HungryFatGirl asking- Best Endoscope?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

HungryFatGirl asking- Best Endoscope?

Postby chubbykitty » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:54 pm

Hi, I was looking to get back into making mouth cam stuff and I repurchased an endoscope but it didn't work very well- it was hard to keep it facing any particular direction and the cording was very very stiff. I know in the past I had one I liked that worked well and test tubes that fit to help keep it from getting blurry. I know it was people here that helped me get those items historically and if they're not too pricey I can get them myself now, but I could use y'all's help so I don't buy another useless one.

On that note, if you have any of my old videos or stories, I'd appreciate if you sent me a PM as my wife would like to look at them again for nostalgia and I may re-upload if I decide to get a gallery again. Thanks in advance for any of your help! I miss showing off my mouth for y'all. :gulp:
chubbykitty
Somewhat familiar

Re: HungryFatGirl asking- Best Endoscope?

Postby shlurpay64 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:25 am

Is handing a gullible (and gulpable) fan a waterproof camcorder and gobbling that person up an option? It might be awhile before you get the camera back but I'm sure the footage would be lovely.
shlurpay64
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gumbyboy » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:35 pm

I just bought one recently on Amazon for like $39 dollars to work on cars though lol! but it works great! but i don't know the cord might be to stiff the one I got is called "DEPSTECH" if you want to look it up, The other thing I could recomend is to reach out to a youtube girl who swallows wristwatchs and little action people and things And she is really grate and answers all your questions if you subscribe to her channel, and its "Roberta Schmidt" on you tube just search for her and put swallows in the search it should come right up! Good Luck and keep us posted!
Gumbyboy
New to the forum

Postby nutritious » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:40 pm

Funny, because I recently made some research on my own. I think the best endoscope that you can buy from a non-medical supplier would be a voltcraft (swiss company retailing in germany) endoscope with this type of tube
https://www.conrad.de/de/p/voltcraft-bs ... 39964.html

That thing has a diameter of 2mm, 1 meter long, is very soft and flexible, waterproof and has a very good resolution of 400x400 pixels and a focus distance of 2.0 mm(!)
As a reference a spaghetti noodle has about 1,7 mm diameter.

Downside its about 4.300,26 USD for the tube only but the handpiece is much cheaper.
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby chubbykitty » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:21 am

That would be AMAZING and I could probably get it down I to my stomach at that size! Unfortunately I’d have to hit the lottery to get something like that.
chubbykitty
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion