If you could experience vore for real... would you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: If you could experience vore for real... would you?

Postby NisseHult » Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:00 am

From a prey point of view: if the opportunity presented itself, I guess I would not want to, after all. But then again, who knows what one might decide in a moment of weakness?

In case a beautiful woman wanted to shrink me down (or somehow swallow me whole), and eat me alive, I will not deny that I'd probably have been very aroused by the idea, despite the innate fear of dying and such.

So, I guess I would most likely pass on it, but with all the shitty stuff going on in my life... who knows? Why not end it all in the belly of an attractive female?
Just another man who wants nothing more than to end up in the belly of a lovely woman, and eventually become waste in her toilet.
NisseHult
Somewhat familiar

Postby reptilemk5 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:11 am

if I could get devoured whole IRL, would I want to? well, there are pros and cons. pro: living out my desire (since I am a willing prey). con: if reformation is not also possible then I won't get to spend any more time with my friends. pro: if reformation is possible, I could experience it over, and over, and over again. con: constant deaths might lead to insanity and/or loss of memory.
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

Postby Miridium » Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:17 am

I don't want to die so no. Unless I had some kind of terminal illness or I was going to die anyways.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sharkbottom » Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:44 am

Pred here, and hmmmm, if I magically got the ability to swallow someone whole and safely digest them...

If it's a friend for example, the answer's always no, I like them, want them to stick around and all. If it's a stranger seeking me out, the answer's still probly no. Like, it helps that they want it, and if they do I wouldn't be eaten alive by guilt since, again, I'm assumedly helping them live out a life dream, but like...it's hard to believe no one in their life would miss them, and I wouldn't wanna hurt someone else by doing it. if they were deadset on it, I'd prolly feel guilty turning them down, hahaha. Would also suck agreeing to do it than they change their mind, can't exactly get you out.

If it was a tiny person I could "safely throw up," answer's still prolly no cuz sounds super risky, and also I hate throwing up, lol.

Three ways I WOULD do it are:

-Money. I step into my home and find a billion dollars in cash reward flooding my rooms and a billionaire wanting to be eaten, they're getting swallowed. Like, life-changing amounts of money that I could do good with, and all I gotta do is eat some guy? Done. Done yesterday.

-If someone kept bothering me endlessly about it for a really long time, good chance I'd prolly break down and do it. Kinda proving they have nothing else to live for if they camp outside my house for five years.

-Self-defense. Pretty obvious. If you make me afraid for my life, you get what's coming to you.
Sharkbottom
New to the forum

Postby alockwood1 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:40 am

Sharkbottom wrote:Pred here, and hmmmm, if I magically got the ability to swallow someone whole and safely digest them...

If it's a friend for example, the answer's always no, I like them, want them to stick around and all. If it's a stranger seeking me out, the answer's still probly no. Like, it helps that they want it, and if they do I wouldn't be eaten alive by guilt since, again, I'm assumedly helping them live out a life dream, but like...it's hard to believe no one in their life would miss them, and I wouldn't wanna hurt someone else by doing it. if they were deadset on it, I'd prolly feel guilty turning them down, hahaha. Would also suck agreeing to do it than they change their mind, can't exactly get you out.

If it was a tiny person I could "safely throw up," answer's still prolly no cuz sounds super risky, and also I hate throwing up, lol.

Three ways I WOULD do it are:

-Money. I step into my home and find a billion dollars in cash reward flooding my rooms and a billionaire wanting to be eaten, they're getting swallowed. Like, life-changing amounts of money that I could do good with, and all I gotta do is eat some guy? Done. Done yesterday.

-If someone kept bothering me endlessly about it for a really long time, good chance I'd prolly break down and do it. Kinda proving they have nothing else to live for if they camp outside my house for five years.

-Self-defense. Pretty obvious. If you make me afraid for my life, you get what's coming to you.

Don't blame you there. Taking life should never be easy - those that think they can (or do) have issues. That's one of my issues with vore-based societies where humans are the only prey for Predators, when there's things like regular cattle, pigs, sheep, goats, deer, and other animals that are human-sized that said Predators could have over humans. Self-Defense, okay, Terminally-Ill prey, okay, No-Other-Food-Options, okay - but life should never be taken so easily.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bigbellylover » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:55 pm

If I could be in my wife’s big belly I would definitely love to experience that! Her big belly would be amazing to be curled up in especially with how I know how big her belly would be too! I really want to be swallowed whole by her and have her just rub her belly and have me stay in there!
Bigbellylover
Been posting for a bit

Postby alockwood1 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:07 pm

Bigbellylover wrote:If I could be in my wife’s big belly I would definitely love to experience that! Her big belly would be amazing to be curled up in especially with how I know how big her belly would be too! I really want to be swallowed whole by her and have her just rub her belly and have me stay in there!

Um, Fatal or Non-Fatal?
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bigbellylover » Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:09 pm

Non fatal! I just want to be in there for a while and enjoy it!
Bigbellylover
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lonnie » Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:22 pm

Let's assume the vore works like real-life consumption: it would be a totally one-way trip, nobody's going to save you, there's no reformation, you're going to be swallowed and digested for real and shat out by some real-life animal.

May be a small issue!
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Poisonguy7 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:05 am

If I could take some magic medicine that made acid not painful then probably as long as I get a heads up so that I can spent all my money on fun stuff beforehand. TBF this question seems way more sane when you compare it to the "would you sleep with a succubus" question.
Poisonguy7
Been posting for a bit

Postby alockwood1 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:59 pm

Bigbellylover wrote:Non fatal! I just want to be in there for a while and enjoy it!

I don't blame you there. I like the idea of having a character give their friend/lover a belly rub.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bigbellylover » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:03 pm

I just want to be in there and to press my face and hands out while she rubs her big bare belly!
Bigbellylover
Been posting for a bit

Postby alockwood1 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:12 pm

Bigbellylover wrote:I just want to be in there and to press my face and hands out while she rubs her big bare belly!

Got a few things involving such things.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bigbellylover » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:14 pm

Honestly my most favorite part of being swallowed whole! Just being in a big round belly and moving inside of a slimy wet full stomach!
Bigbellylover
Been posting for a bit

Postby alockwood1 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:13 pm

Bigbellylover wrote:Honestly my most favorite part of being swallowed whole! Just being in a big round belly and moving inside of a slimy wet full stomach!

I'm not a fan of the fatal scenarios where digestion is the game, but a non-fatal thing where it's like a big old wet hug-kiss thing, I don't mind doing.

Don't get me wrong, got some fatal things, but usually that involves prey that's already dying at any rate, or they were asshole prey, or some such thing - not a fan of Willing Prey that's Healthy in a Fatal scenario - reminds me too much of the more sinful forms of suicide.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bigbellylover » Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:17 pm

That’s fair! I just love the idea of being in her big belly and her just sloshing me around in there! Definitely don’t want death or anything, just being in that belly!
Bigbellylover
Been posting for a bit

Postby alockwood1 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:40 pm

Bigbellylover wrote:That’s fair! I just love the idea of being in her big belly and her just sloshing me around in there! Definitely don’t want death or anything, just being in that belly!

I like either stating, or implying, that there will be future "Belly Baths" between Predator and Prey. Makes things friendly or loving, for the most part.

I just don't find a Fatal scenario to be "Sexy", as it were. Don't stop certain things from happening, but in my mind, life, even fictional life, is precious. The death of one character should have some sort of effect on another - and not just getting a bigger butt, gut, or breasts/whatever. For instance, in my, "Their First Time", a Lizardwoman's sick human friend has made what's called "The Final Decision" and has asked they to help them end their suffering. Over the next 24 hours, the lizardwoman repeatedly asks her friend if they are sure about it - friend doesn't change their mind, even at the end. It's all about respect between them. If the friend had changed their mind, she would have stopped it, then and there. Still, the friend did leave her a nice letter, and a bowl of ice cream.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheTackShooter » Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:18 pm

Not too sure about that.

Pred here, I often fantasize about the whole idea of having someone inside my stomach and all that. Sometimes I like the protective stuff, sometimes more dominant unwilling. But even so that would be murder and that'd be pretty messed up. Maybe there'd be people into it that are willing, but Im pretty sure once they'd be in my belly they'd realize they made a terrible mistake considering how painful it'd be. I wouldnt want to kill them, considering they'd probably be missed. If there was an alternative where I could let them out and it'd be painless, then hell yeah, being able to lie down rubbing my giant stomach would be a dream :gulp:
TheTackShooter
New to the forum

Postby alockwood1 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:29 pm

TheTackShooter wrote:Not too sure about that.

Pred here, I often fantasize about the whole idea of having someone inside my stomach and all that. Sometimes I like the protective stuff, sometimes more dominant unwilling. But even so that would be murder and that'd be pretty messed up. Maybe there'd be people into it that are willing, but Im pretty sure once they'd be in my belly they'd realize they made a terrible mistake considering how painful it'd be. I wouldnt want to kill them, considering they'd probably be missed. If there was an alternative where I could let them out and it'd be painless, then hell yeah, being able to lie down rubbing my giant stomach would be a dream :gulp:

I could go both ways - I'm of the opinion that life shouldn't be taken so easily, or at least, not without a reason beyond "I'm hungry, you're food". Don't get me wrong, I eat meat, but I don't think that I could just kill someone just to eat them. If they had died of something else, maybe.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheTackShooter » Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:50 pm

Yeah, that seems way too cruel. Thatd be such a terrible way to go out, just for consumption. Vore stays a thing I prefer as a fantasy or without any major consequence. Reformation or letting out my prey painless is the way to go. Still, wish I could simulate that whole feeling of squirming you know. Dont know if having something squirm inside me would feel strange or tickly, but it’s something I wish I could try. Gotta love the feeling of having someone stuck inside your belly. But yet, doing that irl is a big no no
TheTackShooter
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion