Small Pred large prey.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Small Pred large prey.

Postby TimberWolf25 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:17 pm

Small pred large prey is my jam! I'm a fan of larger sizes in vore. Never enough, and wish to be able to see more when I can.
My art focuses on that a lot, as well as some of my friend circles.

Add role reversal in, and it hits most of my favorite notes.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby quickcrunch » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:14 am

TimberWolf25 wrote:Small pred large prey is my jam! I'm a fan of larger sizes in vore. Never enough, and wish to be able to see more when I can.

It feels very underrated, it's so sad! Role reversals in vore are also very fun. I'm a big fan of the sheep eat wolf types of scenarios. Small predators that may seem so sweet, and unassuming before cramming someone down their throat. Real hot in my opinion, the crueler the better.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lorelei » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:46 pm

Nice that the topic has found a new thread because the old one has been closed.

Of course I love the topic and it's also quite special and partly mindfuck for the bigger Prey or observer who wouldn't expect something like that.

quickcrunch wrote:
TimberWolf25 wrote:Small pred large prey is my jam! I'm a fan of larger sizes in vore. Never enough, and wish to be able to see more when I can.

It feels very underrated, it's so sad! Role reversals in vore are also very fun. I'm a big fan of the sheep eat wolf types of scenarios. Small predators that may seem so sweet, and unassuming before cramming someone down their throat. Real hot in my opinion, the crueler the better.

I agree, with the rare Role Reversal it gets even better or the rare Pred vs Pred. A larger being or predator who thinks he is totally superior and simply devour or play with this small, weak, harmless being. However, I love alternativ Vore more than Oralvore (although there can also be good things with it) and of course the shock and surprise of the larger being. Plus point if the small preds also look quite harmless or sweet and weak, but then are really cruel, greedy or nasty.
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Postby wynonna » Fri May 07, 2021 1:22 am

There is actually president for small pred larger prey in nature. The Pelican Eel, AKA the Gulper Eel. The Pelican Eel can swallow prey meany times it's size. It makes a snake (which can only handle prey it's own size) look like an amateur in terms of swallowing prey. The eel's skin stretches to the point of transparency. At the depths the PE lives, prey is often hard to come by so it needs to be able to take in as much prey at a time as it can. PEs can take in prey so large it can't digest it before it decomposes into methane, which then in turn cause it to float to the surface and die.
Another creature that lives at the same depth is the black sallower. here we see one who looks as though it got the better of the a fore mentioned Pelican Eel.
https://i.redd.it/mfom4v1j93d51.jpg

How weird, this is the second time today I've posted this same info! :o

Last bumped by quickcrunch on Fri May 07, 2021 1:22 am.
wynonna
Participator

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion