If you could experience vore for real... would you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

If you could experience vore for real... would you?

Postby wolfSnack » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:05 pm

An acquaintance was (jokingly) talking about posting a Craigslist request to find a pet anaconda to try and eat them.

Now, obviously that won't work for many real-life reasons... The police will stop you, if nothing else, even ignoring unrealistic travel, money, biology, etc.

But this got me thinking -- how many people here WOULD get eaten in real life, for real, assuming it was possible/feasible?

Let's assume the vore works like real-life consumption: it would be a totally one-way trip, nobody's going to save you, there's no reformation, you're going to be swallowed and digested for real and shat out by some real-life animal.

Would you still do it? Why or why not?

(This is NOT me endorsing doing this for real, this is a philosophical exercise and NOT support of suicidal actions! If you actually have suicidal ideation, please see a therapist.)
wolfSnack
Been posting for a bit

Re: If you could experience vore for real... would you?

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:20 pm

The only way I would do it is if shrinking was real, and safe, and I found a woman I could trust to vomit me back up.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby ToonTownLoony » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:50 pm

I would have to go with SamuelOrona here, except the shrinking is totally optional.
ToonTownLoony
New to the forum

Postby HungryNacho » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:58 pm

I mean if vore was possible I mean I don't really know, also if I were to do it, I most likely wouldn't pick an animal, I'd probably rather pick a human or humanoid because that's just what I like as preds. but even then I'm not even sure if I would actually decide to do it. I might be very tempted to get eaten but I probably would be too scared of the pain of being burned by acid and never have the ability to come back to life, but at the same time, it would be so tempting with the thrill of it. if the predator was someone I liked it would also make it convincing to want to go that way, but then again I think I would be too afraid, because like I said the stomach acid causing pain and permanent death would be scary if it were real life. also, I know this off-topic, but sometimes in daydreams when I'm stressed or just in a sad mood I imagine myself melting away forever in a stomach, but I promise it's pure fiction, I would never want that to really happen, it's just a way for me to feel relaxed and forget whatever was getting me down in the dumps. Anyway in conclusion I don't think I'd want to do vore in real life even it was possible, vore is just better as a fantasy.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:02 pm

Only way I'd do it if it was safe somehow. Otherwise, if we're talking about one way trip and/or digestion, then that's a big fat NO for me. Sorry.

I only reason I do vore is to act as a traveling partner to take me somewhere, or as a new private home to keep me safe from something.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Humbug » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:14 pm

Nope. Even if I were suicidal (I'm not), that would be far down on my list of ways to go. Sounds utterly miserable, painful, and terrifying.

I'll stick to putting characters I like in the situation in a fictional way, thank you.
Humbug
---

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:23 pm

Definitely effin' not.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 19muffinman80 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:36 pm

I don't really want to die, so no. Even if I were terminally ill, I wouldn't want to go out like that. It'd just be painful and awful to actually experience.
19muffinman80
New to the forum

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:59 pm

I prefer seeing someone else do it, Definitely won't like a slow and really bad death
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Postby sovet » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:06 pm

Yeah I'd like to eat a lot of you, it's my position that prey deserve it.
sovet
Somewhat familiar

Postby SwallowMe » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:09 pm

No. I'd only do it if survival was guaranteed in some way. Also, no animals. Human only: A beautiful woman. Whether it be that I some how shrink to a few inches tall and she swallows me, or she some how has the ability swallow me at my normal size.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RiskyBoomer » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:27 pm

No, unless I am feeling extremely depressed (very common for me unfortunately) and want to commit suicide (also unfortunately common for me)
RiskyBoomer
New to the forum

Postby TheDragonBoy » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:03 pm

Ha, they mentioned that to you too huh?

Under any vaguely normal circumstances, no. If I were ever suicidal (not at all likely), *maybe* it would be morbidly fun to consider, but there aren’t any real life preds that appeal to me. Anything species on Earth would be a tight fit at best, and I share the sentiment- apparently with a number of people here- that I’d want a predator- well maybe not necessarily human but with a human-level intellect/awareness. A very intelligent, loyal pet might do. But again, no species on Earth really works for me.

Now, if there were dragons around... If I were weak and sick and my days were numbered, being swallowed by a dragon wouldn’t be the worst way to go out. Especially a pet or a friend.
TheDragonBoy
Somewhat familiar

Postby rugli » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:56 pm

Yes, it would be most popular form of sex if it was real if it could be done between humans. (of course we are assuming this isn't an oneway trip to the after life).
rugli
Participator

Postby JustSomePrey » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:44 am

Non-fatally yes, one way trip heck no.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby ProfessorCat » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:37 am

Hell no! You'd be laying in a pile of vomit as your skin slowly melts away.
Anyone who says yes to that aren't thinking it through.
ProfessorCat
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheDragonBoy » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:26 am

ProfessorCat wrote:Hell no! You'd be laying in a pile of vomit as your skin slowly melts away.
Anyone who says yes to that aren't thinking it through.

In my own defense, I'm assuming I'd suffocate long before my skin starts melting. Then again, I question how often suicidal people would think things through.
TheDragonBoy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Miridium » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:26 am

Only if I were terminally ill and if it'd be pain free.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NSW » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:17 am

Under the right circumstances, maybe. Considering it would be a one-way trip and suffocation would be involved, I would have to probably be terminally ill or suffering in some way that was not treatable. I would much prefer being eaten by a companion animal or some animal that i actually had a relationship with, rather then slowly wasting away in a hospital or some end of life facility. One of those going out on my own terms things.

If a more fantasy realm scenario existed and you would be comfortable inside said animal until you passed out... that might be a different story.
NSW
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:55 am

Absolutely not.
At the end of the day, I don't want to die. Plus, being completely inside of a body is likely to smell extremely awful, in addition the pitch blackness, lack of air, digestion, and all that other unpleasant stuff.

Fantasy is for fantasy and nothing else.
empatheticapathy
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion