Giga Vore Videos (Subtitles?)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Giga Vore Videos (Subtitles?)

Postby darknessrising » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:47 am

So I’m considering on purchasing a couple of the entries of the vorarephilia series made by giga.
The production is fantastic and the actress’ genuinely put some great work into this fetish. The money is decent as well considering these are around an hour long each.

However, I’m hesitant on spending the money if I’m not going to understand a word of what is happening onscreen (these are japanese productions). Of course, I’m mostly interesting the actual vore scenes but I’d like to be able to watch the whole thing through and get a sense of the story and characters.

So if anyone has purchased these videos or knows from elsewhere, do these videos come with english subtitles?
darknessrising
Been posting for a bit

Re: Giga Vore Videos (Subtitles?)

Postby Matteo42 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:07 am

I'm sorry, I haven't bought those, and as such can't really answer your questions.

**BUT**, are you perhaps a Muse fan?
Matteo42
Somewhat familiar

Postby darknessrising » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:59 am

Matteo42 wrote:I'm sorry, I haven't bought those, and as such can't really answer your questions.

**BUT**, are you perhaps a Muse fan?

That’s alright. And indeed I am. :-D
darknessrising
Been posting for a bit

Postby hunter2045 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:21 am

darknessrising wrote:So I’m considering on purchasing a couple of the entries of the vorarephilia series made by giga.
The production is fantastic and the actress’ genuinely put some great work into this fetish. The money is decent as well considering these are around an hour long each.

However, I’m hesitant on spending the money if I’m not going to understand a word of what is happening onscreen (these are japanese productions). Of course, I’m mostly interesting the actual vore scenes but I’d like to be able to watch the whole thing through and get a sense of the story and characters.

So if anyone has purchased these videos or knows from elsewhere, do these videos come with english subtitles?

Your best bet would be to contact Giga (www.giga-web.jp), they have a link to the English version of their webpage. Or go here: https://www.akiba-web.com/
hunter2045
Participator

Postby darknessrising » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:44 am

hunter2045 wrote:
darknessrising wrote:So I’m considering on purchasing a couple of the entries of the vorarephilia series made by giga.

Your best bet would be to contact Giga (http://www.giga-web.jp), they have a link to the English version of their webpage. Or go here: https://www.akiba-web.com/

That’s a great help. Thank you!
darknessrising
Been posting for a bit

Postby hunter2045 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:10 am

You're welcome.
hunter2045
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion