Drinking Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Drinking Vore

Postby VoreFan362 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:54 pm

Hi. One of the kinds of Vore that I enjoy is the Drinking Vore, and the reason for that is, well, there’s not much that the prey can do to avoid going down. On the other hand, the willing prey can easily surprise the predator by going with the current.

Is there any place that I can check out for some games with Drinking Vore?
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Re: Drinking Vore

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:20 pm

I think marloweny has some stories like that.

Here is one.

I don't know about any games though.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby HangryDemon » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:59 am

Drinking vore is always an interesting concept for me, not one of my favs, but I totally see the interest in it!
HangryDemon
New to the forum

Postby Ray » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:40 pm

I like it a lot. It's somewhat niche. Something I love is a person being in a beer or wine bottle while a girl chugs it down. Maybe it's part of a bet or contest where they win something if she can't chug the whole thing and they're very surprised when they can. Once they realize she's going to do it, that they're gonna be swallowed and lose, it's too late. I love that last bit of struggle as they fight the current, despite knowing they're doom. Then it all ends with a satisfied belch and the pred getting high fives all around. The night continues for her but swallowed person can just swim around in her belly listening to her have a fun night while they're forgotten, the pool they've been left swimming in gradually growing more acidic or being filled with bits of food as she eats.
Tali'Zorah vas Vorah Soft vore and a sexy quarian shaking her hips
It's Not Nutrient Paste A quarian discovers her underlying predatory instincts
Ray
Participator

Postby Sitharc » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:53 am

It's an awesome concept sometimes, tho for me the pred has to be unaware to the shrunken prey in their drink to some level if not fully. Most of the time anyway! If she's aware, she's more willing to be the pred and is just doing it to aid in swallowing them down easier, or just using the liquid to torment them as preparing to swallow them or torment them first in their maw. Or maybe spat back out into the cup and let them think they can climb out... unaware it's either climb onto her hand or jump to a likely death onto the floor.

Whether the prey got into the drink willingly or not is another thing, but funny when they think its a game/lil surprise and goes super wrong for them or someone else sneaks in and slips them into the drink.

The pred can be aware sometimes too, but then some other aspects would have to likely change, where it's not some game they are playing and the prey is morbidly confident it cant happen or even if could that she wouldn't actually swallow them. Can still work that way, just not my preference usually. It can be a game or whatever still, but usually not one between pred and prey. Like it when the prey gets themselves killed due to stupidity, thinking getting in their mother's tea or what have you was a good idea. If some bet was made between others, ideally the other person isn't aware of the tiny person either less they were snuck in as a morbid prank or something.

Like I've imagined someone shrinking Gohan or some other kid and sneaking them into their mothers drink or their own, and just casually drink them/watch their mother drink their child absentmindly. The pred then wondering why they suddenly having slight tummy issues as their prey attempt to bang on the lining of flesh.

Or maybe they relax in liquid a bit or just want to get a drink themselves due to trying to survive at a smaller size, then the cup gets picked up.
Sitharc
---

Postby PreyConsumer » Tue May 11, 2021 6:10 pm

my husbando/favorite male pred is confirmed to be a alcoholic so yeah, im kind of a bit biased on this... i just cant stop of thinking about drinking vore with him as the pred, like, i imagine him putting me in a bottle of vodka and then after toying a bit with me (showing me his belly, his mouth or even drinking a bit of the liquid) simply tilting the bottle and chugging the whole thing in one go... including me.
i do commissions and specialize in all kinds of vore :3
PreyConsumer
New to the forum

Postby Kitsouille » Sun May 16, 2021 11:13 pm

It's an awesome concept, although I worry about the prey(s) being too cold or too hold, or simply not being able to stay afloat forever and struggling/drowning. I like that the prey can really feel the strong currents caused by the pred sucking in the beverage, and that there's really no except but "up" and into the pred's mouth. The pred can also be aware or unaware, and drink slowly or quickly, so this is a flexible scenario to eat tinies.
Kitsouille
???

Postby dileputu » Wed May 19, 2021 1:21 am

Last edited by dileputu on Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
dileputu
New to the forum

Postby UnreliableKnight » Wed May 19, 2021 2:28 am

So I take it we're not talking about drinking vore like that one Futurama episode? :P (That was good stuff, though!)
UnreliableKnight
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion