If you could experience vore for real... would you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: If you could experience vore for real... would you?

Postby alockwood1 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:20 pm

bongobongo wrote:My ultimate fantasies involve willing prey masturbating as they digest in the belly of a sexy chick, adding to her boobs, ass, and belly. Nothing but jiggle the next morning. And I’m one of those prey, getting hot and bothered inside a stomach.

If that’s how it would be IRL then hell no. There’s a reason it’s called a fantasy. I fantasize about being the president sometimes, but if I actually woke up as the president the first thing I’m doing is quitting. No thanks I’d rather not die, I have a backlog of games to play and some places I wanna see. And if it’s that brutal kind that some of you like I think I’d be walking around strapped just in case. But if I “die” then wake up in some sci-fi tube, remembering a pleasant sexual experience, sure I’m down.

I wouldn't mind it too much if it was non-fatal, or if reformation was involved. Not a fan of dying for no reason other than to just satisfy a predator's hunger. Of course, if I was already dead, a little hard to complain much there - so long as I wasn't just killed just to be eaten.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Angie_Furclad » Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:17 am

I know what OP said in the post, but as a person who leans more towards the pred side I think I have a couple of questions beyond 'is it possible'

First - how would it be viewed legally? Is it treated like sex, where if all parties involved are consenting adults then it's fine, or is it bestiality if an animal is involved? Would it be murder, or assisted suicide?

Second - Possible does not always mean safe. An anaconda can eat a crocodile, but has a chance of rupturing itself (there is photo evidence) but it can also eat a human (also research based evidence of this happening) but most humans are high in cholesterol and additives that could be bad, or even dangerous, to the animal involved. Not to mention most animals cannot digest / eat bones, so passing a skull, hip, or ribcage ...

Third - How long does one expect to survive after being swallowed? Until the body takes enough trauma from digestion to shut down, or just 3-5 minutes as asphyxia sets in due to lack of air?

I am likely thinking too deep on the nature of the question but these are the kind of things that come to mind. I'm on the pred side of things so many of these thoughts come from the idea of being the pred for some one else if vore was real. If it was legal, I'ld watch or help some prey get turned into shit.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby ajis2809 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:30 am

If that's the case, no. Definitely not gonna do it.
ajis2809
New to the forum

Postby elions » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:37 pm

If I could I would become a predator~
elions
Been posting for a bit

Postby dchip1 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:18 pm

If I could be eaten by a women I’m deeply attracted to probably as it’s a strong fantasy of mine and I’d be content with that kind of death more than other real world options. It’d have to be a full swallow though no hard vore. In terms of animals…no but if it were mythical creatures a female dragon would be nice
dchip1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:38 pm

Not for an animal, no.

Now an overweight butterball lizard GF on the other hand... Goodbye everyone, you'll remember me in therapy! :U
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Unfortunate » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:35 pm

No, absolutely not. Never.
And it seems I'm not alone in feeling this way.

If there was something out there that could actually eat me in the legit vore fetish style then I'd be walking around with a knife in my pocket, screw the legality of carrying such an object!
You seem to be implying that this is an opt in kind of situation, but plenty of vore depicts unwilling victims: So any sort of traditional vore pred would be something I'd avoid like the plague, even if they were actually "real sweethearts" who are "simply misunderstood" or whatever. Even if it was safe, I wouldn't take that risk; because I can imagine ways it could still go horribly wrong. If such a predator existed, it would likely be a threat to everybody and capable of killing innocents. If it has a body count, no way.
If the predator in question was 100% sentient and capable of making moral choices, then I would certainly allow myself to think about it, but actually going through with it is likely where I'd draw the line. If the predator lacks the mental capacity to be considered on par with us humans, then you can't guarantee shit: Your typical animal wouldn't be able to understand such a request as "soft, non-fatal vore", and I sure as hell wouldn't leave my life to the mercy of one.
Likewise if one morning I woke up with the news that, for some vague reason, I'm now capable of swallowing somebody whole; I genuinely wouldn't do it. Ask all you want, it's not happening...!

A lot of us on Eka's actually have something that other vore types off site don't, which I think heavily effects our decisions: I know full well it effected mine...
We all know too much.
I still have fond memories of all the times in which some new guy, fresh off the boat, turns up on the forum and begins immediately asking about IRL stuff; only for everybody else to then to slap their shit down with stern words and cold reality.
"There isn't a single animal that could do what you want without risking getting itself or you hurt, or worse."
I also remember the threads about the actual science and graphic descriptions of what would actually happen: We idealise and remove a lot of the ugly elements of the fetish, but the true form of vore if it was actually possible would be brutal, frightening and honestly not something I'd wish on my worst enemy.
It's the fact I know these things that makes me so certain in my answer. I imagine some goober who frequents vore on one of the more mainstream sites like DArt or FurA may be slightly more likely to say yes, but only because they haven't actually had the full reality of it laid out in front of them yet.

I know some folks here are saying yes, that's cool, you do you... but you'll find me running in the opposite direction...!
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby alockwood1 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:02 am

Unfortunate wrote:No, absolutely not. Never.
And it seems I'm not alone in feeling this way.

If there was something out there that could actually eat me in the legit vore fetish style then I'd be walking around with a knife in my pocket, screw the legality of carrying such an object!
You seem to be implying that this is an opt in kind of situation, but plenty of vore depicts unwilling victims: So any sort of traditional vore pred would be something I'd avoid like the plague, even if they were actually "real sweethearts" who are "simply misunderstood" or whatever. Even if it was safe, I wouldn't take that risk; because I can imagine ways it could still go horribly wrong. If such a predator existed, it would likely be a threat to everybody and capable of killing innocents. If it has a body count, no way.
If the predator in question was 100% sentient and capable of making moral choices, then I would certainly allow myself to think about it, but actually going through with it is likely where I'd draw the line. If the predator lacks the mental capacity to be considered on par with us humans, then you can't guarantee shit: Your typical animal wouldn't be able to understand such a request as "soft, non-fatal vore", and I sure as hell wouldn't leave my life to the mercy of one.
Likewise if one morning I woke up with the news that, for some vague reason, I'm now capable of swallowing somebody whole; I genuinely wouldn't do it. Ask all you want, it's not happening...!

A lot of us on Eka's actually have something that other vore types off site don't, which I think heavily effects our decisions: I know full well it effected mine...
We all know too much.
I still have fond memories of all the times in which some new guy, fresh off the boat, turns up on the forum and begins immediately asking about IRL stuff; only for everybody else to then to slap their shit down with stern words and cold reality.
"There isn't a single animal that could do what you want without risking getting itself or you hurt, or worse."
I also remember the threads about the actual science and graphic descriptions of what would actually happen: We idealise and remove a lot of the ugly elements of the fetish, but the true form of vore if it was actually possible would be brutal, frightening and honestly not something I'd wish on my worst enemy.
It's the fact I know these things that makes me so certain in my answer. I imagine some goober who frequents vore on one of the more mainstream sites like DArt or FurA may be slightly more likely to say yes, but only because they haven't actually had the full reality of it laid out in front of them yet.

I know some folks here are saying yes, that's cool, you do you... but you'll find me running in the opposite direction...!

I'm with you there. I wouldn't be going down a throat without a fight - I'd probably try running, unless that was certain death. If death is inevitable, try to take ones killer down with you.

I mean, let's face it - 7 times out of ten, a Predator encountering Prey that's willing to fight back, and potentially injure/kill the predator will instead walk away - a meal that could kill/seriously injure them isn't worth eating. That's why most real life predators go after those that are sick/ weak/ injured as they ate less of a threat.

I mean, it's like this clip from The Dark Knight Returns - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRCPuPyVdP8 - Predator thinks it can take its Prey, but the Prey decides that it would rather Fight instead of Fleeing. Predator thinks again, and decides its not worth the potential trouble.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby skorm » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:08 am

Last edited by skorm on Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
skorm
Somewhat familiar

Postby alockwood1 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:14 pm

I've done some serious thinking, and I've figured out why Fatal scenarios with Willing Prey that's Healthy bothers me - the prey is, rather frankly, committing suicide, in the sinful manner. I'm not talking about dying/ill prey that want to chose the manner of death, or even reluctant prey, which are trapped between picking the least bad of a bunch of bad choices (like letting a fire burn you alive, or blow your brains out sorts of situations), but the actions of those who could keep living and don't need to die (As in you can outrun the fire, and not kill yourself). I mean, It's not even a Noble Sacrifice - as in there's only so many seats, and there's one more person than spots/room in the lifeboat (and if that extra person got on, the lifeboat sinks) - where they decide to die to save the rest - as there's plenty of seats/room for everyone to just squeeze in.

Granted, this might have to do with the way that I was raised, plus some family history where there's some questions that have yet to be answered.....
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby elliotthesub » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:45 am

I'm unsure. I'm sure a primal desire to survive would prevent me from willingly going down the throat of some human female pred. I'd definitely feel the temptation though. And I could probably be convinced under the right circumstances to get into the belly of perhaps a romantic partner that asked/seduced me into doing it on the promise to let me out before I could get digested, although that scenario could easily turn into her changing her mind and just digesting me anyway.

TL;DR - lol idk
elliotthesub
New to the forum

Postby alockwood1 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:47 pm

elliotthesub wrote:I'm unsure. I'm sure a primal desire to survive would prevent me from willingly going down the throat of some human female pred. I'd definitely feel the temptation though. And I could probably be convinced under the right circumstances to get into the belly of perhaps a romantic partner that asked/seduced me into doing it on the promise to let me out before I could get digested, although that scenario could easily turn into her changing her mind and just digesting me anyway.

TL;DR - lol idk

I don't blame you there. I'm more into non-fatal stuff myself. Not a big fan of Willing Healthy Prey in Fatal scenarios myself - feels a lot like the sinful form of suicide to me.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fodder » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:49 am

I don't think I'd experience it in a prey setting. If it was real I would try it from the preds perspective, though.
Fodder
New to the forum

Postby Amaco » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:45 am

If I was in a parallel universe where nothing I did mattered, sure. But I'd be a pred though. Actually feeling prey squirm down my throat and getting dropped into my gut would be an amazing experience. I'd probably eat a few tinies before returning home. More than likely make quite a few return visits. :gulp:

As for this reality or IRL. That's a flat no.
AMACO
Amaco
Somewhat familiar

Postby alockwood1 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:01 am

Amaco wrote:If I was in a parallel universe where nothing I did mattered, sure. But I'd be a pred though. Actually feeling prey squirm down my throat and getting dropped into my gut would be an amazing experience. I'd probably eat a few tinies before returning home. More than likely make quite a few return visits. :gulp:

As for this reality or IRL. That's a flat no.

Are you sure you could handle killing folks just to satisfy your own hunger?
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Flatheaddog » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:57 am

Probably not. I wouldn't trust anyone with my life like that. And if I was the pred, I would feel guilty about it, and even if the person was into it, I'd probably not be able to handle that much food. I can barely finish a plate of food as is.
Flatheaddog
Been posting for a bit

Postby alockwood1 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:39 am

Flatheaddog wrote:Probably not. I wouldn't trust anyone with my life like that. And if I was the pred, I would feel guilty about it, and even if the person was into it, I'd probably not be able to handle that much food. I can barely finish a plate of food as is.

Good reasons.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby roundness » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:11 pm

I believe most people when they say they woudln't do it, if vore was real. I'd say the same, but I am saying this while sitting in my living room and level-headed. The issue is that I believe that in reality if we found ourselves with an attractive pred in front of us, the desire and attraction would easily override any rationality that we migt have.

I've seen friends being adamant they would never cheat, until they found themselves chatting with a hot girl in a bar, and caved in after a few hours. It is difficult to resist some temptations, and we are hard-wired to give into them.

Case in point: a few weeks ago I was thinking about the question posed here, and reached the conclusion that no, I would most certainly be too scared to go for it if i had the chance. Then, while on holiday, me and my gf made friends with some other couples, one of which was expecting. Now, I have a thing for bellies, obviously, and pregnant bellies are a strong proxy for vore (I tend to think of the distension as being caused by the stomach and I don't think of the baby at all). We were chatting with them at a bar by the beach. I was sitting on a bean bag, the pregnant friend was standing to my front left, and sipping a coke, chatting with my gf. So for the whole time, say 20', I had her stomach basically some inches from my face, stretched tight like a drum - a perfect suntanned globe of a belly.

Now, the intensity of the desire I felt in those moments, seeing her midsection, the light reflecting on it, the grains of sand dotted over it, the light veins under the stretched skin - an incredibly strong desire of wanting to just be curled up inside there and be digested away, that was overpowering. As was seeing her ass and relating that to vore as well. I am actually feeling embarassed writing this, as I often do when I have to acknowledge the fetish and its intensity. But there is no way that if I could, say, be turned into a tiny or a goldfish and she would have swallowed me, I would have said no.

No way.

And the attraction towards her was so strong, I am pretty sure I would have not changed my mind wile in her mouth, or being pushed down her throat or even landing inside the stomach acid. Maybe, just maybe, the smell inside or when the air started missing I might regret it, but I really don't think so.

And this is the most recent case, I had other instances with girls I've met or friends where I would have gone for it.

The assessment that we would not want to go for it is sincere, sensible rational and well thought-through. Just, the brain has a way of short-circuiting things rational when it comes to sexual attraction, just like someone cannot sometimes say no when the real opportunities presents itself to get laid, even if you don't want to. But I stronly suspect that many of us, faced with the situation, would be overpowered and go for it. Perhaps to have a change of mind only on the way down. Perhaps.
roundness
New to the forum

Postby alockwood1 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:49 pm

roundness wrote:I believe most people when they say they woudln't do it, if vore was real. I'd say the same, but I am saying this while sitting in my living room and level-headed. The issue is that I believe that in reality if we found ourselves with an attractive pred in front of us, the desire and attraction would easily override any rationality that we migt have.

I've seen friends being adamant they would never cheat, until they found themselves chatting with a hot girl in a bar, and caved in after a few hours. It is difficult to resist some temptations, and we are hard-wired to give into them.

Case in point: a few weeks ago I was thinking about the question posed here, and reached the conclusion that no, I would most certainly be too scared to go for it if i had the chance. Then, while on holiday, me and my gf made friends with some other couples, one of which was expecting. Now, I have a thing for bellies, obviously, and pregnant bellies are a strong proxy for vore (I tend to think of the distension as being caused by the stomach and I don't think of the baby at all). We were chatting with them at a bar by the beach. I was sitting on a bean bag, the pregnant friend was standing to my front left, and sipping a coke, chatting with my gf. So for the whole time, say 20', I had her stomach basically some inches from my face, stretched tight like a drum - a perfect suntanned globe of a belly.

Now, the intensity of the desire I felt in those moments, seeing her midsection, the light reflecting on it, the grains of sand dotted over it, the light veins under the stretched skin - an incredibly strong desire of wanting to just be curled up inside there and be digested away, that was overpowering. As was seeing her ass and relating that to vore as well. I am actually feeling embarassed writing this, as I often do when I have to acknowledge the fetish and its intensity. But there is no way that if I could, say, be turned into a tiny or a goldfish and she would have swallowed me, I would have said no.

No way.

And the attraction towards her was so strong, I am pretty sure I would have not changed my mind wile in her mouth, or being pushed down her throat or even landing inside the stomach acid. Maybe, just maybe, the smell inside or when the air started missing I might regret it, but I really don't think so.

And this is the most recent case, I had other instances with girls I've met or friends where I would have gone for it.

The assessment that we would not want to go for it is sincere, sensible rational and well thought-through. Just, the brain has a way of short-circuiting things rational when it comes to sexual attraction, just like someone cannot sometimes say no when the real opportunities presents itself to get laid, even if you don't want to. But I stronly suspect that many of us, faced with the situation, would be overpowered and go for it. Perhaps to have a change of mind only on the way down. Perhaps.

To be fair, those that are drunk and/or horny don't always make the most rational of thoughts, so while I'd probably say "Hell No!" and try to fight back, I can see your point of view, especially if drink/ drugs/ hormones/ pheromones are involved.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Drudicta » Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:46 pm

Depends on whom it would be with. I'd dislike any animal doing it. If my Fiance could? 100%. Likely would spend plenty of time teasing me and playing with my now tiny body, likely for a couple days, before finally going for actual vore. Whether she would understand what I want to feel while I'm in her mouth is unsure, but she has an idea of what I'd want, and has already said she'd consistently swallow air every couple of minutes. Being digested inside her would be incredibly painful, but it's the dream for sure.
I'm bad at communicating but still like to.
Drudicta
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion