Looking for a story

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking for a story

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:07 pm

I probably asked this before, but I am looking for a Story. 2 friends are walking home and encounter a witch. She shrinks one and is going to eat her, but her friend pleads and the witch says she won't if she eats her friend instead. Does anyone remember or know the name of this story?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Looking for a story

Postby theonlymatt » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:51 pm

I know it, or at least I think I do, give me some time and I think I can find it.

Edit, nvm, it doesn't involve shrinking, probably not the one. It was Witch In Training by Observer I was thinking of.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for a story

Postby Whereaminow27 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:59 pm

theonlymatt wrote:I know it, or at least I think I do, give me some time and I think I can find it.

Edit, nvm, it doesn't involve shrinking, probably not the one. It was Witch In Training by Observer I was thinking of.

Not the story, but thanks for trying.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion