The Worst Creature Vore in the Media

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

The Worst Creature Vore in the Media

Postby Thirasin » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:28 pm

What animal fantasy/real animal/creature would be a worst case for you to be swallowed? Which will be afraid of and why?

For me e.g. My worst nightmare to be swallowed is snake. They are badly, since they are like a radar hearth, by feeling the hearth beating by trying to stop the breathing. Their adaptions are so unique.

The reason why, I remember the Movie Anaconda with the guy who played in Noah movie. That night I had nightmare.
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Re: The Worst Creature Vore in the Media

Postby 157and493 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:58 am

Unquestionably the Sarlacc from Star Wars. If you actually look into the lore of that creature it becomes a little disturbing as it is literally designed to keep its victims alive for thousands of years all while constantly inflicting unimaginable amounts of pain on them. Even as someone who is into sadism (in a fictional sense) that is too much for me, but perhaps even more importantly the Sarlacc is not sexy at all, I might have considered the concept if the creature looked like an attractive human woman.
157and493
Participator

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:29 pm

Anything in Dark souls that swallows you

You just wanna tear it the do a dance on ot
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Postby Coalyard » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:46 pm

It's me.
Huh?
Coalyard
Somewhat familiar

Postby rumblestrips » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:01 pm

rumblestrips
New to the forum

Postby N-Mario » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:23 pm

Giant Humanoid creatures. That includes Attack on Titan. Anything like that type of scenario, including hard vore, I just really hate..

I'll stick with soft vore, thank you.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Redicicle » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:33 pm

*worst* case? IDK that might be something like Hatzegopteryx (especially robust giant Azhdarchid pterosaur) depending on how it's beak is used.

1. It may have impaled prey before swallowing. Impaled with a super thick, super long beak, not some heron-like spike.

2. Violent shaking of the neck might have been used to disorient prey. Maybe even rip large prey limb from limb or something though that's a bit questionable.

3. Even if you do get swallowed without being impaled or dismembered in any way, it's stomach likely can't fit your whole body so you're likely to end up being digested in sections. Imagine going feet first only to end up still conscious while the lower half of your body is gone?

4. Oh and it can fly. So maybe you struggle and escape? If it's airborne, you either are gonna get stuck in its neck ir beak and cause it to nosedive into the ground killing both of you, or you will fall out of its beak and to your death, and afterward it'll probably just go find your broken body and eat it.

They're pterrifying and wonderful predators and I'm honestly surprised people don't use them more.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby quickcrunch » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:10 pm

Can't think of anything specific besides these horror pictures I've seen people draw online sometimes where it's a monster with it's mouth wide open, and just bladed teeth lining every part of their mouth, and even down the throat. I Think I've seen designs like it before in media, but I can't think of anything specific. It would be absolute hell to be eaten by though.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion