If you could experience vore for real... would you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: If you could experience vore for real... would you?

Postby Humanskidmark » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:22 pm

todomatsu wrote:Nope. Vore is purely fantasy for me, not something to be replicated IRL.

But would you be a pred IRL, and digest and poop someone out?
Humanskidmark
New to the forum

Postby Ixtili » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:15 am

Short Answer: No.
Long Answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Like just cause you can, does not mean you should. Plus if the version of vore I fetishise was real it would not be attractive anymore. Since romantic unwilling vore is a way of exercising/channeling my fears of intimacy. So if I have a fear of intimacy and Vore was as intimate as it is in my fantasies then even ignoring the fatality of it that would be terrifying. Fantasy is fantasy for a reason.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby todomatsu » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:31 pm

Humanskidmark wrote:
todomatsu wrote:Nope. Vore is purely fantasy for me, not something to be replicated IRL.

But would you be a pred IRL, and digest and poop someone out?

Firstly, not a pred.

Secondly:

Try rereading that statement again.
todomatsu
Somewhat familiar

Postby JassonDragonWolf » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:19 pm

RiskyBoomer wrote:No, unless I am feeling extremely depressed (very common for me unfortunately) and want to commit suicide (also unfortunately common for me)

You have the right and the possibility to ask for help. There are people out there willing to assist you. Take care of yourself. Have a nice day.
JassonDragonWolf
New to the forum

Postby PreyConsumer » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:24 pm

depends, i mean, i want to live but god dammit the idea of being shoved down a big long dong... its way to tempting... :P :oops:
i do commissions and specialize in all kinds of vore :3
PreyConsumer
New to the forum

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:04 am

Would I now, if vore suddenly became real? No, probably not, except in the most extreme circumstances. I respect my moral, human side too much to do something that would put us on bad terms forever.

Would I have, at some point in my life, if vore were always real? Maybe. I fed a lizard to a pitcher plant when I was a kid, although I felt terrible and never did anything like that again.
Chances are I'd never work my way up to humans, if it was just me by myself exploring a hidden or taboo act.

If it were integrated into my community though, and framed as righteous and in accordance with God's plan, and all the other nice language which it takes for a human to kill another human, I probably could have been convinced to suppress my moral misgivings.
And once I did, I would certainly become addicted. I have an incredibly addictive personality when it comes to all things gastric. Once I was addicted, moral concerns wouldn't matter so much.
The downside is I would have to become very attached to what sounds like a pretty toxic community in this scenario, since if I left, I'd have to face what I'd lost (and probably get eaten by my friends/loved ones).
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby MerrySue1982 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:14 am

No, just no.
Real vore would just hurt a lot and even the pred would not enjoy devouring a meal as big as a human whole.
Even if i would be undying i likely would not try it.
I would only do it for real if humans are undying and if it feels like in my fantasie. (Both if will never be fullfilled)
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby LiquidSara » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:40 pm

Without any shadow of a doubt... YES.

I've got certain prerequisites that'd have to be fulfilled, Akin to sexual attraction, but, like, Vore attraction. Mostly as long as it's another woman, I'm down.
LiquidSara
New to the forum

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:10 pm

If I could go into girls body and remain inside her for long periods of time safely for both of us, I would not just do it once but likely spend every night in my gal pal's bottom lol.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby AbsorbingMarkovState » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:25 am

Humanskidmark wrote:But would you be a pred IRL, and digest and poop someone out?

only if I get to be a dragon uwu
hungry noodle dragon
AbsorbingMarkovState
New to the forum

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:25 pm

If I could be miniaturized, swallowed and vomited up by cute girls, I would do it many times.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Vorachist22 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:42 pm

I would do it for real if it were possible because in my fantasies I’m revived after being digested.
Vorachist22
Somewhat familiar

Postby stankoman223 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:27 pm

unless I suddenly develop respawning abilities, no way. I don't have a death wish, and I don't want to hurt my family with my death. Or my pets.
stankoman223
Somewhat familiar

Postby Briarheart » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:40 pm

LiquidSara wrote:Without any shadow of a doubt... YES.

I've got certain prerequisites that'd have to be fulfilled, Akin to sexual attraction, but, like, Vore attraction. Mostly as long as it's another woman, I'm down.

Fatally? I feel like I'm in a similar boat both as a pred and a prey, if the right conditions were met then I think I'd want to do it for real. It'd have to be willing, loving and prepared in advance, it;d have to be based on strong attraction and be enjoyable for both. Imo if people want to end their life with the absolutely incredible sexual experience of being eaten and digested by someone they love, good for them. People should be able to decide what they do with their bodies, up to and including becoming someone's dinner. There are a few people I'd love to eat with their informed consent, and whilst I'd miss them when they're gone I don't think there's a massive need to feel sad if that person died in an enjoyable way and in the way that they chose. Likewise whilst I don't have an exact pred in mind, I couldn't think of a better way for my life to end than inside someone's stomach.
Briarheart
New to the forum

Postby JettCabino » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:01 pm

Now I am not suicidal irl but if vore was real, and also wasn't taboo I would likely be shit now, or would have been shit years ago. Again, hard to actually say because I am into an impossible kink and don't actually know how I'd feel. Of the animals I would want to be inside, probably any bird or reptile, plenty of marine life, or an elephant or arthropod. Small or big preds don't matter as long as it can eat me and is male or the equivalent to what humans perceive as male. Obviously humans count as preds for me, too. If it was involving other fantasy races, species, or synthetic preds my list would be extra extensive. Bonus if the pred is always sentient enough to eat me and fully enjoy my reactions and the aftermath akin to if a human ate me.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lonnie » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:52 am

There are so many barriers that would have to be dealt with that it would never be a plausible scenario for me to begin with, even in HypotheticalLand! The biggest one being "it's gonna be extremely painful". Find some way for that not to be a factor and I'm already way more on board.

I dunno, this isn't exactly a fetish I tend to apply my IRL logic to. I'd deffo be more interested in a safe simulation of sorts.
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby EquusMinor » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:59 am

Depends on my mood. If presented with the opportunity I’d most likely offer myself eagerly then regret it right before the end when it was too late.
EquusMinor
Been posting for a bit

Postby alockwood1 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:05 pm

The only way I'd even take part in it - either as a Predator or as a Prey - is if it was non-fatal, and painless. Anything else might depend on technology - like reformation or Alien Magic/powers, or whatever - I don't like the idea of getting hurt or hurting others, unless they deserve it.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nazrax » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:50 pm

Vore is the ultimate combination of my want to be dominated, and my want to die. I would love to be actually vored. But im a fucked up person so it makes sense people wouldn’t be with my mindset.
Nazrax
New to the forum

Postby bongobongo » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:10 pm

My ultimate fantasies involve willing prey masturbating as they digest in the belly of a sexy chick, adding to her boobs, ass, and belly. Nothing but jiggle the next morning. And I’m one of those prey, getting hot and bothered inside a stomach.

If that’s how it would be IRL then hell no. There’s a reason it’s called a fantasy. I fantasize about being the president sometimes, but if I actually woke up as the president the first thing I’m doing is quitting. No thanks I’d rather not die, I have a backlog of games to play and some places I wanna see. And if it’s that brutal kind that some of you like I think I’d be walking around strapped just in case. But if I “die” then wake up in some sci-fi tube, remembering a pleasant sexual experience, sure I’m down.
Click here for free food (I’m the food)
bongobongo
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion