Predators with teleportation abilities.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Predators with teleportation abilities.

Postby N-Mario » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:33 pm

I just thought of something. If predators had teleportation abilities, how would that go for/against the prey? Like for example, if a predator teleported right on top of you/prey, would you instantly be in their belly? And for the prey that was already swallowed, would the prey be teleported with the predator? I would assume that would be the case though.

That goes without saying that the predator can't teleport the prey into their belly. Mainly that the predator is only able to teleport themselves. Though the thought that it would be interesting that the predator could somehow instantly teleport on top of the prey. in order to surprise them, or without acknowledgement. Though of course this is all fantasy,, but could their abiliteis work in such a way?
Last edited by N-Mario on Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Re: Predators with teleporation abilities.

Postby Randomdude5 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:22 pm

Well since teleportation is fantasy then the author can make the rules whatever they want them to be; however self-consistency is good for suspension of disbelief.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby vore2412 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:08 pm

Very silly topic it seems. Still, I have a tiny bit of input. I'm at least a veteran I'd say of Pathfinder with the VSRD rules, and have seen the spell vorportation, as a higher level spell (6th level, meaning level 11 for most full casters.) If the prey fails saving throw and such, they're instantly in the predators belly.

As for a predator teleporting with a prey in their belly, I'd have to go with an original vore expert, Duamutef's work in Shells, to answer that. Succubus and Demons from Faneglut would teleport to the Prime Material plane, and while they couldn't teleport an enemy with them in the normal fashion, they could if they were inside their belly, since the rules of the universe (Duamutef) said that they couldn't detect the prey inside the demon's belly, and as such they were subject to the teleportation. If it was a tabletop game like Pathfinder or D&D 5e though the rules may be a bit different...but that would be more contingent on the DM as well. Anyways, my 1/2 a cent, peace.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:34 pm

How do you want your teleportation to work? Is it a field that wraps around the predator? In that case everything in the field goes with it, so prey moves with predator. Each teleportation would increase the air inside the predator though. Does it swap locations with stuff? Prey winds up where predator was. Does it move the predator on some genie level specificity of moving only the matter that consists of the predator? Prey gets dumped out when predator teleports away.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NightRoller » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:59 pm

I've had experience (though not very intellectual or philosophical in nature) {via literally just daydreaming throughout elementary, middle, and high school} with the concept of 1. both the prey and pred having teleportation, and 2. only the pred having the ability to teleport, so I think I have at least a few tidbits to yield on this topic.

The rules were pretty unclearly marked, given the fact that everything happened according to how I expected it to happen, and given that the frequent goal of "having the 'prey' in your possession" occasionally included "having the 'prey' in your stomach" (these were fantasies made before knowledge of vore), so to the best of my knowledge, teleportation did teleport people you were in contact with (or containing within your belly). The ability to teleport, mind you, was an internal ability that could be gained through certain methods, but could also be taken away (and sometimes given back), but essentially it did not rely on any science or external method to cause the teleportation. To further elucidate the convoluted rule my childhood brain conceived, it was that one must merely "think of where one wants to be and picture it in their mind" to some degree, and then want their teleportation ability to get them there, and they would teleport.

Of course, that often lead to the case where a predator might want to just "drop in" on a prey they had wanted to capture, but there were ways for the prey to prevent the predator from being able to warp next to said prey or in the prey's vicinity.

Typically, one wouldn't be able to teleport and have the teleportation have a prey in one's belly because of a certain mechanic of the teleportation power: when teleporting, one is made somewhat less material in one location and somewhat more material in another over time (taking between a few minutes to a few seconds, and for some reason shimmering blue the whole time one is teleporting), and thus (besides air or water or similar such things which my imagination did not account for) you cannot really be touching or interacting with your environment without some sort of penalty (I forget what it was, but it might've been pain, or slowdown of teleporting, or maybe you generally couldn't move much at all while you were in the process of teleporting).

Hopefully my former world's strange rules might offer some inspiration for ideas for both the use of teleportation and also making it realistically feasible for a prey to not be in the stomach *yet*.
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Re: Predators with teleportation abilities.

Postby Redicicle » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:23 am

The way I see it teleporting directly to someone's position, unless you can make sure they pop up inside a specific organ or vice versa, is a way to cause instant death of you, them, both, or in the worst case scenario, everyone for 25 yards in every direction.

1. They appear inside a single point in the target expanding over a few hundred milliseconds or more: target is killed from huge permanent cavity unless they appear in an organ that can withstand them. Damage comparable to being hit by large caliber kinetic cannon shell (think some smaller early WWII tank guns) or exploding autocannon shell. Target death is near certainty if the teleporter appears in torso flesh not, say, a highly expansible stomach. Teleporter death is unknown.

2. They appear around the target. Unless a specific organ capable of withstanding the target always opens around the target, they're dead just like before but in reverse. If stomach appears around target and can withstand target, then target is in their stomach. Target death is unknown.

3. Teleporter is instantly interlaced with the target on a molecular scale, perfectly overlapping them. The pressure instantly spikes to 2 GPa, enough to rip through nearly any material. Microseconds later after decompression, both teleporter and target are a hot cloud of gas and shocked, charred bone dust. A shockwave annihilates the surrounding room, flattening even concrete columns, and kills most people exposed to the blast within at least 70 feet, with most types of structures being destroyed at 120 feet and anyone in the rubble being injured. Shards of glass cause significant injuries even 200 feet away and minor cuts 300 feet away. The teleporter, the target, and everyone in the same house are definitely dead, as are quite a few people in neighboring structures. Damage comparable to a 50-100 lb bomb.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion