Ways to simulate a variety of vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Ways to simulate a variety of vore

Postby Gibberish » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:16 pm

So I have been thinking about this for a while now, but why is it that I haven't seen this as a topic? I mean we have a ton of content for getting turned on, but no much in the way of real immersion. So I figured I would start this topic. Lets try to format our posts so they can be compiled into categories. Examples

Pred Anal Vore - Make molds of Barbie dolls or any other doll. Melt gummy bears into liquid and pour into mold for easy prey that is easy to get rid of and doesn't harm you.

Pred Unbirth Vore - Buy small silicon sex doll only torso, men brief (the underwear), a t shirt that is the same color as your skin, and a belt. Use the slit in the front of the briefs as make shift "vagina" and slide doll in to you.

Pred Oral Vore - Make molds of various dolls and fill them with melted gummy bears. Making sure that they are a size that you can comfortably swallow and make sure your mouth and throat are moist.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Re: Ways to simulate a variety of vore

Postby TW » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:57 pm

Not a bad idea... Just have to be very careful not to injure yourself.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Gibberish » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:50 pm

TW wrote:Not a bad idea... Just have to be very careful not to injure yourself.

Safety should definitely be the top priority when doing any of these things. Especially swallowing things since people could suffocate from that. As for the anal one I believe that the natural elasticity of the gummies would prevent possible punctures or other horrible issues. Though since that isn't the original use for said body part it always will have risks...which is why I think neural simulation might be preferable. That said most of the nerves are on the skin or around organs. So it comes as a challenge to figure out how to manage to stimulate these nerves either directly or indirectly. In theory you could use a method much like the one with the unbirth idea to stimulate the nerves in a similar way to how they normally would without damaging your body. Though there would undoubtedly be effects to your body chemistry from both the psychological stimulation coupled with the physical stimulation. Which could have horrible or pleasant changes in your body while in your young developing stages in life. Example would be if a woman at a young age of 13 or younger were to stimulate herself in a way that would simulate cock vore as the pred. Then it would potentially lead to her having smaller breasts and a larger clit. These theories are supported by the instances of body chemistry changes in mammals based off of sexual tendencies. Examples being a male wolf that is dominated by a female wolf will always be less fertile. This is because it changes the chemistry in the male. Though naturally they would just be a contributing factor and not the only factor. Genetics, diet, psychology, and environment would affect these as well. As such it is hard to tell how much each thing would change your chemistry and therefore the exact degree to which it does change it is unclear. Sorry for the thesis paper :lol:
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby quickcrunch » Mon May 03, 2021 5:19 pm

I recall there was a post long ago about a japanese vore cafe, and how theyd simulate vore for those who would pay for the services
though this was mainly stuff for preys so it was like climbing into this safely made orca whale float to lay in while it would massage you with various gels and lotions so it wasn't super duper dirty or anything
the guy who made the thread actually found out how to make something similar in real life, but I'm unsure if he is active anymore
it was extremely interesting though..
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gibberish » Fri May 07, 2021 8:41 pm

Interesting I am more into being a pred than prey. But I definitely think that was intriguing. I looked it up and it appears to be a real thing to inspite my disbelief.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion