Favourite Ex-Vore Artists

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Favourite Ex-Vore Artists

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:16 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

AdjectiveNounCombo never left. They faked ending their career, and then made a new account, and is still doing vore art and weight gain with a much higher pay wall.

Soooooooooooo.

*shrug*

What where?
Last edited by somethingsomething2077 on Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Postby slurmp » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:42 pm

Really miss Pyxxxyl, great style, great scenarios. A shame
slurmp
New to the forum

Postby fixated1 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:17 pm

DefinitlyOrginal wrote:
somethingsomething2077 wrote:So a fun idea i had, discuss who is our favourite Ex-Vore Artists or Vore Artists who no longer post at all or talk

For me the artist who got me to find about DA and this website is justAlittleVore, who used to be really active before stopping and rarely talk on her socials, but i have kbown she's a mother now which is id say something i hope she can manage and live a good life with

Another one is Avora who had really almost realistic belly Drawings and a good series before stopping entirely, i have no idea what happened with her

And AdjectiveNounCombo who announced he will stop vore entirely for personal reasons and will take down his whole library which wasn't something i understood why but it's his decision and he can do whatever he wants with his work, and i wish him the best

So who are your favourite Ex-Vore Artists?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

AdjectiveNounCombo never left. They faked ending their career, and then made a new account, and is still doing vore art and weight gain with a much higher pay wall.

Soooooooooooo.

*shrug*

Good for them. Though starting from scratch seems like making it extra hard. I would just warn of an incoming price hike and whoever quits following is free to do so
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TeruyukiKiryuin » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:24 pm

1zumy

Well, he's still active. As of posting this his last login was on New Year's. However, it's been about close to 2 years since he posted anything, though. I hope he hasn't lost interest and is just working for some company.
TeruyukiKiryuin
Been posting for a bit

Postby martyr » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:37 am

Duamutef is the first that came to mind.

FULLGUT/Tesseract seemed like a really fun guy, but the way they abruptly vanished is ominous.

F33d nuked everything and seemingly burned what bridges they could on the way out. It bothers me I'll never understand why, but I hope they're doing alright wherever they are.
martyr
Participator

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:12 am

There's Hypnofood/Mesmersnack/whatever they called themself on Twitter. Amazing vore artist with adorable characters, especially Reiná, the busty reindeer.

But they had a habit of deleting their old work and abandoning profiles, and I can't seem to find them anywhere. Luckily, there are archives that kept their work safe, but it's sad that they're seemingly gone.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eostre » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:27 pm

I'm surprised PD hasn't been mentioned yet. a pioneer of the community, back when it was mainly about women getting eaten, and not furries ;p
Eostre
New to the forum

Postby CaseyKane » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:59 pm

Eostre wrote:I'm surprised PD hasn't been mentioned yet. a pioneer of the community, back when it was mainly about women getting eaten, and not furries ;p

Can't believe I didn't think of PD. Was my first real exposure to vore (outside of a few youtube vids). He (she?) did that one with the woman who goes to feed herself to the dino-type thing in the basement of her work building, but the series stopped with the girl halfway in (at least I've only seen it up to there in various places). Man, that drove me mad for ages, trying to find the ending to that series - which I guess doesn't exist?
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby Aces » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:24 pm

DefinitlyOrginal wrote:
somethingsomething2077 wrote:So a fun idea i had, discuss who is our favourite Ex-Vore Artists or Vore Artists who no longer post at all or talk

For me the artist who got me to find about DA and this website is justAlittleVore, who used to be really active before stopping and rarely talk on her socials, but i have kbown she's a mother now which is id say something i hope she can manage and live a good life with

Another one is Avora who had really almost realistic belly Drawings and a good series before stopping entirely, i have no idea what happened with her

And AdjectiveNounCombo who announced he will stop vore entirely for personal reasons and will take down his whole library which wasn't something i understood why but it's his decision and he can do whatever he wants with his work, and i wish him the best

So who are your favourite Ex-Vore Artists?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Soooooooooooo.

*shrug*

Oh yes, cutting off your primary source of new customers and making them think you left the community instead of just raising your prices makes PerFeCt SeNSe.

Until I see some evidence of this insane conspiracy theory, I'm calling bullshit on this one. It makes absolutely zero sense.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cuddlekins » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:32 pm

For me, is the writer Zombie_Slave, one of my biggest early influences when I started to dip my toes into the smut-writing scene. Of course, life hit him pretty hard (lurk his story thread, if you wish to know) so I don't blame him. I'm just glad I had the opportunity to enjoy his work when he was around—and that goes for all artists who's stopped posting since I've gotten here. Better to have lewded and lost than to have never lewded at all.
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Shadow_Walker » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:35 pm

Stank had some really great stuff and his style was really good most of the time.
Shadow_Walker
Mud

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:48 pm

Honestly, probably one of my saddest losses is Toyamura. They only uploaded eight images IIRC, but they were some of, if not the best cruel pred content on the site. The way they were able to depict someone reveling so much in prey, and more notably, future prey's suffering, alongside the cruel ways they'd tease and taunt was really well done. A shame they cleared their stuff and moved on, but thems the breaks.
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby TheMysteriousSadSack » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:32 pm

Dango was cool. They had that collab recently with jessicarae but outside of that I think they just dropped out for personal reasons
TheMysteriousSadSack
New to the forum

Postby go47 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:04 am

Bout to post about an artist but then I found out they were still active just not using any tags for some reason.

in
Being around long enough as a lurker its kind of interesting how many similar threads come up when artists disappear. There are always a few almost universal reasons.

1. Responsibility precludes them from spending time on fetish art.

2,They are going through a rough patch and think separating themselves from their fetish will resolve those issues but then spiral out because they are no longer getting that reinforcement from this community.

3. They think they don't get the proper recognition here and and either move to somewhere like Twitter or stop entirely. (Though like half the time I attribute this to some artists not understanding how big an impact tags make, since a lot of people including myself exclusively browse by tag)

4. They get burned out because they try way too early to make a side gig or even a job out of making vore art but have no where near the popularity or skill to attract a decent donation site profit.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:29 am

go47 wrote:Bout to post about an artist but then I found out they were still active just not using any tags for some reason.

in
Being around long enough as a lurker its kind of interesting how many similar threads come up when artists disappear. There are always a few almost universal reasons.

1. Responsibility precludes them from spending time on fetish art.

2,They are going through a rough patch and think separating themselves from their fetish will resolve those issues but then spiral out because they are no longer getting that reinforcement from this community.

3. They think they don't get the proper recognition here and and either move to somewhere like Twitter or stop entirely. (Though like half the time I attribute this to some artists not understanding how big an impact tags make, since a lot of people including myself exclusively browse by tag)

4. They get burned out because they try way too early to make a side gig or even a job out of making vore art but have no where near the popularity or skill to attract a decent donation site profit.

Be sure to tell em about Tags

And about the points you made, i agree with them, but also wanted to add that if you keep doing the same thing over and over and over you'll get tired of it and wanna do something new, so they reset a lot of their work for themselves, it's a pretty normal thing especially for us Artists when doing something
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Postby PhantomWolf » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:39 pm

PD (a.k.a Carnivore Cafe)

Voremantic

Cardinal1chunder
PhantomWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Winny » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:06 pm

Duam, I really miss him.

Observer, they had some really good sadistic pred/prey interactions they were lovely.

Genly, they nuked their gallery and everything. They were steadly improving and was a great post vore disposal artist with a sadism streak.

There is so many people I could list but these three are at the top of my head.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MelancholyClownD » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:44 am

How about Artists who've stopped drawing vore but draw other things(preg, stuffing,etc), would they count? If so, then Marrazan is top of my list. I got some of my best commissions drawn by him. :(
If not, then Pyxxyl. I really, really miss seeing Dawn. She was my favorite vore OC!
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby JediPadawanJess » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:59 am

Cardinal1chunder
BeatemBaeLuna
SpiderMilkshake
GrumpyNoms
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slappy » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:35 pm

The one who stands out to me went by a name like MukatKikarn or something. They stand out because normally I'm not a fan of furry/anthro stuff but their mouse girl pred Laurina was one of the few exceptions.
Slappy
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion