Interest vore during real life

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Interest vore during real life

Postby ILoveCat86 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:10 am

How much vore (albeit a fantasy) is there in your life?
I always mean, a 50/50 or very little?
For me, a 50/50 :-D
ILoveCat86
Been posting for a bit

Re: Interest vore during real life

Postby Doku » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:12 pm

How much... vore is in your life? I'm honest to god not sure what you're asking. So, I'm going to rephrase your question:

"How often do you encounter or participate in something Vore-related in a given week?"
--Depends on the week.

If I'm in a mood for it, I'll wait for time off from work, set aside 4-6 hours in a day to either draw appropriate art, write appropriate fiction or find appropriate RP partners. Track down an RP partner as needed, engage within the first hour of that period, keep at it provided there's no distractions and finish up around the 4 or 6 hour mark.

When I have a mood for it, I will occasionally lurk in unknown accounts on sites I utilize to see if something stokes my interest. I spend most of my time doing other things and occasionally glance at those sites. If something comes along, I will devote around 4 hours in a day to it, during a leisure period, rather than watching a movie or playing a video game. This can, generally, happen two times in a week, maybe three if the mood is very strong.

And then I might go two months without so much as logging on because I'm not interested in slaking my interests through Vore. And there are several weeks where I might do no more than an hour all week because it's just a dry spell and I'm not finding what I want, so I turn on a video game and enjoy myself.

I could literally take this site, or ignore it. It just depends on what I want. Vore is, by far, not the biggest thing in my life. It's an occasional leisure RP activity.

=========

If you meant "How many times do you eat in a day?"
twice, with evening snacks. But that isn't vore. That's eating a sandwich. I don't vore my sandwiches. I eat them. It's not fetish for me.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby midnightvoid35 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:13 pm

not much and it depends on my mood. I find it easier to write it out than draw it since i get tired from work alot since October of 2020. Vore isn't around my head 100% and when i draw it i tend to draw it when i'm hungry or when i get inspired by someone's art.
Last edited by midnightvoid35 on Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
midnightvoid35
New to the forum

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:50 pm

It's usually reserved for when I have some free time in the evening, in terms of actual story writing. Maybe a suggestive doodle every now and then when I've got nothing to do in class, too.

Now, thoughts are a completely different story. Rule of thumb: If something has the possibility of tripping a vore-related though, it will.

Television shows? Vore thought.
Rock songs? Vore thought.
Bible readings? Yep, even that's not sacred.

I guess you could say that I have a bit of a gutter-mind, but it's hard not to think of vore when most forms of literature, games, etc. contain it. While I could rub it off as a bad thing (in which it would be if I couldn't control myself, but I can), I would say that it spurs quite the opposite; It let's my mind run free with ideas and possible "what-if" scenarios that I can incorporate into stories. Heck, if it weren't for all the things listed above, I wouldn't even have half the stories that I do!

And really, as I stated before, the main thing is just self-control, just like with everything else in this world. Finding that happy-medium between fantasy and real-world is the big point for me, and I'm sure it is for the 99.9% of you wonderful folks here.
Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion