Do You Have Any Exceptions in Your Vore Dislikes?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Do You Have Any Exceptions in Your Vore Dislikes?

Postby BlossomDancer » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:11 am

I'm fairly certain most of the people have things in vore works they aren't so hot about- some don't like digestion, others love it, etc.

I'm curious to see what you'd normally not like, but there's a few outliers that you love.

I'll start; normally, I'm not really a big fan of feral preds- including most snakes. But I like vore art of the more serpentine Pokémon, such as Serperior or Milotic- I suppose because they're less purely animalistic than normal snakes.

What're yours?

EDIT: Probably should've phrased this a bit better; I'm asking about things you'd normally dislike, but there's some things that can make you like it.
Last edited by BlossomDancer on Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlossomDancer
New to the forum

Re: Do You Have Any Exceptions in Your Vore Preferences?

Postby S0methingWicked9 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:37 am

For me the only major ones I'm not into are: Animals (Pred or Prey), Cock vore, Scat (sometimes bones are fine), and Hard vore (Gore).

Most everything else I'm fine with.
S0methingWicked9
New to the forum

Re: Do You Have Any Exceptions in Your Vore Dislikes?

Postby foxyumbreon » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:05 am

I normally prefer soft to hard vore, but there are certain circumstances where hard vore can be enjoyable, so long as it's not bloodily detailed (I'm fine with organs and such, but just not a fan of blood specifically). Most notably if the prey is cooked, and eating them in a more traditional fashion simply makes more sense because they're prepared or presented in a way that swallowing them whole wouldn't be very practical to properly enjoying the meal. A sandwich is always my go-to example, since swallowing a sandwich whole would make the predator unable to actually savor their food because all they'd be tasting is the bread passing through their mouth.

I also don't care for unbirth, but one particular RP I did with somebody years ago made it quite enjoyable simply because of the context behind the scene giving it that extra oomph. It was a scene based on the video game Okami, wherein the heroine was defeated and consumed by the demon Ninetails who decided to, instead of killing the goddess, birth her as a demonic minion. Which I felt had a lot of fun impact because of the once proud hero being transformed into the very thing she hated most, and made to serve the villain responsible. Which I imagine being a fate far more humiliating and heartbreaking than death, especially once she'd be ordered to terrorize the people she was once sworn to protect.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby quickcrunch » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:07 am

I know for me it's usually human preds. Purely human pred characters. It's often a massive no for me especially if I am playing as a pred type creature that may be prey, or switch to become prey later in the rp. I have an exception for human preds when it comes to a very specific list of things, or if they are a canon character I adore, and wouldn't mind it with.
A lot of my no's aren't really budgeable
I'm also pretty meh with feral preds myself as well, but make exceptions for pokemon, and digimon.
There's also cases where permanent transformation is something I wouldn't mind either as long as fits the scene, and isn't just blatantly for sex related things since sex is the least interesting aspect of a vore rp for me if I have one containing sex.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby CFTS » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:46 pm

I don't like giant prey, but sometimes I like giant preds. Especially when the pred is big enough for the prey, to stand inside the pred's maw.
When it comes to prey, I usually only accept female humans, the one exception is Gadget Hackwrench, the female mouse, from Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers.
The size of my prey's feet can be an exception too. Usually I prefer quite small feet, but I'm ok with bigger feet. But the feet have to be sweaty. ;)
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:31 pm

Disposal kinda gets a bit iffy with me. I usually label it as a hard no because it's most often associated with scat or urine. I mean, I'm a vorarephile, not a coprophile/urophile.

Milk, however, is a completely different story (both female and male, if you catch my drift =p) . The idea of dissolution into either milk or cum is totally fine by me, probably because it bypasses the idea of "disposal", which instead suggests waste products (although, now that I probably think about it, really means to get rid off).
Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby 600 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:30 pm

Weird question, but your answer half applies to me aswell. I hate feral preds in some situations, but in rare exceptions I very very very much like it. Some examples would be this comic(https://aryion.com/g4/view/517307), and the famed jimmy the giant frog comic.
New to the forum

Postby jaggedjagd » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:08 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:19 am

I normally don't like fatal vore, but I make an exception for situations where the predator is sympathetic toward their prey. I appreciate the emotional side of things and enjoy bittersweet stuff.
Just straight up, sadistic cruelty where the pred kills their prey without a care doesn't appeal to me in the slightest, however.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mecho » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:04 am

I would say anything can be good as long as the koncept is good~
For one who likes vore as a sexual and non sexual thing things doesn't always have to apply on sexual preferences.

For example, I don't see the sexual pleasure in digestion, but digestion is cool for horror elements.
So if you put digestion in a context that surely is designed to be sexual arousing it doesn't do anything for me. But if you put it in a menacing/horror/tense situation
it's really cool 8)

Annnd same goes for all situations really. Some of the best vore pics out there isn't my personal sexual preferences. They are just nice in other non sexual way.
Last edited by Mecho on Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mecho
---

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:21 am

Personally i don't like anything that involves private parts for Vore, or hardcore sex, or even disposal types....and I don't enjoy non female preds as im not into that, but don't see an issue with it

But for Digestion even as dark it can be im pretty cool with it, and give it passes, as i don't get disturbed by gore in art unless it's hyper realistic
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kirah » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:28 am

I generally don't like male preds, but I'll make exceptions for traps/femboys, or if the boy is sufficiently cute.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AmiiboAlec » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:47 pm

I usually hate cock vore, but if its an aptophilia thing, where it takes advantage of being a thing that sticks out from the body, then i love it
AmiiboAlec
New to the forum

Postby BelleJar » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:00 am

Not a fan of feral/wild preds but if it's a werewolf I'm very down. Same for male preds, not a huge fan but if he's a werewolf I'm happy. Maybe I'm just into werewolves?
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ReptileKing23 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:07 pm

Not a big fan of F/M vore. Nor am I fond of making characters who are shy and submissive in canon dominating sadistic preds. (Elizabeth Liones and Hinata Hyuuga are the primary examples of this) but if the art is detailed and drawn well enough. Or the story is well written enough, I'll overlook it and give it a fave.
ReptileKing23
Somewhat familiar

Postby stankoman223 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:24 pm

Usually not a fan of the cruel or dark stuff. But if the prey is an absolute asshole, we're talking proper puppy-kicking asshole-ery, or your typical "Karen" type, then I say go absolutely wild with that bone-crushing skin-searing goodness.
stankoman223
Somewhat familiar

Postby ReptileKing23 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:42 pm

BelleJar wrote:Not a fan of feral/wild preds but if it's a werewolf I'm very down. Same for male preds, not a huge fan but if he's a werewolf I'm happy. Maybe I'm just into werewolves?

Werewolves are awesome!
ReptileKing23
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skulker » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:41 pm

Normally I’m only into Oral Vore, but if the AV, CV or UB has a very cute and/or enthusiastic Prey I can make an exception.

Same is true for NC art above a certain level of distress.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:46 pm

I’m not a fan of half human, half animal characters, but I love Karbo’s Felarya series
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby SkeletonGoat » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:21 pm

For me there are two things that I normally dislike that done a certain way I do enjoy. Like I do not like Disposal, scat is just kinda gross to me. But if its bone disposal then I am suddenly down, doubly so if they are coughed up or deposited another way that isn't just 'pooped' out lol

The other one is I normally don't like really human like preds. Since I have a preference for soft vore and same size, my brain can't get away from how goofy it looks when human mouths stretch. The exception to this are preds that are like demons or monster boys who have alternate ways of devouring people. Like with absorption or can tail vore like Cell from DBZ.
SkeletonGoat
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion