Belly drumming, with the prey inside

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Belly drumming, with the prey inside

Postby N-Mario » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:27 pm

How do you feel about scenarios where the predator (whether its your favorite or not) drums/slaps their belly while the prey is sitting inside them? Do you think that would hurt the prey even more, or would they feel nothing? Would the prey feel like the predator is just patting them?

Thoughts? Maybe for those willing prey who love to be swallowed/eaten for whatever reason (fantasy, new home, protection, or for traveling, etc), it would make them feel comfortable knowing the predator is patting them while inside? Perhaps the predator is belly drumming just for fun. :lol:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Re: Belly drumming, with the prey inside

Postby Bright » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:26 pm

I reckon the person inside would hear a "thump" sound. Depending on the force of the drum, potentially hurt, but I reckon you'd have to apply quite some force to manage that.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby HungryNacho » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:26 pm

That actually sounds really cute and funny at the same time, I like the idea
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoraciousVie » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:32 pm

Sounds like it'd be a headache for the prey! But really; that's exactly why it sounds so much fun. It'd almost be like a ride, in a weird kind of way!
Always hungry, never enough~!
VoraciousVie
New to the forum

Postby Sitharc » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:19 am

I like it when pred does it to either just amuse herself, or to tease if not torment her prey farther.

Likely wouldn't have prey hurt by this tho, just annoyed if they even notice it's happening. They kinda have more pressing concerns... like convulsing stomach walls.
Sitharc
---

Postby Ixtili » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:12 pm

I don't think it would hurt at first but if we're talking about digestion that hurts in general firm or strong pressure on the skin would probably sting if they are getting eaten by acid but are still alive and still have nerves. But I've mostly seen it with intact prey and I think the most it seems to do in those cases is startle them or make them realise they are being treated like food. It seems to mostly be psychological in the majority of vore I've seen.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby quickcrunch » Mon May 03, 2021 5:22 pm

It sounds adorable! I feel like it would just be something the prey feels very slightly since the drumming might send some vibrations, or press against the prey a bit depending on how hard the pred is slapping their filled belly. It would be good fun for preds that are playful, teasing, or just minding their own business.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby PreyConsumer » Tue May 11, 2021 5:55 pm

it could be adorable and a torture depending in how hard the pred drums/slaps their gut, if it was a soft slap, i imagine the prey would feel it like a small pat and that would make the prey happy... on the other side, if way to much strenght is used, the prey could get hurt, get and headache or even pass out due to the vibrations it would send them.

overall, depends in which escenario and relationship the pred and prey are ( + the personality of both).
i do commissions and specialize in all kinds of vore :3
PreyConsumer
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion