What are your favorite fantasy races in a vore scenario?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What are your favorite fantasy races in a vore scenario?

Postby JediPadawanJess » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:56 pm

Aside from Nagas, Mermen, and Dragons, Oni are my favorite kind of preds, along with Werewolves, and Dinosaurmen.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SinLion » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:18 pm

I guess my tastes are a bit on the basic side in this regard hahah. I usually prefer the general big carnivorous predators in vore stuff to be honest. I do occasionally enjoy slimes when I'm in a certain mood though sometimes I just like playing the concept of like, an anthro that just happens to be gooey and can absorb prey. Because I'm a huge final fantasy nerd I've quite fallen in love with the Ronso lately too. There's nothing too notable about them to be fair, it's just that Ronso are just these big, buff cat dudes and that aligns with my tastes very well
SinLion
Been posting for a bit

Postby Theguythatdoes » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:18 pm

Elves are good for both pred and prey, and orcs can also be interesting.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion