Best Type of Vore and why?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Best Type of Vore and why?

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:23 am

What type of vore do you like the most and why?

Personally Same size Oral and a Female Pred, a prey can be anything and a lot as well
I just find it the best because it makes sense to get into the stomach and becuase the way the prey would be squeezed in what's supposed to be a very tight space
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Re: Best Type of Vore and why?

Postby theonlymatt » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:04 am

I agree, same size, oral, human or something close to it.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby CaseyKane » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:10 am

Gonna throw in a vote for F/F AV. Judging by the view ratios and sales I get, it's more popular than monster vore by a BIG margin. Maybe other creators get different results, but that's what I find anyhow.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby coop500 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:23 am

Personally I don't believe there is a 'best' type of vore because people all like and dislike different things for different reasons.

But ignoring the wording of the title and answering the question itself, my favorite (and pretty much the only vore I like) is safe, soft, nonsexual oral vore, Male Predator/Female Prey, preferably with the prey being a child, not for like... Any malicious reasons, but it adds to the gentle, protective vibe for me. Normal sizes or micro (like 2-4 inches) prey is both loved~
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Eostre » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:20 am

I mainly like M/F, F/F or feral/F (not a big fan of furries). Oral anal and unbirth is all cool but I don't like breast or cock vore. I hate macro micro.
Eostre
New to the forum

Postby HildaVGoneril » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:55 am

Female Pred, Oral Vore with digestion is my personal favourite. The fatality makes it hotter.
HildaVGoneril
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randomdude5 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:29 am

Sarcastic answer. The best type of vore is the type I like and all others suck.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby quickcrunch » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:42 pm

Oral, or absorption for me. Mainly absorption since it can be done in so many ways. The more possibilities the more I like it most of the time. Orals still really nice though, but I'll just go with absorption with any type of gender, and the species would have to be a sapient creature of some sort. One that can talk to me while I'm getting consumed, and toyed with. That's the "best" kind in my eyes. Humans never cut it for me as preds since I see them as prey besides a few occasional ones I meet, so if you want an example of some preds I'd say some sort of slime humanoid, a surreal being, humanoid monsters, or surreal monsters. Semi-anthros are neat too.

Tldr; Oral or absorption vore with sapient type of creature to toy with, and talk to me. Gender not important since I find most/all attractive.

Edit: Forgot to fill out the why, and here it is. It just has nearly endless possibilities in my opinion compared to the usual, female pred, human stuff I see everywhere, no offence.
Last edited by quickcrunch on Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby Assimilation » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:45 pm

Randomdude5 wrote:Sarcastic answer. The best type of vore is the type I like and all others suck.

How dare ye. The best type of vore is the type I like, and it's all the other types that suck!

:roll:
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mecho » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:49 pm

Assimilation wrote:
Randomdude5 wrote:Sarcastic answer. The best type of vore is the type I like and all others suck.

How dare ye. The best type of vore is the type I like, and it's all the other types that suck!

:roll:

No! Mine is the best! All other preferences are bad/not as valid.
And this is a fact based out of the truth.
Mecho
---

Postby Toxicdynamite321 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:38 pm

I enjoy all types of vore but my favorite is monster pred small prey softvore. :-D
Toxicdynamite321
New to the forum

Postby JediPadawanJess » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:32 pm

I love M/F ranging from size difference to macro/micro, Oral, cock, and anal vore, all soft and non-fatal. As I'm attracted to men, I prefer them as preds, species can range from sentient ferals to humanoids.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Artemis » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:22 pm

Hmmmm... Oral. I think that Oral Vore has a specific, broader appeal that no other type of vore can match. That's about as best I can answer without delving into a sea of demographics and PURE subjectivity.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PhantomWolf » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:39 pm

Same-size Oral vore, as long the prey is female I'll be satisfied with most preds
PhantomWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoidicFang » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:53 pm

Subjective.

But for me, it just needs to be really hot or romantic. And I like playfulness in both the pred and prey.
I like the prey/bottom to be reluctant and a little bothered, but not a lot.
Nothing extreme.
Cute girls help L:
VoidicFang
Been posting for a bit

Postby ItsSongxing » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:15 pm

This is an incredibly broad and subjective question. "Oral Vore" is probably the one with the broadest appeal, but depending on what you want to get out of vore, is it really the best? If you're more into the domination/humiliation aspect, then you could make arguments for anal vore or cock vore. If you're into the horny/sexual side of things, then CV or UB would be more your thing. Your sexual orientation (both in terms of who gets your pp hard and your sexual role) is likely to dictate what gender pairings you're okay with.

Therefore, it is clear that the best type of vore is whatever type of vore you, the reader, hate most. It follows that the worst type of vore is whatever type you like most. /s
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby N-Mario » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:21 pm

Soft vore, mouth holding. Usually aquatic vore is my personal favorite. Usually from fish, dolphins, sharks, or orcas, and as long as they are cute about it. Big predator, small prey. But I wouldn't mind same size pred.prey either as long as it works. If a fish the size of a human can swallow me, I would be down for that! :lol:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:12 pm

ItsSongxing wrote:This is an incredibly broad and subjective question. "Oral Vore" is probably the one with the broadest appeal, but depending on what you want to get out of vore, is it really the best? If you're more into the domination/humiliation aspect, then you could make arguments for anal vore or cock vore. If you're into the horny/sexual side of things, then CV or UB would be more your thing. Your sexual orientation (both in terms of who gets your pp hard and your sexual role) is likely to dictate what gender pairings you're okay with.

Therefore, it is clear that the best type of vore is whatever type of vore you, the reader, hate most. It follows that the worst type of vore is whatever type you like most. /s

This is some really good points here
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoSaibot » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:14 am

Personally I think basically all vore is good, however the details in how it happens is what really gets me going, although a few of them can only happen in comic/sequence/animation format, like if the prey is trying to escape seeing the struggle, if they are willing they pull themselves in, when you can see whether they get absorbed or digested.

In short, I like detailed stuff.

As a side note, really love vore where the pred's body pulls with great speed and force, sometimes with the pred not even trying to vore, like oh you approached me? *yoinked into orifice they touched*. what is that called actually? I just refer to it as greedy bodies in my mind.
NekoSaibot
New to the forum

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:44 am

I love:
- M/F, Older/Younger, Similar-size loli prey, Oral soft vore, slow, fatal and painful digestion, meaningful disposal and absorption, belly weight gain, sentient fat.
- Confident, evil, possessive, sadistic predator.
- Very unwilling, crying and begging prey.
- Twisted, unhealthy relationship.

Because they're extremely niche, and I love aspect of predator desiring his prey to be only with him. Despite most of social factors.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion