Appreciating scenarios you wouldn't normally prefer.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Appreciating scenarios you wouldn't normally prefer.

Postby Marco » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:59 pm

May not be the best title, but do you ever find yourself thinking of a vore scenario that isn't usually what you'd prefer, or even like, but you end up at least liking the idea of it, at least when you think of it "this way" (i.e. based on the scenario)?

For instance, I tend not to use things like full tour, reformation, or anything that would mean that the prey is let out after being eaten - I do reuse my fursona as prey for my scenarios, or think of myself being eaten in different scenarios, but they are supposed to be "alternative scenarios", like they are all the "only time" that prey has been eaten, and that's where it ends. However, I have been thinking of scenarios where the prey and the pred know each other (which can be the case for me in general), and the pred eats the prey, but the prey somehow gets back out, but for whatever reason the prey and pred continue to hangout with each other. This basically leads to the pred (and their friends if they're involved) basically teasing the prey about being eaten, like the pred could purposely make it look like they're going to eat the prey again, or their friends could make comments about how the pred likes their food "but then... you'd know!" style comments to the prey.

So yeah, despite my normal preferences, there's a part of me that likes the idea of a prey being around a pred who's eaten them, and the pred (and others) teasing them about it, especially knowing how bad it was for the prey when it happened.

Secondly, I am not into the idea of willing prey at all, but I have to confess that one some nights, when it's particularly cold, I do tend to think of that scenario where the pred safely eats the prey to keep them warm.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Appreciating scenarios you wouldn't normally prefer.

Postby YoukaiChan » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:20 pm

The closest thing that comes to mind for me is role reversal scenarios. Normally they don't really appeal to me like, at all, because a lot of times the pred-turned-prey ends up being a more appealing pred and it's disappointing to see them get eaten.

HOWEVER, if the outcome to this role reversal ends in M/F (A hungry girl tries to eat a dude, only to have the tables turn on her), I will be aaallll over it. :D
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:30 pm

I'm normally only into F/M, but I can enjoy M/M if it's a villain eating their corresponding hero.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Randomdude5 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:56 pm

I have a long list of tags that I like and even more that I don't like. One overly simplistic way I look at it is if I give numbers to all the tags: positive numbers to tags that I like and negative numbers to tags that I don't like and give larger numbers to tags that I feel more strongly about. If I add up all the numbers I would get a very rough idea of how much I like the concept of the content, however this does not include any factor for quality. I guess what I am trying to say is that stuff I like can overpower minor things I don't like.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby CrimsonShadow » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:28 pm

Male preds. I usually don't like them, especially with female prey, but there are some male characters who I enjoy as preds anyway. Usually femboys or shotas, but I also really like the idea of manly-man Genjuro Kazanari from Symphogear as a pred.
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MelancholyClownD » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:22 am

I guess, hard vore? I've seen a few that tickles my fancy, but it's because i really liked those characters.
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby Mecho » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:12 am

Fatality with no change of reformation. It's rarely appeals to me. But sometimes it's great for a more dark and sinister setting. Though, it has more to do with atmosphere then sexual preferences~
Mecho
---

Postby HildaVGoneril » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:03 pm

I'm usually not a fan of M Pred at all, but it can be okay if its POV
HildaVGoneril
Been posting for a bit

Postby BelleJar » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:27 am

I'm generally not into betrayal vore but there are a few situations in which it just WORKS and for some reason I just can't explain what it is about those instances makes them more appealing than others?
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:42 pm

I appreciate but not fan of: Furry, feral and creature vore, cruel GTS, alternative vore, extremely tiny prey and lotsa of stuff I forgot.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TSaPA » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:34 am

I don't normally care for anal vore or weight gain past a certain point, but Asaneman's works manage to pull it off in a way I kinda like.

Also I usually can't stand BDSM but I've recently been picturing scenarios for what I can only describe as "bound/forced unwilling pred" that go through a lot of hoops to make the "victim" directly or indirectly consume prey when they really don't want to. It's actually somewhat concerning.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marco » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:25 pm

I have another example of when I can kind of like willing prey, even though it's not completely willing (the prey still didn't plan on or want to get eaten), but it's attached to a scenario that is at the very least borderline relevant to this thread (but is more relevant in a separating vore from reality thread, if anything.)

Said scenario, is that of Celebrity Pred/Fan Prey - a scenario where the prey is a fan of a (fictional) celebrity, and gets to meet them and spend time with them, only for the celebrity to unexpectedly eat them. Naturally, I like the idea of following this up with my usual preference of unwilling prey, where the prey simply wants to be let out, while dealing with the reality that someone they're a fan of (and have a celeb-crush on, as per my preference) has eaten them, but there is a part of me that likes a sillier ending where the prey is so star struck that they don't mind the fact that they were eaten, or at the very least the reality of what being eaten means hasn't sunk in yet ("Wow! [Celebrity's Name] actually ate me!")
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion