Vacuum CV Lookout

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Do you enjoy Vacuum CV?

I love it!
47%
Yes
33%
No
11%
I hate it
8%

Total votes : 36

Vacuum CV Lookout

Postby OscarTheFluff » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:19 am

Wondering if there's many people on here that enjoy vacuum cock vore? I'm aware already it's a bit of a niche thing but I better try I guess :P
I absolutely adore using a cock to suck things up and it'd be interesting if there's a community i'm missing out on at all lol
OscarTheFluff
New to the forum

Re: Vacuum CV Lookout

Postby AshLovehart » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:33 pm

I adore vacuum vore in general! Most people sadly seem to make vacuum vore linked to objects as pred, though. I'm more into the idea of a pred having 'kirby'-like abilities and can inhale prey into their bodies.

I only know one other guy on here into vacuum CV but he seems mostly into disembodied cocks??? Not my thing personally, but there ARE people into vacuum CV!

I adore it. Especially on mass scales.
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Postby unzipsdick » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:48 pm

Obligatory mention of MaverickAventura, who pretty much has to be mentioned in any self-respecting vacuum CV thread.

(TBH this isn't really my thing, I'm just posting for the memes)
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
unzipsdick
Somewhat familiar

Postby OscarTheFluff » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:57 pm

unzipsdick wrote:Obligatory mention of MaverickAventura, who pretty much has to be mentioned in any self-respecting vacuum CV thread.

oh yeah you obviously can't forget him lol the guy's responsible for like 90% of the content on here / elsewhere I can find
OscarTheFluff
New to the forum

Postby OscarTheFluff » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:59 pm

AshLovehart wrote: I'm more into the idea of a pred having 'kirby'-like abilities and can inhale prey into their bodies.

Link it to a nice cock and you're good to go xd
OscarTheFluff
New to the forum

Postby AshLovehart » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:57 pm

unzipsdick wrote:Obligatory mention of MaverickAventura, who pretty much has to be mentioned in any self-respecting vacuum CV thread.

As funny as that reddit post is....SOME of the art posted there is actually REALLY enjoyable? IDK what that says about me XD
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Postby OscarTheFluff » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:33 pm

AshLovehart wrote:

As funny as that reddit post is....SOME of the art posted there is actually REALLY enjoyable? IDK what that says about me XD

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OscarTheFluff
New to the forum

Postby Rhewin » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:34 pm

It typically does nothing for me. When it comes to CV, the cock actually having to swallow the prey does it for me, and naturally vacuum vore usually misses that. The prey is usually just sucked in. I also get too dang caught up on how (but of course I'm fine accepting a hyper cock capable of swallowing people whole). Of course, I have no actual issues with it and would probably even be willing to write it with the right inspiration.

Having said that, there have been times where I'm either just in that mood, or a certain image gets it just right. For example, if there's the vacuum to get the prey started, and then they're swallowed like normal. I can also roll with it if there's an in-universe justification.
Rhewin
Participator

Postby Lorelei » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:33 pm

I'll get in touch because I love Vaccum Cockvore. Good idea to open such a thread, even if it is really a niche.

Vacuum Vore alone is rare or too surreal or weird for many and Cockvore combined with it makes it even more special. For me, the cum digestion or conversion of the prey in the balls is important after they have been sucked in. So it can be a quick (sometimes surprising) sucking in of the Preys, but still a normal or slow cum digestion. Especially since even the sucking in does not have to be lightning fast, the cock can create a vacuum suction and thus suck in and focus the prey, but it can take a little longer until the prey is in the balls or has been completely sucked in.

As a comparison, with a real vacuum cleaner, objects that are too heavy or large cannot be sucked in immediately or it takes longer or even blocks the suction for a short time. As an example for all CV fans who say they don't like a vacuum because it goes too fast and without enjoying the Preds who feels the prey in himself or fights with an unwilling one. I myself am also a person who prefers slow, pleasurable devouring and longer digestion afterwards and that the pred enjoys his prey. But in this way I can still love Vacuum Cockvore very much.
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Postby gr8fzy1 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:33 pm

AshLovehart wrote:I only know one other guy on here into vacuum CV but he seems mostly into disembodied cocks??? Not my thing personally, but there ARE people into vacuum CV!

Hey, I resemble that remark. >:3

But yeah, while disembodied dicks are definitely MY THANG, it's not required. All that is necessary is a properly sucky dick with a monstrous appetite.
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby OscarTheFluff » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:36 pm

gr8fzy1 wrote:
AshLovehart wrote:I only know one other guy on here into vacuum CV but he seems mostly into disembodied cocks??? Not my thing personally, but there ARE people into vacuum CV!

Hey, I resemble that remark. >:3

But yeah, while disembodied dicks are definitely MY THANG, it's not required. All that is necessary is a properly sucky dick with a monstrous appetite.

nothing beats a good ul sucky length :pp
OscarTheFluff
New to the forum

Postby MaverickAventura » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:42 am

Hi there hello.

Yeah, it's stupid, it's silly, it makes no sense for any reason and that's why I like it. Honestly, I don't give a damn if people like or don't like this stuff. Much like scat and hard vore, the most sensible course of action is to just not look at it and move on.

Remember, this is a fetish involving people eating others and getting gratification out of it. Realism and sensibility went out the window ages ago, along with the law of conservation of mass. ;)

Rhewin wrote: Having said that, there have been times where I'm either just in that mood, or a certain image gets it just right. For example, if there's the vacuum to get the prey started, and then they're swallowed like normal. I can also roll with it if there's an in-universe justification.

Actually, that points me to a question to help write this stuff in the future. What would qualify for an "in-universe justification" for you? Just so I know.
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

One man's Lidl is another man's Waitrose.
MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby xMashtooth » Sat May 08, 2021 4:20 am

I love vacuum cv or any type of vacuum vore. Super wanna do more rp stuff too >\\\< also nice to see so many familiar faces here <3
xMashtooth
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion