Vore between relatives

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore between relatives

Postby VLady » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:24 pm

As I'm not a fan of human/human vore: no

But I quite like the idea of wathching a relative get eaten. Or even getting eaten together.
VLady
New to the forum

Postby JadeMarauder » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:40 pm

Like many others here, I agree that interactions between family members shouldn't be sexual in nature. So instead of just doubling down on that, I'll acknowledge that family members can be used in platonic or dramatic moments involving vore. Maybe the mother swallows her son to protect him from something, but neither of them is getting anything sexual out of it. That moment is serving a different narrative purpose than something sexual, even if the subject matter is titillating to a select group.
JadeMarauder
New to the forum

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:11 am

I don't think it's weird especially if it remains in fantasy. I can't really relate to it though because no one in my family is really attractive.
Kitsouille
???

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion