Anti-Vore Fantasy - Being Swallowed By Who You Hate Most

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Anti-Vore Fantasy - Being Swallowed By Who You Hate Most

Postby MajinCell » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:15 pm

Bump.

So I wish to see other takes on this unique scenario.

As a bonus question: What would be worse? To be eaten by a fictional character you despise so much or by a real-life person you loathe the most?
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ray » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:54 pm

It's a sub-kink of mine to fantasize about being eaten by people I dislike; mainly people on the opposite from me in the current political/cultural war. Of-course as this is a part of my fetish these are always going to be people I find sexually attractive even if I find them to repulsive otherwise. There's no point in fantasizing about being eaten by people I'm not attracted to in some way. What's the point?
Tali'Zorah vas Vorah Soft vore and a sexy quarian shaking her hips
It's Not Nutrient Paste A quarian discovers her underlying predatory instincts
Ray
Participator

Postby Bradleymiddler » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:19 am

I can't swallow myself. Har har har. That aside, there's very few characters I hate enough to work for this scenario. Let me think.
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby MajinCell » Mon May 24, 2021 5:56 pm

Ray wrote:It's a sub-kink of mine to fantasize about being eaten by people I dislike; mainly people on the opposite from me in the current political/cultural war. Of-course as this is a part of my fetish these are always going to be people I find sexually attractive even if I find them to repulsive otherwise. There's no point in fantasizing about being eaten by people I'm not attracted to in some way. What's the point?

Interesting. How does one reconcile consenting or even feeling sexually aroused at the idea of being eaten by someone you dislike (especially in the politics/culture war).

I'm waiting for other more comprehensive takes on this subject. It's a topic too interesting not to humorously entertain and laugh at.

Hey 345th Post!
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:57 pm

Bump.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:27 pm

Wish to see more perspectives on this.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:20 pm

Bump
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:16 am

So I'm curious as to what types of disliked characters for preds on this board would be listed here.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JustaHappySnack » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:37 am

Ray wrote:It's a sub-kink of mine to fantasize about being eaten by people I dislike; mainly people on the opposite from me in the current political/cultural war. Of-course as this is a part of my fetish these are always going to be people I find sexually attractive even if I find them to repulsive otherwise. There's no point in fantasizing about being eaten by people I'm not attracted to in some way. What's the point?

Same, for example: Amber Heard is a horrible person and I hate her. But I think that if she ate me I would probably be upset that I am going to digested and be part of such a horrible person yet I think I would also find it hot that It would happen. However Something about knowing she is shallow and only cares about herself makes it more likely that she actually would enjoy eating someone and would do it real life which makes it hot. Also I think the aspect that she is completely dominating me in the sense that no matter how much I hate her or don’t want to be in her that doesn’t change the fact that I’m going to digested by this cunt and she’s going to enjoy it and get a even bigger ego. I think this is why I get turned on by getting vored by guys sometimes because I know I would 100% not want to but it doesn’t matter once I’m gurgling away
JustaHappySnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby PinkJazz » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:53 am

I take kind of an observer role in this situation: there are a LOT of people I grew up around that I have huge grudges against and I would absolutely LOVE to feed them to someone. I'd just have to be involved in the feeding, somehow, it's like an extension of hatesex to me maybe.
PinkJazz
Been posting for a bit

Postby MajinCell » Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:36 pm

JustaHappySnack wrote:

Same, for example: Amber Heard is a horrible person and I hate her. But I think that if she ate me I would probably be upset that I am going to digested and be part of such a horrible person yet I think I would also find it hot that It would happen. However Something about knowing she is shallow and only cares about herself makes it more likely that she actually would enjoy eating someone and would do it real life which makes it hot. Also I think the aspect that she is completely dominating me in the sense that no matter how much I hate her or don’t want to be in her that doesn’t change the fact that I’m going to digested by this cunt and she’s going to enjoy it and get a even bigger ego. I think this is why I get turned on by getting vored by guys sometimes because I know I would 100% not want to but it doesn’t matter once I’m gurgling away

After almost an entire year of spending time outside this site and even though I'm not particularly active on this site anymore, I gotta say it's pretty damn cool to finally have someone respond to my thread when I assumed it was gonna be as completely dead as corpse.

Interesting thoughts bro.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:37 pm

PinkJazz wrote:I take kind of an observer role in this situation: there are a LOT of people I grew up around that I have huge grudges against and I would absolutely LOVE to feed them to someone. I'd just have to be involved in the feeding, somehow, it's like an extension of hatesex to me maybe.

Taking the third-party role in this scenario and running with it.

I like the way you think dude.

Now what other preds would you suggest for this vore anti-fantasy lol?
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AsemuAsunoAGE » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:39 pm

I mean it kinda depends on the person I hate, and the person who eats me has to be a female.

For example: I hate Amber Heard so much, but it would be cool if she shrunk me down and swallowed me whole, where I would be sent into her stomach. And she would probably lift up her shirt (or not if it's a crop top) and rub her exposed belly with love and adoration feeling me cry and struggle around inside her.
AsemuAsunoAGE
New to the forum

Postby MajinCell » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:19 pm

AsemuAsunoAGE wrote:I mean it kinda depends on the person I hate, and the person who eats me has to be a female.

For example: I hate Amber Heard so much, but it would be cool if she shrunk me down and swallowed me whole, where I would be sent into her stomach. And she would probably lift up her shirt (or not if it's a crop top) and rub her exposed belly with love and adoration feeling me cry and struggle around inside her.

Of course it has to be female, it's whichever sex/gender you're more attracted to. But if you were to be swallowed by Amber Heard, how would you answer all the questions in my scenarios in your mind precisely?
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:25 pm

Bump
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion