Favourite Ex-Vore Artists

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Favourite Ex-Vore Artists

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:34 am

So a fun idea i had, discuss who is our favourite Ex-Vore Artists or Vore Artists who no longer post at all or talk

For me the artist who got me to find about DA and this website is justAlittleVore, who used to be really active before stopping and rarely talk on her socials, but i have kbown she's a mother now which is id say something i hope she can manage and live a good life with

Another one is Avora who had really almost realistic belly Drawings and a good series before stopping entirely, i have no idea what happened with her

And AdjectiveNounCombo who announced he will stop vore entirely for personal reasons and will take down his whole library which wasn't something i understood why but it's his decision and he can do whatever he wants with his work, and i wish him the best

So who are your favourite Ex-Vore Artists?
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Re: Favourite Ex-Vore Artists

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:45 am

shadowfaps.

Gotta love an artist who can tell a story too. Would love to see this artist make a return.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby Mecho » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:40 am

Ka-atis.
They had an comic, original and really fun world building. Really hope they are alright~
Mecho
---

Postby HungryNacho » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:56 am

Beatembaeluna I think she had another username but I can't remember, she was one of my favorite vore artists. she had a lot of good male pred vore stuff for years.

WoodNymphNaughtyBits is another vore artist that I liked her work, another artist who did really good male pred vore art, a lot to do with MCU Spiderman that I really liked.

I think they both left for personal reasons, I don't remember much, but I respect that.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shugoki » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:59 am

Cakecatboy. I know she's still making art, but she put down vore art, which is a shame because what she made was really good. At least she didn't quit BBW/stuffing art.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreSkeeter » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:49 pm

Duamutef
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby quickcrunch » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:30 pm

PurpleKecleon
An artist that kinda fell from grace after dropping pokemon art as a whole. They had some pretty good vore art of the pokemon Kecleon that I saved since you can't find it anywhere really anymore. There's also this artist I liked a lot called Keiru I think, but they haven't posted anything new since 2012 which is unfortunate since they produced a lot of art for older rpgs like chrono trigger, and secret of mana. At least they still live on as inspirations to me.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItsSongxing » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:47 pm

I miss Maximignon/Scaylid00d. They're still alive - regularly visiting Hentai-foundry - but beyond that one hint that they're alive, they've basically fallen off the face of the earth. Their artstyle's really cute, yet still exceptionally erotic, and they came up with a lot of kinky scenarios when they were active. I gotta wonder what's happened, but alas, no news.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby PhantomOfMars » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:55 pm

CalinBeast
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby DiamondM » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:29 pm

I liked a lot of observer's comics, lot of good macro/micro interaction and brutal but hot dialogue

And I still miss Vyatich's shrinking/GTS stories
DiamondM
Somewhat familiar

Postby Randomdude5 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:01 pm

I really enjoyed Voremantic's work on DA. He just stopped uploading stuff. I also love Zous's snake vore photomanips.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby Yoshi174 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:18 pm

ILackAUsername stopped posting almost a decade ago. Wonder what happened to them.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Themastermushroom » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:27 pm

Vale-City, he left the vore community, but he make a huge success with his game with his name, a lot of effort on that, it's a shame he left, but his choice, and i wish he can return to the vore community for one day only or to make a sequel of his game adding all of this.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby HalfTime » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:47 pm

Petite-Emi, now known as Hushabye Valley. Did excellent vore a long time ago, has now moved on to excellent monster girl yuri and fantasy instead.
"Car, broke. Phone, yes?"
Check out my size game, Microknight! Or not, no pressure.
HalfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby theheadsn » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:30 pm

Mamabliss. I know he/she is still active, but not NEARLY as much as they once were. Still happy I was able to get a custom profile picture :)
theheadsn
Participator

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:54 pm

I miss seeing Rayen's artwork here. I think they just stopped being active on the portal here, but iirc, they have a twitter that they do all their stuff on now.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lunchforagirl112 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:32 pm

Observer was a goddamn legend, I tell ya what.
lunchforagirl112
Been posting for a bit

Postby Doku » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:47 am

VoreSkeeter wrote:Duamutef

*sigh* Yeah... that was unfortunate. A lot of us miss them.

ItsSongxing wrote:I miss Maximignon/Scaylid00d. They're still alive - regularly visiting Hentai-foundry - but beyond that one hint that they're alive, they've basically fallen off the face of the earth. Their artstyle's really cute, yet still exceptionally erotic, and they came up with a lot of kinky scenarios when they were active. I gotta wonder what's happened, but alas, no news.

I'm glad to hear they're still kicking around. They are a good egg. I hope they've been well.

As for what happened, when they were still posting we used to chat a bit and I'd be uncomfortable sharing. But I would phrase it as "Job stuff" kept them away and was going to be keeping them away for several years. I'm not sure they could quite get back into it afterwards, but who knows? Maybe we'll see them again sometime. HipHugger re-appeared after all!
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Phorcyz19 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:01 am

AvoraComics was great.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby DefinitlyOrginal » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:45 am

somethingsomething2077 wrote:So a fun idea i had, discuss who is our favourite Ex-Vore Artists or Vore Artists who no longer post at all or talk

For me the artist who got me to find about DA and this website is justAlittleVore, who used to be really active before stopping and rarely talk on her socials, but i have kbown she's a mother now which is id say something i hope she can manage and live a good life with

Another one is Avora who had really almost realistic belly Drawings and a good series before stopping entirely, i have no idea what happened with her

And AdjectiveNounCombo who announced he will stop vore entirely for personal reasons and will take down his whole library which wasn't something i understood why but it's his decision and he can do whatever he wants with his work, and i wish him the best

So who are your favourite Ex-Vore Artists?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

AdjectiveNounCombo never left. They faked ending their career, and then made a new account, and is still doing vore art and weight gain with a much higher pay wall.

Soooooooooooo.

*shrug*
DefinitlyOrginal
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion