How Nice or Cruel do You Like Your Predators?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How nice or cruel do you prefer the predator to be in vore stories?

1 - Very kind
13%
14%
3 - Middle of the road
28%
21%
5 - Very mean
24%

Total votes : 247

How Nice or Cruel do You Like Your Predators?

Postby fixated1 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:35 pm

Disregarding the million other variables, in general how do you like your predators on a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being super kind and 5 being super mean? Kind and gentle? Evil and sadistic? Something in between?
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: How Nice or Cruel do You Like Your Predators?

Postby Trollfacegesicht » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:45 pm

I prefer unwilling fatal vore, so a kind predator wouldn't make sense for me. There are some exceptions though with good writing.

However, I don't always like preds that are too sadistic and needlessly cruel, so it's a 4/5 for me.
Trollfacegesicht
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rat_Guy » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:46 pm

I like a good level 4 pred. Not necessarily mean and not really oblivious to her actions either, but fairly flippant and matter of fact. Although I did just publish a story with a level 6 pred who then went down to a level 2 over the course of her story, so my views might be skewed at the moment.
Last edited by Rat_Guy on Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:46 pm

I like the intimate sorta vore, so it's gotta be very kind. She ain't eatin' me for food, she's eatin' me so we can both get off.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Mecho » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:52 pm

It depends on mood. But one thing is for sure. They NEED to be mean, some way or another.

I like...
Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad type.
The guy who will eat your girl type.
The bad guy!
Mecho
---

Postby coop500 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:55 pm

I prefer nice/caring, but not... cute? If that makes sense? I am not big on 'cutesy' predators, I love tough and confident predators, but confidence doesn't have to = being an asshole, or uncaring. Confidence can just be that, confidence in oneself, but can still be kind, caring and protective. If anything, a confident predator makes me feel the safest.
I ended up picking 2, as I feel 1 falls under the cutesy 'cry over anything' type of preds.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Swalloweredipus » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:27 pm

quite frankly, i find it funny when it is an unwilling PRED who is involved. basically the prey wants to be eaten and forces itself down their throat. often done with something such as a neko.
Vore enthusiast, and I don't mind a sexy ending.
Swalloweredipus
New to the forum

Postby Shugoki » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:06 pm

I think the poll should be multiple choice. I find my preference here very context-dependent. One the one hand, bitchy or outright sadistic preds are a tried-and-true formula and go hand in hand with fatal digestion. On the other, there's something to be said for a big dopey marshmallow who eats people because she has to, and constantly wears the literal weight of her sins on her waistline.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:17 pm

Dominant and bossy, but not cruel
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby BlossomDancer » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:58 pm

Can go either way, but I do have a soft spot for rude and domineering preds.
BlossomDancer
New to the forum

Postby Ignoreme79 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:24 pm

thing is this is very situational for me. Sometimes I love a cruel pred who really makes you feel small and helpless. Sometimes real life sucks and I want a pred that acts as a kind of safe space of sorts. Someone nice and sweet like I would want with any real relationships. Hell, some of the stories with a pred who acts nice at first but betrays you later are some of the best writings I've read.

All in all, it really really depends on the way I'm feeling, but overall I want a pred who is nice and treats the pred/prey dynamic as more of a relationship than anything. It feels good to be wanted by someone nice, and to be nice back to them.
Ignoreme79
Somewhat familiar

Postby wamdueCastle » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:24 pm

I would like one to enjoy the process of eating me, and act like they expect it from me.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby JediPadawanJess » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:37 pm

I like the Tsundere type of pred, I also like dominant yet protective preds.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:55 pm

it's really contextual based on the scenario. Though I tend to prefer casual preds which tend to be slightly on the "mean" side since they don't have much care for the prey's fate.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby blergle » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:27 am

As vicious as possible, dialed up to eleven.
blergle
---

Postby AbsorbingMarkovState » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:53 am

I favor relatively cordial predators that try to make things easy for their prey. No need to make your food feel like crap when the digestive system is going to handle that lol
hungry noodle dragon
AbsorbingMarkovState
New to the forum

Postby CoolKaios » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:00 am

I think it mostly depends. Having a sadistic predator or an innocent and kind predator can have their charm.
Mostly for me however I'm most comfortable with more kind predators. When I think about vore I dont wanna really be thinking about the "moral" ramifications.
CoolKaios
New to the forum

Postby fixated1 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:29 am

Shugoki wrote:I think the poll should be multiple choice. I find my preference here very context-dependent. One the one hand, bitchy or outright sadistic preds are a tried-and-true formula and go hand in hand with fatal digestion. On the other, there's something to be said for a big dopey marshmallow who eats people because she has to, and constantly wears the literal weight of her sins on her waistline.

I thought about that and I like variety too, but for those of us that like a wide spread I still want to know what you like most or go to more often.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TastyToni » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:44 am

I selected 'middle of the road' but really I can enjoy all types. I identify more with the prey, but have played preds. When I have played the pred I don't enjoy being that cruel, even if I gave it a good go. I can play animalist hungry preds, and preds that were bad but somewhat polite, almost but not quite apologetic. But have enjoyed cruel preds when I was playing prey. I haven't role played vore for years, but if I got back into it, I'd probably want to explore sensuous willing prey with kind pred situations more. But not at the expense of unwilling prey situations.
I am going to eat you for supper. Now don't try to get away, I am more muscular, more cunning, faster and larger than you are, and I am a genius.
TastyToni
Participator

Postby Chain » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:02 am

Trollfacegesicht wrote:I prefer unwilling fatal vore, so a kind predator wouldn't make sense for me. There are some exceptions though with good writing.

However, I don't always like preds that are too sadistic and needlessly cruel, so it's a 4/5 for me.

This. Just this!
Chain
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion