Fans of willing fatal vore tell me how this scenario sounds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Fans of willing fatal vore tell me how this scenario sounds

Postby Ixtili » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:13 am

So I was just writing in my notebook when this came to me it's by no means finished but I wanted to see what people actually into willing vore thought of it and the world building concept mentioned in the middle bit.

Aysel blushed as the anthropomorphic wolf across from her swallowed her burger whole, hands toying with the straw of her shake. Red eyes met her own across the table and Hati's expression turned playful

"Careful Aysel, keep staring like that I might think your volunteering for dessert"

The petite human blonde in the red hoodie visibly shuddered cheeks reddening cheeks puffing up as she pouted at her companion. "You shouldn't tease me like that Hati" She complained green blue eyes warring between faux and genuine outrage.

A large fanged grin appeared on Hati's black furred muzzle "Whose teasing?" She asked playfully "If you'll recall the only reason your even sitting across from me is our parents discovered us in time back when we were kids"

Aysel rolled her eyes before reaching over and stealing a chip from her girlfriends strangely untouched plate and popping it in her mouth "And here I thought you'd grown somewhat fonder of me since then."

Hati's teasing face melted into unmistakable fondness. "Indeed I have, damn I was a total brat back then" She noted wistfully before her expression turned teasing once more and she pointed an imperious claw at Aysel. "But if you think I've forgotten how good you taste your wrong"

Aysel snorted "You said I tasted terrible" She pointed out, reaching out and poking the extending claw with her own delicate finger. "I was lying" Hati admittedly so serious and matter of fact that Aysel began turning pink all over again.

Aysel looked very cute like that Hati noted, the she-wolf knew that despite the fact that they had been dating for nearly a year and a half now, Aysel still nursed a massive prey-like self-destructive crush on her, one that Hati in all truthfulness returned albeit from the more predatory side of things. Aysel was torn between not wanting to die and wanting Hati to kill her and Hati was torn between wanting to keep things as they were and wanting to devour the woman she loved in both body and soul.

This was the problem with living in a world built on fairy tales, it was the reason no human strayed from The Path alone in The Woods District and why when they did,no one came looking for them. It was why even millenia after the official family lines had lost track of their direct descendants, you could still make a very educated guess about who was related to who at a glance and why Aysel and Hati had only been allowed to hang out without a chaperone after they finished high school.

The Fairy Tale Kingdoms had come a long way from those ancient days in order to get to something approaching true civilisation. But there was a part of them that would always be wild, that longed for something simpler, the part of each of them that yearned to find and fulfil their stories irregardless of the cost.

"Aysel..." Hati began carefully looking directly into her girlfriends eyes "Do you want to come home with me?" Off The Path into The Woods was left unsaid but she knew Aysel understood just what she was asking. For a moment the silence was deafening and Hati prepared to start kicking herself for crossing that unspoken line between them. Aysel's cool hands came to rest on Hati's cheeks cupped the smaller woman had leaned almost comically over the dining table in order to do so. Resolute blue green eyes looked into hers as Aysel muttered a soft but firm "Yes"

So yeah what do people who like willing fatal think of this? As a concept?
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Fans of willing fatal vore tell me how this scenario sou

Postby Derekiscool » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:28 am

I love it. I'm defiantly a sucker for casual, consensual, fatal vore, and throw in the bashful prey dynamic? Instant favorite for me.
Derekiscool
New to the forum

Postby Ixtili » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:47 am

Derekiscool wrote:I love it. I'm defiantly a sucker for casual, consensual, fatal vore, and throw in the bashful prey dynamic? Instant favorite for me.

Any suggestions on what you think I should focus on during the actual vore scene? I'm not used to writing consensual vore. I was thinking of continuing with the sort of sexual tension between the two characters and sort of making the actual ingesting both embarrassing and tender then trying for a kind of emotion and sensation focused digestion sequence that's a bit longer than I'm admittedly used to writing. Do you think that'd fit the characters?
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Apex » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:21 am

While I'm one hundred percent sure the idea of a fairy tale kingdom something something vore has been done before, I'm interested in this take. Maybe it's just my recent playthrough of The Witcher 3 and all their talk of "The Path" (though the two concepts are related in name only as far as I can tell) but that particular idea is stuck in my head, that there's a sort of line in the sand that should never be crossed. Yet, at the same time, people are pulled by destiny across it, and no matter how hard they try to fight it, the big bad wolf will always get her little red. I find that poetic and oddly satisfying.

And I know they weren't asked to me, but to answer your other questions... I'm afraid I don't really see the sexual tension. They're clearly familiar with each other and very playful, but that doesn't really strike me as sexual tension. If those sort of interactions are what you mean by the phrase, then yes, by all means, continue doing that. While the excerpt we have to work with is quite short, but that's all we really know about them. I don't see any reason why they would have a sudden personality shift away from that. For the rest of it, I don't see any problems with what you're thinking of doing. They clearly care for each other and presumably this is their first time eating/being eaten, so some embarrassment and tenderness would probably be normal. For the digestion scene, write it however you want. I don't think there's necessarily a wrong way to do that.

There is one thing I'll say that's based purely in my interpretation of what little I know about the setting. To me, it sounds like you're trying to push a sense of "destiny" onto the characters, that so called yearning for the stories to be fulfilled. To me that implies the characters should feel a real and serious need to do just that. For Hati, that's easy. In my opinion, that implies a lot of licking, kissing, tasting, maybe some nibbles here and there. Aysel is a bit harder, I suppose, but if she does things like lean into the nibbles and licks if implies how much she wants it. Perhaps that's where your embarrassment can come from, that these feelings are suddenly exploding out despite neither of them truly understanding where they're coming from, when in the end it's just the magic of their homeland playing them like puppets. My ideas are a bit overwritten and might be totally off base, but that's just the sense of things I get.
Apex
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ixtili » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:32 am

Apex wrote:While I'm one hundred percent sure the idea of a fairy tale kingdom something something vore has been done before, I'm interested in this take. Maybe it's just my recent playthrough of The Witcher 3 and all their talk of "The Path" (though the two concepts are related in name only as far as I can tell) but that particular idea is stuck in my head, that there's a sort of line in the sand that should never be crossed. Yet, at the same time, people are pulled by destiny across it, and no matter how hard they try to fight it, the big bad wolf will always get her little red. I find that poetic and oddly satisfying.

And I know they weren't asked to me, but to answer your other questions... I'm afraid I don't really see the sexual tension. They're clearly familiar with each other and very playful, but that doesn't really strike me as sexual tension. If those sort of interactions are what you mean by the phrase, then yes, by all means, continue doing that. While the excerpt we have to work with is quite short, but that's all we really know about them. I don't see any reason why they would have a sudden personality shift away from that. For the rest of it, I don't see any problems with what you're thinking of doing. They clearly care for each other and presumably this is their first time eating/being eaten, so some embarrassment and tenderness would probably be normal. For the digestion scene, write it however you want. I don't think there's necessarily a wrong way to do that.

There is one thing I'll say that's based purely in my interpretation of what little I know about the setting. To me, it sounds like you're trying to push a sense of "destiny" onto the characters, that so called yearning for the stories to be fulfilled. To me that implies the characters should feel a real and serious need to do just that. For Hati, that's easy. In my opinion, that implies a lot of licking, kissing, tasting, maybe some nibbles here and there. Aysel is a bit harder, I suppose, but if she does things like lean into the nibbles and licks if implies how much she wants it. Perhaps that's where your embarrassment can come from, that these feelings are suddenly exploding out despite neither of them truly understanding where they're coming from, when in the end it's just the magic of their homeland playing them like puppets. My ideas are a bit overwritten and might be totally off base, but that's just the sense of things I get.

This is really helpful advice thank you for offering it, I guess what I mean by "sexual tension" is more that line that they know they should not cross but are about to cross anyway. If you get what I'm saying. I'm surprised and pleased your interested in the world building I was worried it might get boring which would have been a shame since I really want to put more of it in the completed story.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheDragonBoy » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:54 am

Oh yeah, this sounds great. It’s actually not too far off from the kinda stuff I’m writing right now.
From the above snippet, I sort of agree with Apex that it doesn’t seem too sexual, but sexual or not I’d milk that tension for all it’s worth. Go back and forth between their desires to eat/be eaten and their desires to continue as (living) companions. Teeter on the indecision even as they get closer and closer to the main event- heck maybe even still during the main event. Which side they fall on will determine what kind of emotional ending you get. Will Aysel in the end go out with regret, fearing for her life? Or will she be blissfully fulfilled?
Anyway, that’s where my head goes ^^; Whatever you do, keep up that great dialogue!
TheDragonBoy
Somewhat familiar

Postby wolfSnack » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:09 pm

I love it~

It's pretty similar to stuff I write, you might like the stuff on my profile...
wolfSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randomdude5 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:11 pm

Ixtili wrote:
Derekiscool wrote:I love it. I'm defiantly a sucker for casual, consensual, fatal vore, and throw in the bashful prey dynamic? Instant favorite for me.

Any suggestions on what you think I should focus on during the actual vore scene? I'm not used to writing consensual vore. I was thinking of continuing with the sort of sexual tension between the two characters and sort of making the actual ingesting both embarrassing and tender then trying for a kind of emotion and sensation focused digestion sequence that's a bit longer than I'm admittedly used to writing. Do you think that'd fit the characters?

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! :) Edit. Sorry for sounding creepy, I love willing vore and a lot of these tropes are what I love. The playfulness of the characters appeals to me. I will be paying attention to this thread and waiting eagerly for when this story is released. As for what other people are saying about this: The sense of destiny that Apex mentioned sounds good to me. I am also happy with whatever balance you chose between playfulness and sexual tension because I like both. For personal preference I like the digestion scene to be long and detailed with plenty of interaction between the characters.
Last edited by Randomdude5 on Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby Ixtili » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:33 pm

TheDragonBoy wrote:Oh yeah, this sounds great. It’s actually not too far off from the kinda stuff I’m writing right now.
From the above snippet, I sort of agree with Apex that it doesn’t seem too sexual, but sexual or not I’d milk that tension for all it’s worth. Go back and forth between their desires to eat/be eaten and their desires to continue as (living) companions. Teeter on the indecision even as they get closer and closer to the main event- heck maybe even still during the main event. Which side they fall on will determine what kind of emotional ending you get. Will Aysel in the end go out with regret, fearing for her life? Or will she be blissfully fulfilled?
Anyway, that’s where my head goes ^^; Whatever you do, keep up that great dialogue!

This is also great advice, thank you for sharing, I'm kinda tempted to try juggling both what you suggest with the tension and Apex suggested with the fate manipulation. On the one hand I'm scared of getting it wrong on the other hand I know you don't learn without trying.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Scrumptious » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:48 pm

I'm really intrigued by this story! That, even if it's just a little off my more vanilla path. I love this love-lust desire-hunger tension that you capture really well. You make the characters feel like well-rounded and complex individuals with a deep history together. I really can't wait for you to get into their heads and deal with the existential questions of death and consumption. By the way you write, I have the feeling like you'll really blow me/us away with it.

As an English teacher, I hate to be a little too grammar-like and point out that you sometimes use 'your' (which is the possessive form), when you mean 'you're' (contraction of 'you are'). I just mention it because you're writing really well, and I'd love to see you get into the bigger leagues. My apologies if it was misplaced.

Regarding what we see of the world-concept, it's really cute, but also darkly intriguing. The fairy tales we learn as children are often not all that childlike - especially the Little Red Riding Hood story on which you're riffing here. There's sexual tension implicit in it (see the Sam the Sham song), and you're teasing us by taking exactly down to that path into the woods.

Please write more soon!
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ixtili » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:51 pm

Scrumptious wrote:I'm really intrigued by this story! That, even if it's just a little off my more vanilla path. I love this love-lust desire-hunger tension that you capture really well. You make the characters feel like well-rounded and complex individuals with a deep history together. I really can't wait for you to get into their heads and deal with the existential questions of death and consumption. By the way you write, I have the feeling like you'll really blow me/us away with it.

As an English teacher, I hate to be a little too grammar-like and point out that you sometimes use 'your' (which is the possessive form), when you mean 'you're' (contraction of 'you are'). I just mention it because you're writing really well, and I'd love to see you get into the bigger leagues. My apologies if it was misplaced.

Regarding what we see of the world-concept, it's really cute, but also darkly intriguing. The fairy tales we learn as children are often not all that childlike - especially the Little Red Riding Hood story on which you're riffing here. There's sexual tension implicit in it (see the Sam the Sham song), and you're teasing us by taking exactly down to that path into the woods.

Please write more soon!

Oh whoa thank you! that's a lot of kind words all in one place I'm blushing! Thank you for pointing out the grammar, I'll try to keep that in mind when I'm in the clean up phase. Don't want to take people out of things over something that simple after all the effort I plan to put into the actual story. I'm also glad someone is on my page about the sexual tension! Even if Apex pointing out that not everyone sees it is actually excellent advice, it's still nice to know that someone out there is on a similar wavelength to me.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:51 am

Descendants of fairy tale characters is a brilliant idea - it's always fun to modernize such things provided the important elements of the originals are left intact. And you've done that here: the wolf is still a wolf, wolves still eat people, and getting lost in the woods still gets you eaten - but there's greasy burger joints, high schools, and hoodies. And none of it feels out of place. It's a hard balance to hit, but you've hit it well.
I'm not so much into lovers killing each other, but you obviously feel differently, and it's your story, not mine. Of course, I am a big fan of the whole casual/consensual/fatal trifecta, so I do love seeing that here.

If you want more workable critique: the only thing I have to say that was not already mentioned is that calling where the wolf lives 'The Woods District' is a bit too on-the-nose; it's corny and took me out of the story a bit. I'd recommend trying to use a different phrase that sounds like an irl neighborhood or apartment complex, still has that forboding feeling you're obviously going for, and maybe layers on another meaning or reference.
A few examples:
Grimm Greens
Pine Gorge
Shady Haven
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Ixtili » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:14 am

empatheticapathy wrote:Descendants of fairy tale characters is a brilliant idea - it's always fun to modernize such things provided the important elements of the originals are left intact. And you've done that here: the wolf is still a wolf, wolves still eat people, and getting lost in the woods still gets you eaten - but there's greasy burger joints, high schools, and hoodies. And none of it feels out of place. It's a hard balance to hit, but you've hit it well.
I'm not so much into lovers killing each other, but you obviously feel differently, and it's your story, not mine. Of course, I am a big fan of the whole casual/consensual/fatal trifecta, so I do love seeing that here.

If you want more workable critique: the only thing I have to say that was not already mentioned is that calling where the wolf lives 'The Woods District' is a bit too on-the-nose; it's corny and took me out of the story a bit. I'd recommend trying to use a different phrase that sounds like an irl neighborhood or apartment complex, still has that forboding feeling you're obviously going for, and maybe layers on another meaning or reference.
A few examples:
Grimm Greens
Pine Gorge
Shady Haven

Thing about that is...District is actually more of a misnomer or euphemism than an actual description. The Woods are more akin to an ever expanding and shifting Eldritch Location than a legitimate neighbourhood, District is an attempt to downplay that and make it seem contained and under control. There are "streets" like that off The Path in The Woods but The Woods as a whole location is not that small or that tame.

Edit: It's also quite literally the only forest it's The Woods in the same way that the Moon orbiting Earth is The Moon.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Apex » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:04 am

Ixtili wrote:Thing about that is...District is actually more of a misnomer or euphemism than an actual description. The Woods are more akin to an ever expanding and shifting Eldritch Location than a legitimate neighbourhood, District is an attempt to downplay that and make it seem contained and under control. There are "streets" like that off The Path in The Woods but The Woods as a whole location is not that small or that tame.

Edit: It's also quite literally the only forest it's The Woods in the same way that the Moon orbiting Earth is The Moon.

Can I just say that makes the whole thing cooler in my opinion? Though with that in mind, the nitpicker in me would suggest thinking of a way to explain how they source lumber in the world while the rest of me is unsure if that's even necessary.
Apex
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:13 am

Ixtili wrote:Thing about that is...District is actually more of a misnomer or euphemism than an actual description. The Woods are more akin to an ever expanding and shifting Eldritch Location than a legitimate neighbourhood, District is an attempt to downplay that and make it seem contained and under control. There are "streets" like that off The Path in The Woods but The Woods as a whole location is not that small or that tame.

Edit: It's also quite literally the only forest. It's The Woods in the same way that the Moon orbiting Earth is The Moon.

I only used the neighborhood thing as an example of nomenclature. The name itself is still so precise that it becomes awkward.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Ixtili » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:38 am

empatheticapathy wrote:

Edit: It's also quite literally the only forest. It's The Woods in the same way that the Moon orbiting Earth is The Moon.

I only used the neighborhood thing as an example of nomenclature. The name itself is still so precise that it becomes awkward.

I'm really really sorry really, I will try and see if I can do something to make it less awkward but at the same time it's kind of a lot harder to correct or fiddle with than some of the other suggestions people have made. Plus to be honest I personally don't see much wrong given we call the Bush, The Bush and the Snow, The Snow where I'm from. Throw in the fact that actual Fairy Tales do something similar with their characters and settings. I'm kinda reluctant to just up and change it for thematic reasons, especially when the primeval/metaphysical/archetypal nature of The Woods is actually a plot point.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ixtili » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:52 am

Apex wrote:

Can I just say that makes the whole thing cooler in my opinion? Though with that in mind, the nitpicker in me would suggest thinking of a way to explain how they source lumber in the world while the rest of me is unsure if that's even necessary.

Very very carefully, Woodsmen are basically considered tremendous badasses in this verse. Their basically part Lumberjack part Monster Hunter and part Dabbling Occultist.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vetusumbra » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:05 am

Made an account here just so I could comment on this. I love this idea so much. The playfulness between the two, the lust, and more importantly the forbidden desire. Willing fatal vore stories are so hard to find and I love to read.

I love the idea of the will they, will they not idea as maybe they make love and tease each other. Then once she is consumed both enjoying it and eachother as she is digested.

I hope there will be more of this.
vetusumbra
New to the forum

Postby Ixtili » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:31 am

vetusumbra wrote:Made an account here just so I could comment on this. I love this idea so much. The playfulness between the two, the lust, and more importantly the forbidden desire. Willing fatal vore stories are so hard to find and I love to read.

I love the idea of the will they, will they not idea as maybe they make love and tease each other. Then once she is consumed both enjoying it and eachother as she is digested.

Hello vetusumbra, thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! I'm quite flattered you'd make an account just for this! I have actually written alittle more for these twos story. But I'm far from happy with it yet. But don't worry I definitely have no given up on it and intend to finish it.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vetusumbra » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:16 pm

Ixtili wrote:
vetusumbra wrote:Made an account here just so I could comment on this. I love this idea so much. The playfulness between the two, the lust, and more importantly the forbidden desire. Willing fatal vore stories are so hard to find and I love to read.

Hello vetusumbra, thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! I'm quite flattered you'd make an account just for this! I have actually written alittle more for these twos story. But I'm far from happy with it yet. But don't worry I definitely have no given up on it and intend to finish it.
Ixtili, Good to hear. I hope you'll let me know when it's done. I will gladly read it.
vetusumbra
New to the forum

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion