moment' and apologetic predator. But as a vampire, it also adds a few unique factors, such as his belly not really being warm? And the lack of a heartbeat, which I admit are usually two things I ADORE in vore stuff and do miss when writing about him. But the character himself makes up for it and it does help me change up my descriptions a bit more, think outside the box and all that.

Oh gosh this post is so long, sorry! And have a cookie if you read all this! It's almost 11PM now so sorry for the rambling (i started this post like two hours ago jeesh).
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby ILoveCat86 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:11 am

My current male character, both crush and predator, is Guzma, from the Pokémon Sun and Moon game.
I really like that he is a dominant predator, and I also like the idea that he can eat trainer who lose fights against him, as a sort of victory trophy :gulp:

ILoveCat86
Been posting for a bit

Postby pendingdeletw065h234 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:55 pm

This is my current top 5 favorite preds that I adored <3

~ Childe (Genshin Impact)
~ Scaramouche (Genshin Impact)
~ Akechi (Persona 5)
~ Joker (Persona 5)
~ Hajime (Arifureta)
pendingdeletw065h234
New to the forum

Postby VornyNegaPosi » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:04 am

I've had crushes on some characters over the years. When i have a crush on a character i'll often have sexual thoughts involving them including vore thoughts, i always make them pred.

In the past i've had crushes on Plok from Plok and Frumplequest from, uh, Frumplequest?

Right now i currently have a big crush on Homsar from Homestar Runner. Sometimes it's hard to think about him being pred while being comfortable knowing i'm keeping him in character but it can still be fun thinking about how he would feel with something squirmy and wriggly inside. Most of my thoughts have the poor boy being sick from it but i want to deviate in my fantasies, i just need to find a way to justify it in my head.

It's a nice thought, his mouth might be big enough to swallow someone, but i feel like i'm insulting him by saying that. ^^;

His only vorish moment was in Strong Bad Email 46 when a scorpion crawled into his mouth as he was speaking. It was something that lasted about a second and wasn't focused on, nobody acknowledged it, but i did.
Presenting: some sprite edits!!!

Image Image
VornyNegaPosi
New to the forum

Postby Ray » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:35 pm

Moonlight Umbry and Khael are the first that come to mind. I've fantasized about a few others, either fursona's or just generic male macro anthros. It's not my preference but sometimes I do like it a lot.
Tali'Zorah vas Vorah Soft vore and a sexy quarian shaking her hips
It's Not Nutrient Paste A quarian discovers her underlying predatory instincts
Ray
Participator

Postby PreyConsumer » Sun May 30, 2021 8:14 am

Tom from eddsworld, he is my husbando and also favorite male pred in all history of time, he just--- he would be an excellent pred and the idea of him eating me... its simply too good! :D
i do commissions and specialize in all kinds of vore :3
PreyConsumer
New to the forum

Postby PikachuX2073 » Mon May 31, 2021 9:25 pm

coop500 wrote:Vincent Keller from CW's Beauty and the Beast (not the disney movies!)

Oooh mister Keller, probably the most fitting character of my preferences. Basically a science made werewolf classified as a 'Beast', Vincent is a rather typical misunderstood friendly monster that sets out to use his strength, claws and jaws to help people. Granted this is classified as vigilantism and is against the law, plus he has killed some of the bad people when defending the innocents. Over the show's course, he learns to stop killing and stick with just scaring the bad guys off.

Throughout the series, Vincent experiences numerous mutations and changes to his DNA, many are very big staples of a predator. Increased sense of smell, hearing and the ability to see in the dark. It's not totally out of the realm of possibility that some of these mutations could also grant vore powers~

Throughout Vincent's life, even before becoming a Beast, he's always preferred jobs focusing around saving/protecting people, including being a firefighter, a doctor, then enlisting in the army. So he obviously has a strong protective drive that still continued into his Beastly years. So he really falls under the more protective predator type, the one that will gobble you up to keep you safe, whether there's any immediate danger or not. He's also generally kind and wants to do the right thing, he doesn't WANT to hurt people or needlessly scare innocents, having a bit of that awkward doofus vibe with him too.

Sadly I've gone from being completely indecisive on the such a subject to too indecisive to narrow it down without intensive research and evaluation, (seriously, if I don't limit the number of preds to certain categories the list would go on and on and I probably still wouldn't have covered everything) but I can agree to this without even watching the show!
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby Ixtili » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:57 pm

The Oni from Dead By Daylight espeacially if it's Yui he's voring.
I used to have a bit of a crush on Alucard too back in the day.
I'm not sure if Kaa counts given his gender changes in the new movie and he's technically a snake but if he does then him too.
Also not sure if it counts but the Lion who eats Pier.
I kinda wish there was more Vore of Season Zero The Other Yuugi as a Pred espeacially with Yuugi as prey. Espeacially if it's motivated by possessive or protective behaviour. I kinda used to imagine their switching places like The Other Yuugi was swallowing Yuugi's soul for safe keeping. I was a weird child. ^^;
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:18 am

Axel from Kingdom Hearts, Marth from Fire Emblem and Android 17 from DBZ.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby PikachuX2073 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:10 pm

Ixtili wrote:Also not sure if it counts but the Lion who eats Pier.

What's the source? (What game or show it this from?)
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby VoraciousPreyator » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:25 am

Harry Hook (Descendants)
Sebastian (Legacies, same actor as Harry's)
Credence Barebone (Fantastic Beasts)
Percival Graves/Grindelwald (Fantastic Beasts)
Peter Pan (OUAT)
Lefou (Beauty and the Beast live action)
Bakugou (My Hero Academia)
Green Goblin (TASM 2)
Vaas (Far Cry 3)
Venom (Marvel)
Loki (Marvel
Kaa (Jungle Book)
Tick Tock (Peter Pan movies)
The Wolf (Peter and The Wolf/Three Little Pigs/Red Riding Hood)
Pharynx (My Little Pony)
Just to name a few, I seem to add to my list yearly. ^^;
Vore Code
Commissions Are: Open
Ideas Are: Always Welcome
Discord: Very Selectively Accepting
VoraciousPreyator
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion