"Digestive" Endosoma

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

"Digestive" Endosoma

Postby WorkInProgress » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:50 pm

This is a thought that's been running around my head for a while now, and I sometimes forget there's a forum here to run these thoughts by others.

What do y'all think of:
A predator who agrees to letting out their prey later, and granted they will, but they don't want to/have no way of stopping their stomach from getting to work. Essentially a situation where a prey is curled up in a belly that is trying to digest them but for whatever reason (maybe they're not in there long or maybe the predator's stomach isn't designed to digest that much food), they're not actually melting or anything and they get released later, no problem.

I especially like the idea when the vore is willing but the digestion isn't. And the predator is teasing them like "of course I'll let you out safe and sound... You've just gotta bathe in some acids for a bit first" or something along those lines.
WorkInProgress
Been posting for a bit

Re: "Digestive" Endosoma

Postby NobodyOfAnyMatter » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:06 pm

I think it is a really nice idea and I hope to run across it in stories in the future. The pred and prey being able to enjoy their favorite parts of the interaction in spite of the natural processes of the body is a nice idea.
NobodyOfAnyMatter
Been posting for a bit

Postby FreshPrey » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:38 pm

Oh this is my favorite thing and I've been wanting someone to compile a folder of stuff like this for a while. Whether it's lying about digestion or accidental digestion or reluctance, I love this idea. I remember there were a couple stories on Writing.com of a girl who ate her friend's little brother with the promise she'd let him out and then didn't, it's still one of my all-time favorites. If anyone else knows of more stories like these, please let me know!
The bigger the bellies, the better. ;)
FreshPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby TSaPA » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:47 pm

I picture the friend being swallowed bringing actual food or antacid or something along with them to help stall or prevent the digestive process from harming them as long as their supplies last, so while they can stay in the stomach for longer without risk of digestion, the threat is still there and represented by ever-dwindling supplies of their failsafe before the acid ever even starts affecting their clothes or skin.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby WorkInProgress » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:41 am

TSaPA wrote:I picture the friend being swallowed bringing actual food or antacid or something along with them to help stall or prevent the digestive process from harming them as long as their supplies last, so while they can stay in the stomach for longer without risk of digestion, the threat is still there and represented by ever-dwindling supplies of their failsafe before the acid ever even starts affecting their clothes or skin.

I like that idea too! The prey has to bring their own protection, probably because their predator really doesn't mind if they digest or not~
Standby for this WorkInProgress
WorkInProgress
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:49 am

TSaPA wrote:I picture the friend being swallowed bringing actual food or antacid or something along with them to help stall or prevent the digestive process from harming them as long as their supplies last, so while they can stay in the stomach for longer without risk of digestion, the threat is still there and represented by ever-dwindling supplies of their failsafe before the acid ever even starts affecting their clothes or skin.

I use this theme a lot in my stories.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vinderex » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:13 am

I absolutely love this idea and use it all the time! Usually the way I go is having some limited control over acid production, so it's still wet and tingly inside, but mild enough to be harmless or even therapeutic in some sense. Also still with plenty of noisy squishes and gurgles. It's absolute bliss! <3
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby WorkInProgress » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:50 am

Vinderex wrote:I absolutely love this idea and use it all the time! Usually the way I go is having some limited control over acid production, so it's still wet and tingly inside, but mild enough to be harmless or even therapeutic in some sense. Also still with plenty of noisy squishes and gurgles. It's absolute bliss! <3

Ooh, therapeutic acids are an interesting concept to play with as well!
Standby for this WorkInProgress
WorkInProgress
Been posting for a bit

Postby quickcrunch » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:38 am

Vinderex wrote:I absolutely love this idea and use it all the time! Usually the way I go is having some limited control over acid production, so it's still wet and tingly inside, but mild enough to be harmless or even therapeutic in some sense. Also still with plenty of noisy squishes and gurgles. It's absolute bliss! <3

Oh my god I love this, and I use it a lot in many of my roleplays too! Glad to know I'm not the only one that thinks of this. Sometimes I also really like making stomach fluids have different effects as well, such as a pred having different fluids for digesting certain things. Specialized basically, so a predator could just dissolve just the preys clothing or something. Sometimes I make the acid have a tingle, or like a very warm numbness where you can feel the pred much more around you.

As for the topic of digestive endo, I really like it. Prey may be safe from the outside world, but not entirely from the inside world.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:41 pm

The idea is actually really cool, basically gives a pred and prey an interesting relationship, for example a GF pred who Swallows her BF and go around with him, knowing he'll be alive and well, maybe just his Clothes that will melt like others said, but could lead to interesting stories and roleplays, i personally prefer it like this more than a cruel death and loose the character all together

And at the end of the day it's what probably people would prefer if they had a choice to Digest or stay inside safely lol

Sometimes i look at this Fetish and be either like "wow, it's an interesting Consept" other times i go like "oh god what is this?" Lol
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Postby TableManners » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:16 pm

I just finished a story that fits this, I think - the pred and the prey start out strangers, but become good friends while the prey digests and simultaneously regenerates/heals. The pred asks the prey to leave several times before the end of the story. You could call it "digestive endosoma" for parts 1 and 2 at least.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/670051
TableManners
Somewhat familiar

Postby Amirkun » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:39 am

That sounds pretty interesting. Care to share where you found that story? The way you talked about it seems really nice. It makes me want to read it for myself. I do like stories like that. i think I will love that as much as you do. Will truly appreciate it if you can send the link, thank you so much! I hope I can also find more things to read here.
Amirkun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redicicle » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:51 am

I mean this is kinda the default is they're not in there all that terribly long is it not? Stomach acid is more like HCl the acidity of lemon juice or vinegar with some added enzymes in it than lab grade HCl and even the strongest lab HCl is not painful on contact (a minute or two later it might be, and it will be a lot more painful if you don't wash it off).
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion