Which celebrities do you wish had a vore fetish?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Which celebrities do you wish had a vore fetish?

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:46 pm

Which celebrities do you wish had a vore fetish? This would mean that they would rush your idea into being made into a film, or if they had a shrink ray gun, they would shrink you and swallow you.

My picks are:

Dakota Fanning
Alexa Nikolas
Vanessa Hudgens
Taylor Momsen
Demi Lovato
Olivia Holt
Peyton List (born 1998)
Chloe Moretz
Victoria Justice
Ariana Grande

I believe all these celebrities actually want to own a shrink ray gun and swallow people. Who are your picks?
Last edited by GastricAztec on Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Re: Which celebrities do you wish had a vore fetish?

Postby Reaverbot » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:50 pm

jo mama
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HungryNacho » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:17 pm

Tom Hiddleston or Chris Hemsworth I guess and maybe a few others I suppose but I can't think of any right now, but I don't really like to think of celebrities in vore sometimes though because it's to close to reality, but usually, if I ever thought of something about a celebrity they would be an actor and really I'm just thinking about their characters in the vore scenario.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby AshLovehart » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:20 pm

Tom Holland. I wanna see him with a massive, bulging belly full of bad guys in his Spider-Man costume. SO bad.
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Postby gachabork » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:21 pm

that's kinda weird
gachabork
New to the forum

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:36 pm

gachabork wrote:that's kinda weird

What’s weird?
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shugoki » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:07 am

Keanu Reeves because I want to watch Reddit shit its collective trousers. Maybe Elon Musk too, on those same grounds.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:19 am

No one... I mean, if they naturally have it? Cool, but I wouldn't want to force it on anyone.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:22 am

coop500 wrote:No one... I mean, if they naturally have it? Cool, but I wouldn't want to force it on anyone.

I don’t mean to force it on anyone, I mean if someone happened to be into vore and you found out it is someone you’re already a fan of.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 3l33thax0r » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:27 am

I would want to be played with before being eaten, to draw out the fun.

* Scarlett Johansson
* Lindsey Stirling
* Carly Rae Jepsen
* Natalie Dorman
3l33thax0r
New to the forum

Postby Miridium » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:24 am

Hmmm...
Too many to really think of one in particular.
Maybe Jennifer Lawrence for a start?

It's no weirder than having this fetish to begin with.
SamuelOrona wrote:I believe all these celebrities actually want to own a shrink ray gun and swallow people.

What makes you think they would?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:20 pm

Miridium wrote:Hmmm...
Too many to really think of one in particular.
Maybe Jennifer Lawrence for a start?

It's no weirder than having this fetish to begin with.
SamuelOrona wrote:I believe all these celebrities actually want to own a shrink ray gun and swallow people.

What makes you think they would?

I’ve met some of these actresses, and they were into shrinking and swallowing captives. Some of them want to be in a movie where they swallow shrunken people. I lived in Southern California for quite sometime, and met famous people.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:18 pm

SamuelOrona wrote:I’ve met some of these actresses, and they were into shrinking and swallowing captives. Some of them want to be in a movie where they swallow shrunken people. I lived in Southern California for quite sometime, and met famous people.

That's...
Pretty cool. I figured that as obscure as this fetish is, it's more common than we think.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:37 pm

Miridium wrote:
SamuelOrona wrote:I’ve met some of these actresses, and they were into shrinking and swallowing captives. Some of them want to be in a movie where they swallow shrunken people. I lived in Southern California for quite sometime, and met famous people.

That's...
Pretty cool. I figured that as obscure as this fetish is, it's more common than we think.

I'm glad you reacted that way, I've talked about this on another board, and they all thought I was lying. I've worked as a writer in Hollywood for many years, and I've encountered actresses and I was surprised at how most of them are into shrinking and vore.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:54 pm

SamuelOrona wrote:
Miridium wrote:

That's...

I'm glad you reacted that way, I've talked about this on another board, and they all thought I was lying. I've worked as a writer in Hollywood for many years, and I've encountered actresses and I was surprised at how most of them are into shrinking and vore.

I'd love to see more detailed stories about these encounters. Maybe blog posts?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:17 pm

Miridium: I never made a blog about it, but I can give an overview of some of the things that happened to me:

In December 1999 when I was 28 years old, I had gotten out of prison for a violation, my original beef was second degree robbery. I was sleeping on a friend's couch on California's central coast. Many of my stories are set there, because I lived most of my life in that area. I had to be out of the house during the time he was at work, and his mother or girlfriend's grandmother watched his kids, so I couldn't come home until after 6 pm five days a week. He was a single father with custody of his three kids, twin 2-year-old girls and a 5-year-old boy. He didn't want anyone to know I was staying there.

I was in Pismo beach during the day, and one day I ran into three celebrities: Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. It isn't unusual for celebrities to show up in Pismo Beach, they have been going there for decades. I started talking to them and informed them that I had been a writer for the TV show "In Living Color" in 1991. I asked if Britney Spears had a younger sister, and she said yes, so I developed a show around her. I had Britney Spears contact Jim Carrey (He was my boss at "In Living Color" back in 1991) so I asked him if he could contact Amanda Bynes, because I wanted to tell her about this new show idea. (This was on Britney Spears's cell phone.)

A day or two later, Amanda Bynes showed up, and I told her about my new idea called Zoey 101. She got me in touch with Dan Schneider on her cell phone, and I also came up with "What I like about you," a show planned for the CW network. (I think back then it was WB). I spoke with Dan over the phone, and he asked where we could film Zoey 101 and I came up with the idea of filming at Pepperdine University.

When I met with Dan Schneider, He found out I was nearly homeless, so he took me shopping at Walmart and bought me some clothes. He had a yellow legal notepad, and he had me write down the pilot episode of Zoey 101 and the many other show concepts I had come up with. I also planned out a couple of other shows. Amanda Bynes had the idea that if I had a Latina character on Zoey 101, she should be introduced during the second season, because some white people wouldn't be interested in Hispanic characters. This gave me the idea of having one Latina character in the first season, and having her replaced by a different actress playing a different character in the second season.

I asked him to get an actress named Victoria to play the Latina character on the second season of Zoey 101, her last name didn't matter, and I came up with the show Victorious, and named the main character Tori Vega. I wanted that same actress to be the main character on Victorious. This was all planned in advance. I even came up with the theme song. Dan also gave the guy I was staying with several hundred dollars for rent, he had been about ready to kick me out. If anyone says Dan ripped me off, I just want to say he really helped during a time when I needed it.

Many years later, I was living in southern California and met some of these actresses, such as Alexa Nikolas and Victoria Justice. This was in 2011. Alexa was 19 and Victoria was 18, and we talked about shrinking and they were really into it. Through Alexa Nikolas, I met Vanessa Hudgens, and she was really into shrinking, too. They all like the idea of swallowing shrunken people. Victoria Justice had a fantasy where there was a resort where shrunken people were served on a platter, so the normal sized people could swallow them.

I know this all sounds incredible, but I'm telling the truth. I know it's hard to believe, but consider this: Someone has to come up with ideas that become TV shows, and it's not rocket science. Anyone can do it, it's just a matter of being connected to the right people at the right time.

Dan Schneider had told me that others had come up with better show ideas than me, but I didn't ask for any money, and those other people wanted 50% of the show so they could sit back and do nothing but collect a paycheck. I gave my ideas away for free, with the idea that there would be paying gigs in the future.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby brokendollmaker » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:42 pm

Well... It may sound weird... But I wish the gay men from Samson Video were vorarephiles. Yes, I love Asian men, and yes, I love chubbies, and yes, I absolutely adore Asian fat old ugly bastards. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQgh93x ... A%E7%88%B6
from the dark.

[Check out my developing M/F vore RPG, - Blurry Border. Now recruiting members for development, DM for the game's Discord group!]
brokendollmaker
Been posting for a bit

Postby LRRHLover » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:02 am

Natalie Portman. This clip is probably the reason why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCwtlFneJA0
LRRHLover
New to the forum

Postby Henlo » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:33 am

Gina Carano. She'd make a great predator.
Henlo
New to the forum

Postby someoneoncenew » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:06 pm

Breaking the mold here, but I kinda wish that Alex Gaskarth, Josh Hutcherson, Nick Robinson and Karan Brar had a thing for vore
someoneoncenew
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion