Macro/micro fans, how small do you prefer the prey?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Macro/micro fans, how small do you prefer the prey?

Postby Miridium » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:36 pm

Relatively speaking of course. A normal size person would be tiny compared to a giantess. Yet the scale can be the same.

Me? I like them to be about 2 to 3 inches tall. 4 inches is pushing it. 6 inches is the most I can take. 1 inch is about as low as I like to go.

What about you?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Macro/micro fans, how small do you prefer the prey?

Postby Gwyvern » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:56 pm

It depends on what I'm trying to do, for me the fun in micro prey is mawplay, so just big enough to fill out my maw, but not so big that I couldn't reasonably cram two or three in there and swallow them all at once~

Of course, just big enough to need a second gulp can also be fun, fills out the gut better if ive only got a few items on the menu~
Gwyvern
New to the forum

Postby BusinessAsUsual » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:54 pm

While I'm not the biggest macro/micro fan out there, I love when micro prey is just large enough to make a visible, distinct bulge in my throat on their way down. Only so much that you can tell they're a living human, but not enough that I would definitely choke on them. It's also hilarious to see their feet sticking out and desperately kicking before the swallowing starts.

I could always eat more to get a slight belly bulge, so that's just a matter of quantity.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it. Ignore the squirming and noisy belly.
BusinessAsUsual
New to the forum

Postby coop500 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:26 pm

I prefer around the 3-4 inch area, maybe as low as 2 for children tinies. No smaller than that though or it becomes too hard to safely interact.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby fixated1 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:59 pm

1 inch seems about right to me. I want the prey to be dwarfed by the tongue, able to be engulfed in it. But not so small that they can't be felt, or that the texture of the tongue turns into something that might as well be an alien landscape. My upper limit is when the prey looks too big to be comfortably or safely swallowed. Seeing species that don't stretch jaws regularly to eat then stretch beyond their limits makes me think of breaking bones and ripping flesh and pain in general.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BlossomDancer » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:19 am

For me, I'd say no bigger than the index finger- just big enough to be felt moving around in whatever orifice, but small enough to go down in one or two gulps and have the stomach the right balance between cramped and roomy. Smallest would be about half an inch, especially for mass vore.
BlossomDancer
New to the forum

Postby Borealis » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:34 am

Both with shrunken prey, or their relative size when compared to a macro pred, I like the prey to be around 2 inches tall

"Mouse-sized" when scaled against feral animals.

There's definitely flexibility there though. I can dig really big size differences too. Planetary scale is too much for me, but I can get behind mega-macro where the prey are small-ant or flea levels of minuscule. ~2 inches is definitely the sweet spot though.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby mojokingbee1 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:23 am

As small as the predator's uvula.
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:38 am

My preference for prey size in my stories is usually large enough to be a satisfying meal but small enough to fit in the stomach without rupturing it. Stomachs are pretty flexible—a human stomach typically holds a liter but can expand to contain four, and other creature's stomachs can hold more. Of course, a human esophagus isn't nearly so flexible, being only about two centimeters wide, so this limits the size of what can be swallowed. In my own setting, the relatively rare cases of humans swallowing other humans is invariably accomplished with magic: enlarge person on the predator and reduce person on the prey, both made permanent or on use-activated magic items, followed by amorphous form on the prey to render him or her into a gelatinous form for several minutes that can be swallowed by the otherwise still-too-narrow throat, or polymorph to turn him or her into a creature small enough to be swallowed, or even teleportation magic to send him or her directly into the stomach. (I haven't used the latter method in my stories because it's rather unsatisfying.)

Of course, it took a long time to even justify that; human digestive systems aren't really up to the task of handling a meal like that, but if the prey is kept alive as long as possible—that is, oxygen is provided and the temperature inside does not induce heatstroke—it can be managed. Fortunately, those are relatively simple magics. Then one just has to work out the knotty problem of why humans would bother to go to the trouble.

In practical terms, I usually try to keep the volume ratio between predator and prey between, say, 10:1 and 30:1. Much smaller and the stomach can't credibly handle the meal, much larger and the prey isn't a significant meal—just one bit of popcorn in a bowl.

Naturally, there are plenty of other creatures in the setting who can—and do—handle human-sized prey as a matter of course without the need for such magic.
Last edited by IvesBentonEaton on Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Merodi » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:39 am

One to four inches is my ideal size. A bit bigger, let's say, penis sized works too, since the swallowing would be much like deepthroating. I don't like stretching the jaw out impossibly wide for swallowing, so I prefer prey on the smaller side.
Merodi
Participator

Postby Vorepun » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:23 am

Preferably the largest size I can imagine a determined human swallowing. So about...4-6 inches tall? Not exactly a comfortable size to swallow, but possible.
Vorepun
Been posting for a bit

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:18 am

I like variation between ant size and an inch tall. The pred should have a shrink ray device so she can alter the size of the prey. So maybe the guy starts off at an inch tall, but then she shrinks him a lot smaller.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby quickcrunch » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:21 pm

not huge into macro/micro since super duper tiny prey isnt satisfying to me, but if it's going to be small then i want it to be small enough so i can shove them into my mouth without too much issue, but big enough so i can feel them and see them as they are getting swallowed and inside of my stomach. i like bieng able to feel my prey inside of me and have them be pretty squished up inside my stomach, i like to feel myself digesting them, and every struggle they make while trapped in my gut. :silly:
Probably a stomach bulge big enough for me to be able to poke them, and they can feel it, but they are small enough so people won't notice them struggling, if i go out to do something after i'm done with my meal. Being able to feel, and hear the preys struggles, but no one else can is a favorite of mine so it's why i'm open to smaller prey in the first place.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby wamdueCastle » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:36 pm

I would rather be small, compared to regular human sized people. So im say 3 inches, and im a meal to someone who is regular size.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby todomatsu » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:34 pm

About 2-6 inches. Typically I settle with 5 inches tall as my baseline.
todomatsu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nomboy » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:30 pm

Typically 1-6 inches. Not personally a fan of anything too small, like microscopic size or planet-eating preds.
Nomboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zangoose » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:53 am

About large enough to fill the hand, probably slightly smaller.
Just your friendly neighborhood M/M enthusiast.

For Vore code, see https://bit.ly/2GoUFwl
Zangoose
Somewhat familiar

Postby CFTS » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:34 am

Small enough, to stand upright on the tongue, in my closed maw.;)
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby wamdueCastle » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:37 am

CFTS wrote:Small enough, to stand upright on the tongue, in my closed maw.;)

I would be so at your mercy, so many amazing ways I could end up being swallowed, even accidentally.

and that is exactly how it should be
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby CFTS » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:08 pm

wamdueCastle wrote:
CFTS wrote:Small enough, to stand upright on the tongue, in my closed maw.;)

I would be so at your mercy, so many amazing ways I could end up being swallowed, even accidentally.

and that is exactly how it should be

Indeed. :)
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion