Sentient gingerbread vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Sentient gingerbread vore

Postby Theguythatdoes » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:10 pm

I know December 31st is a bit late for holiday stuff, but I was just wondering, what's your guy's opinions on sentient gingerbread vore? Personally, a piece of food being alive and aware of what their eventual fate will be is pretty hot IMO, especially if they don't like it.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Sentient gingerbread vore

Postby -Stromae- » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:27 pm

I gotta admit that's an interesting idea. It's possible someone has tackled it before, but I dunno
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby Theguythatdoes » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:47 pm

I've seen it around before.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HungryNacho » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:22 pm

oh, I love sentient gingerbread, I always had and I love any food that looks like a human or animal (example: gummy bears) that is sentient to be involved in vore, in fact, that made me think of one of my drawings where I had sentient candy and sweets and they all got eaten by a human male pred, and one of the sweets was a sentient gingerbread man that got eaten in it.

Link to the comic if you want to check it out- part 1: https://aryion.com/g4/view/507475 part 2: https://aryion.com/g4/view/507857
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Theguythatdoes » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:02 pm

HungryNacho wrote:oh, I love sentient gingerbread, I always had and I love any food that looks like a human or animal (example: gummy bears) that is sentient to be involved in vore, in fact, that made me think of one of my drawings where I had sentient candy and sweets and they all got eaten by a human male pred, and one of the sweets was a sentient gingerbread man that got eaten in it.

Link to the comic if you want to check it out- part 1: https://aryion.com/g4/view/507475 part 2: https://aryion.com/g4/view/507857

love your art, it'd be cool to see a gingerbread girl be eaten.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AngelDissonance » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:14 pm

As niche as they are, sentient food people are super cute in general! Cakes, sweets or sentient gingerbread -- it's all a fun persona to take :>
Certified Trash Writer™
AngelDissonance
New to the forum

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:22 pm

1 of my favorite, sadly now lost, stories was about 2 guys that became gingerbread boys.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BelleJar » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:59 am

What a tasty idea! It makes me think of the version of the gingerbread man story I grew up hearing. Was always a bit jealous of the fox
Having prey made out of one of my favorite sweets appeals to me on so many levels, I just can't
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TSaPA » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:47 am

Had a random vague worldbuilding idea about something like this. Basically it was the idea that the living gingerbread people were designed for use in "gingerbread village" displays with the intent that they would go about their little lives in the village for a while and you weren't supposed to eat them until after the magic or whatever that animated them ran out and they'd become just plain old inert gingerbread. Didn't stop some buyers from just eating them "alive" though.

Actually this sounds like an SCP now that I think of it- perhaps a Wondertainment product.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby MeltedCheese » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:24 pm

ahah, what a silly post to come across because I already draw vore around an entire series of gingerbread characters, although I often humanize them so it takes away the point.

the game is cookie run (or ovenbreak) and the main plot of the game is even themed around this topic, where the cookies escape their fate as food. it may be called cookie run, but all the characters are designed on gingerbread. they all even have names and stories, different personalities and pets... you could pick any favorites and work them into vore.

cookie run vore work is surprisingly rare for what the entire game is based around. I'd love to see more of it because as most people had said here, such a concept is perfect, especially since all these gingerbread characters already have a background and all. it makes them all the more lovable.
MeltedCheese
New to the forum

Postby WolfieBoy » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:45 pm

VMaus does a lot of food TF stuff~

https://aryion.com/g4/view/652214
WolfieBoy
???

Postby nicedude » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:55 am

I think you might like this Evelynn Skin Art from LoL: https://image7.uhdpaper.com/wallpaper/s ... -7.406.jpg
nicedude
New to the forum

Postby wamdueCastle » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:43 pm

I would not mind being a gingerbread character, and eaten as such
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby quickcrunch » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:19 am

Oh man people are still chatting about this one somewhat? I really love the idea personally. I've always enjoyed the idea of sentient, or anthromorphasized foods, or objects eating other people in vore stories since the sentients tends to add a massive layer of fun for me. Like turning the tables of what is normal on it's head. It has been seen in media before here, and there. I genuinely think more vore fanatics should try out these sorts of scenes since I find them enjoyable, and experimenting with new, and strange preds never really hurt anyone. You might even find out something you really like.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby wamdueCastle » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:47 pm

quickcrunch wrote:Oh man people are still chatting about this one somewhat? I really love the idea personally. I've always enjoyed the idea of sentient, or anthromorphasized foods, or objects eating other people in vore stories since the sentients tends to add a massive layer of fun for me. Like turning the tables of what is normal on it's head. It has been seen in media before here, and there. I genuinely think more vore fanatics should try out these sorts of scenes since I find them enjoyable, and experimenting with new, and strange preds never really hurt anyone. You might even find out something you really like.

this is very on topic for this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-uHAXsqNWI
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:47 pm

I wouldn't mind eating a couple dozen gingerbread girls.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:33 pm

Or an interesting idea: some girl gets turned into a gingerbread girl and ends up eaten by someone, maybe a boyfriend, friend or family member.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion