Something that I noticed

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Something that I noticed

Postby VoreFan362 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:45 am

I noticed that Giantesses are really vengeful, especially about being seen nude. Like, if a tiny man is to get caught looking at the Giantess while she is nude, she usually tells him that he is a pervert (which is probably true), and she is going to swallow him whole. I wonder why this seems to be a high motivation to eat a tiny person. Just saying.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Re: Something that I noticed

Postby JackSpades » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:32 pm

Voyeurism is a thing. A lot of people are into that trope so it happens a lot. Easy as that.
JackSpades
Somewhat familiar

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:16 pm

Imo it's the giantesses trying to find a reason ti justify what she will do
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Postby quickcrunch » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:11 am

Pred motivation, as simple as that. Can't start the vore without pred motivation.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tassie » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:49 am

This guy I knew from school wanted to become a police officer, and I think one of our last conversations, he was going to school for it or something and he was saying that criminals need motivation or they won't do something. I guess this is sort of the same thing, because if a giant didn't care, they would just ignore the little people running around.
Tassie
Participator

Postby CandySquirrel » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:42 pm

Eating something off the floor, that crawled through who knows how many dusty, dirty passages. Seems reasonable.
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion