Yokai consumption

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Yokai consumption

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:30 am

So I was playing an awesome game called Samurai of Hyuga which is set in a place very similar to Feudal Japan, except with mystical ninjas, masterless ronins and samurais... In the game itself, there are 6 different yokais to be defeated and the current Emperor of Hyuga asks any samurai or ronin to defeat them...

For shortness's sake, I put my own character (Misako) as the main character/ronin and I wanted to put as a separate storyline (in a SoH fanfic I'm going to write later) that whatever yokai Misako the ronin defeats, she also consumes to gain power... But then I considered that it might lead to "empty" levels, and subsequential power-creep and I'm not sure if I thought out the consequences of everything else that well. To count, Misako the ronin had already defeated 4 yokais as of today.

Thoughts so far? I am also a big fan of Claymore anime, the Freezing anime and Demon Slayer, if it helps matters!
Last edited by sabrina_diamond on Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Re: Yokai consumption

Postby fixated1 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:36 am

What about temporary power gains? Regular food doesn't give you permanent energy. Then you could have one of those tense moments where the hero is running out of the power they need to defeat some big baddy.

Last bumped by sabrina_diamond on Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:36 am.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion