popular vore characters

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

popular vore characters

Postby truck » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:19 am

hello everyone

what are some of the most or more popular characters that are seen in vore pics here on ekas or other sites?

i know of cakeinferno's zoe, shyguy9's sophie the dragon girl, and mamabliss's shasta. but who else is there? can you people name others?
truck
Participator

Re: popular vore characters

Postby ketchup » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:53 pm

Moebius' Christina, Karbo's Crisis, Highugger as herself, Halcyon's Nee the catgirl, and JamKat's Kat are some that I can think of.
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

Postby Indighost » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:53 am

If you are judging by the number of people stealing the characters' art, last I checked Herro has like 9 impersonators on F-list
Indighost
---

Postby ItsSongxing » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:12 am

If we're looking at characters with the most vore, then at least on Eka's Portal, it's probably Twilight Sparkle. There are only five characters that appear on Eka's Tag Cloud; Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pikachu, and Twilight Sparkle. Of these, Pikachu has 29 pages of content, Fluttershy has 30, Rainbow Dash has 32, Sonic has 41, and finally, Twilight Sparkle has 45 pages of content. I will not count "Sonic", however, because his tag also applies to the whole series, so something like Rouge the Bat eating some rando would still be tagged as Sonic. I will also not count "Pikachu", since it is the name of a species, so distinct characters that happen to be in the Pikachu species (like Sparky the Chu and Pikachu Libre) are both tagged under "Pikachu".

Of course, not all of these are vore. Since there is no longer a generic "vore" tag, we can use the character tag, plus the "Non Vore" tag, to see how many works aren't vore. Any picture without vore is automatically tagged as such. Fluttershy has 6 pages of non-vore (i.e. 24 pages of vore), Rainbow Dash has 5 pages of non-vore (i.e. 27 pages of vore), and finally, Twilight Sparkle has 11 pages of non-vore content, meaning she has 34 pages of vore content.

Thus, in terms of sheer content, Twilight Sparkle is the most popular character for vore.

I'll say now that going by pages isn't perfect; there's some margin of error, in that the last page is not a full page (i.e., someone with 11 pages has 10*50 uploads, plus a however many are on the 11th page; it'll be between 1 and 50). It also doesn't account for things like comics, which tend to take up multiple uploads, or something where the same character is commissioned or drawn almost exclusively by one person. (For instance, Ibuki Mioda appears to be by and large the most popular Danganronpa character, but a huge amount of her content is commissioned by one person.) Plus, it doesn't account for non-overlapping results on FurAffinity or e621.

Now, OCs are a different story. Because most of them are created for this site, and thus created for vore, I think it's redundant to look up the non-vore tag; it's safe to assume that the margin of non-vore is going to be more consistent.

That being said, alongside the names that have already been mentioned, I'd say there's a sort of holy trinity of angels in the form of HitomiBoy's Mae Adeline (6 pages of content), Angel's Angelissa (11 pages if we include the "angel" tag, since Angelissa is a common name), and Renael (6 pages). Aesir's got two popular preds in the form of Aesirko (4 pages) and Aelia (3 pages), while Bigbig has Zuzana (4 pages); while content is a bad measurement of OC popularity - again, some commissioners have deeper pockets, and some artists are just more prolific - I think those are a few that many veterans of the site can pretty quickly recognize. The "Sui" tag has 12 pages of content, most of it appearing to be Suibelly's Sui Springfield; but there might be other characters named "Sui", so take it with a grain of salt.

Of course, none of these come close to Umiriko, who has 27 pages of content. A lot of these, it must be noted, are comics, but this still makes her the most prolific OC on the site that I've seen. For context, she has almost as much content to her name as the entire Overwatch tag.

Karyn and Rikku Urtsakar, better known as The Takan Twins, also appear in a lot of uploads; the "Takan Twins" tag has 9 pages of content, while "Karyn" has 7 pages, and "Rikku" has 8. (However, the latter has some overlap with Final Fantasy X's Rikku; I think Karyn appears in more stuff than her sister, but I could be mistaken.)

Among male characters, TASE's Kagero has the most content that I've seen, at 9 pages; but he's probably the most hated character on the site, which is a good example of the problem with going by content alone. After him, I'd say Servothehusky's Servo is up there with 8 pages. I haven't seen any male characters, canon or OC, that come close to either of these two. I might be missing some uber-popular male furry OC, since I don't usually check up on that side of things, so I'm willing to be corrected; but there's definitely no human males that have come close.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby MerrySue1982 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:54 am

I think we also have some characters that no one has used yet. One example would be the sleeping princess. (I really should write a story with her)
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby truck » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:51 am

thanks for the replies so far everyone. i meant to say this like everything you can think of. whether its the number of pics, how many characters they have eaten. just every large and small detail you can think of for when you think about vore, the characters that you would think of first, the most or think other people would say are popular.

i know this sounds confusing and i am sorry for it if it is. just trying to think of some other characters in vore that i havent thought of.
truck
Participator

Postby Bright » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:41 am

Characters from Miss Kobayashis Dragonmaid have a decent gathering of art since they're
A) come from a popular anime
B) are dragons and thus are canonically able to eat people
C) are cute.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Base54 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:52 pm

ItsSongxing wrote:If we're looking at characters with the most vore, then at least on Eka's Portal, it's probably Twilight Sparkle. There are only five characters that appear on Eka's Tag Cloud; Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pikachu, and Twilight Sparkle. Of these, Pikachu has 29 pages of content, Fluttershy has 30, Rainbow Dash has 32, Sonic has 41, and finally, Twilight Sparkle has 45 pages of content. I will not count "Sonic", however, because his tag also applies to the whole series, so something like Rouge the Bat eating some rando would still be tagged as Sonic. I will also not count "Pikachu", since it is the name of a species, so distinct characters that happen to be in the Pikachu species (like Sparky the Chu and Pikachu Libre) are both tagged under "Pikachu".

Of course, not all of these are vore. Since there is no longer a generic "vore" tag, we can use the character tag, plus the "Non Vore" tag, to see how many works aren't vore. Any picture without vore is automatically tagged as such. Fluttershy has 6 pages of non-vore (i.e. 24 pages of vore), Rainbow Dash has 5 pages of non-vore (i.e. 27 pages of vore), and finally, Twilight Sparkle has 11 pages of non-vore content, meaning she has 34 pages of vore content.

Thus, in terms of sheer content, Twilight Sparkle is the most popular character for vore.

I'll say now that going by pages isn't perfect; there's some margin of error, in that the last page is not a full page (i.e., someone with 11 pages has 10*50 uploads, plus a however many are on the 11th page; it'll be between 1 and 50). It also doesn't account for things like comics, which tend to take up multiple uploads, or something where the same character is commissioned or drawn almost exclusively by one person. (For instance, Ibuki Mioda appears to be by and large the most popular Danganronpa character, but a huge amount of her content is commissioned by one person.) Plus, it doesn't account for non-overlapping results on FurAffinity or e621.

Now, OCs are a different story. Because most of them are created for this site, and thus created for vore, I think it's redundant to look up the non-vore tag; it's safe to assume that the margin of non-vore is going to be more consistent.

That being said, alongside the names that have already been mentioned, I'd say there's a sort of holy trinity of angels in the form of HitomiBoy's Mae Adeline (6 pages of content), Angel's Angelissa (11 pages if we include the "angel" tag, since Angelissa is a common name), and Renael (6 pages). Aesir's got two popular preds in the form of Aesirko (4 pages) and Aelia (3 pages), while Bigbig has Zuzana (4 pages); while content is a bad measurement of OC popularity - again, some commissioners have deeper pockets, and some artists are just more prolific - I think those are a few that many veterans of the site can pretty quickly recognize. The "Sui" tag has 12 pages of content, most of it appearing to be Suibelly's Sui Springfield; but there might be other characters named "Sui", so take it with a grain of salt.

Of course, none of these come close to Umiriko, who has 27 pages of content. A lot of these, it must be noted, are comics, but this still makes her the most prolific OC on the site that I've seen. For context, she has almost as much content to her name as the entire Overwatch tag.

Karyn and Rikku Urtsakar, better known as The Takan Twins, also appear in a lot of uploads; the "Takan Twins" tag has 9 pages of content, while "Karyn" has 7 pages, and "Rikku" has 8. (However, the latter has some overlap with Final Fantasy X's Rikku; I think Karyn appears in more stuff than her sister, but I could be mistaken.)

Among male characters, TASE's Kagero has the most content that I've seen, at 9 pages; but he's probably the most hated character on the site, which is a good example of the problem with going by content alone. After him, I'd say Servothehusky's Servo is up there with 8 pages. I haven't seen any male characters, canon or OC, that come close to either of these two. I might be missing some uber-popular male furry OC, since I don't usually check up on that side of things, so I'm willing to be corrected; but there's definitely no human males that have come close.

I kind of always knew that Umiriko was a rather popular face on this website, but to think that she has the same amount of pages of content as a franchise is nothing short of astonishing. To be fair, OverWatch is a relatively young franchise, I think about 6-8 years old, but to think that even on a website where Vore is the norm, the face of one character has the same level of prominence as a franchise is just mind-boggling. And the fact that TASE's Kagero is widely hated is a fact that I didn't even come to know since while I've seen him pop up a lot and was a rather prominent character, one of the more prominent characters that I saw more often than not before I registered, but I didn't think he would be hated.

But perhaps the most surprising fact is that Twilight Sparkle is the most popular canon character. I knew Brony's sphere of influence is large and not to be underestimated, it did give birth to the most recognizable fandom crossover, after all, but it still continues to surprise me. If anyone from MLP was to make it to the top, I'd expect it to at least be Rainbow Dashs since she seems to have the almost perfect attitude for Vore, and while she did make it to the runner ups, Twilight still had her beat by a considerable margin.

I really have to give you props for making this. It certainly took dedication.
Base54
Been posting for a bit

Postby ItsSongxing » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:35 pm

Base54 wrote:I kind of always knew that Umiriko was a rather popular face on this website, but to think that she has the same amount of pages of content as a franchise is nothing short of astonishing. To be fair, OverWatch is a relatively young franchise, I think about 6-8 years old, but to think that even on a website where Vore is the norm, the face of one character has the same level of prominence as a franchise is just mind-boggling. And the fact that TASE's Kagero is widely hated is a fact that I didn't even come to know since while I've seen him pop up a lot and was a rather prominent character, one of the more prominent characters that I saw more often than not before I registered, but I didn't think he would be hated.

But perhaps the most surprising fact is that Twilight Sparkle is the most popular canon character. I knew Brony's sphere of influence is large and not to be underestimated, it did give birth to the most recognizable fandom crossover, after all, but it still continues to surprise me. If anyone from MLP was to make it to the top, I'd expect it to at least be Rainbow Dashs since she seems to have the almost perfect attitude for Vore, and while she did make it to the runner ups, Twilight still had her beat by a considerable margin.

I really have to give you props for making this. It certainly took dedication.

Yeah, Umi gets a lot of commissions, and has a lot of friends that are prolific commissioners as well. Umiriko actually has more content on the site than a couple of the smallest items on the tag cloud. My hypothesis is that stems from the underage ban a while back; it was a "mass hiding" moreso than a deletion, so somewhere on the back end, one of the tags might have a total higher upload count, but since a lot of that tag may have been underage, they don't show up on the front end; but, the tag cloud might be based on that back end total.

TASE's Kagero is as hated as he is mostly on account of three factors; (1) people tend to not like his design, (2) TASE was an extremely prolific commissioner and would often not be tagged or in the thumbnail, so his face would be a surprise to the viewer (see point 1), and (3) TASE himself is/was a very controversial figure, for reasons that I won't drag into this thread. He hasn't visited the site since May of 2020, though, so some of the zoomers on this site wouldn't remember him.

And yeah, I'm kinda surprised that Twilight Sparkle is really that popular. I mean, good lord, 45 pages of content is massive, and even if the runner-ups (which are really just other ponies) are up there, they're still not even close to Twilight. Gotta wonder just what in the world makes Twilight the vore queen of the Portal; I'm not really involved with the MLP community, so I'd have zero clue.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby Bright » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:59 am

ItsSongxing wrote: Gotta wonder just what in the world makes Twilight the vore queen of the Portal; I'm not really involved with the MLP community, so I'd have zero clue.

"Because friendship is magic" :p

But on a more analytic level, she is the main character of the series and she can do magic. That probably lends itself to a lot of possibilities.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Return to General Vore Discussion