Does anyone know what happened with Dolor?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Postby Bod67 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:28 pm

Hi,

https://aryion.com/g4/user/Dolor

I was really enjoying there 'no plot armour' stories. But now there account is completely blank, everything deleted.

It's a shame as they were good stories. Hope there alright.
Bod67
New to the forum

Re: Does anyone know what happened with Dolor?

Postby chechico » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:35 am

No idea but he was a pretty good autor. Sadly he is not the first one to dissapear without track. So for now let us just hope for the best for him and hopefully he may return one day.
chechico
Somewhat familiar

Re: Does anyone know what happened with Dolor?

Postby Dolor » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:41 pm

Hi, I believe i am the person being asked about.

I will unfortunately be unable to reply to any questions you have after posting this message, but i thought since you asked it would only be fair to give a response and alleviate any concerns you may have.

I am fine, I just started a chapter in my life that would be hampered by writing or having any vore fiction attributed to me, whilst i was careful not to put any details down about my personal life i was concerned that the people i know might stumble across it or worse my employers, secondly i was using a laptop i've know decommissioned, the one i'm writing this reply on, and let me tell you, if i manage to finish this message without it dying on me I'll be very impressed, this was the laptop that had passwords and throwaway emails on and I'm afraid once this laptop goes so does the account.

I deleted my works because i intend to work in the public eye in the next 2 to 3 years and i didn't want any thing that the mainstream society considers negative online for them to fin, perhaps I'm being paranoid but alas that's how i felt and still feel.

i am terribly sorry that you wont get to see how my characters end but the need to write vore is a constant for me so even if i'm not dolor i might give in to my urges sometime in the future new name, new skills but same style. but for now i dont feel thats viable

thanks for the kind words i actually thought no one cared for my smut
Dolor
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion