a cock vore idea

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

a cock vore idea

Postby Br2nd66 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 pm

just wanted to post an idea that I dont think has ever been done, for a cock vore pred with a knot, what if the knot itself can prevent a prey leaving the cock after consumption assuming that cumdigestion has not happened yet, a delayed digestion or an endo/entapment concept

im posting cause I have yet to ever have seen this in any format in art or writing what do you think?
Br2nd66
Somewhat familiar

Re: a cock vore idea

Postby TSaPA » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:51 pm

So the prey can go down while the not hasn't yet formed, but during orgasm it expands to block the urethra and keep still-solid prey trapped inside while leaving just enough space for letting semen escape?

Huh, haven't really seen much of that, interesting idea.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby Br2nd66 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:32 am

Pretty much yes have not found anything out v n remotely similar to it
Br2nd66
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:16 pm

Interesting idea... So prey could be cock vored, the pred could proceed to have sex, and the prey would remain inside the pred's balls rather than being shot into the womb.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Br2nd66 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:41 pm

With an attempted escape just imagine the bulge behind the knot unable go forward before sinking back down to the balls afterwards
Br2nd66
Somewhat familiar

Postby TSaPA » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:27 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:Interesting idea... So prey could be cock vored, the pred could proceed to have sex, and the prey would remain inside the pred's balls rather than being shot into the womb.

I think I've seen this much of the idea done before- a LittleRover comic comes to mind- but not specifically where the mechanism preventing escape was the knot of a canine penis. The comic in question just explained the pred's balls had a way of keeping prey squeezed inside while still releasing cum during orgasm.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:59 pm

TSaPA wrote:
ArcaneSigil wrote:Interesting idea... So prey could be cock vored, the pred could proceed to have sex, and the prey would remain inside the pred's balls rather than being shot into the womb.

I think I've seen this much of the idea done before- a LittleRover comic comes to mind- but not specifically where the mechanism preventing escape was the knot of a canine penis. The comic in question just explained the pred's balls had a way of keeping prey squeezed inside while still releasing cum during orgasm.

i think you are referring to the Houndoomed pic i commissioned LittleRover some time ago? https://aryion.com/g4/view/533913 . We never clarified that it was the knot keeping my oc from escaping thought, just that he didn't had the strength to climb back out himself out of the tight tunel, nor the force of orgasm was strong enough to shot him out, so he would remain inside forever
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Barbara93 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:21 am

Go for it! Create something new.
Barbara93
New to the forum

Postby TSaPA » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:58 am

DrakeX wrote:
TSaPA wrote:

i think you are referring to the Houndoomed pic i commissioned LittleRover some time ago? https://aryion.com/g4/view/533913 . We never clarified that it was the knot keeping my oc from escaping thought, just that he didn't had the strength to climb back out himself out of the tight tunel, nor the force of orgasm was strong enough to shot him out, so he would remain inside forever

Actually no, I was referring to a different one involving a human OC at the pool who was keeping an Eevee in his sac because the latter didn't bring a swimsuit.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby Frazone » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:05 pm

TSaPA wrote:Actually no, I was referring to a different one involving a human OC at the pool who was keeping an Eevee in his sac because the latter didn't bring a swimsuit.

Oh wonderful. The OC in question is me Frazone. While I don't have a knot my sac is indeed quite secure. The sphincter at the entrance to my sac acts as a lock. It keeps prey inside when I orgasm and keeps them from escaping. No prey can gain any perches against the sphincter from within the sac. The lock is unlocked when prey are put down my dick into the sac and for about an hour prey can come out when I orgasm and they have a chance to squirm out on their own.

I find it interesting how rare the idea of prey staying in the sac is. Multiple people have reacted with surprise when I explained that they wouldn't be coming out when I orgasmed.
Frazone
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion