Tag For Vore That's Required by Law

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Tag For Vore That's Required by Law

Postby Derekiscool » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:04 am

So I recently wrote a story in which the prey is eaten because of a law that she didn't know about that essentially said that someone else had the exclusive write to eat her at their discretion. She was certainly not happy about it, but she reluctantly obeyed because it was the law. When it came time to upload the story, I couldn't find a tag that I felt suited this particular scenario.

Are there any tags for this situation where the prey doesn't want to be eaten, but because of some rule/law they have to let themselves be? If so what is it? and if not, what would be a good name for this tag?
Derekiscool
New to the forum

Re: Tag For Vore That's Required by Law

Postby ItsSongxing » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:22 am

I think "Reluctant Prey" might be your best bet. They don't actually want to be eaten, but other circumstances compel them to allow it; in this case, "other circumstances" means the law.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby Rat_Guy » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:09 am

ItsSongxing wrote:I think "Reluctant Prey" might be your best bet. They don't actually want to be eaten, but other circumstances compel them to allow it; in this case, "other circumstances" means the law.

That or "unwilling to willing"
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby ItsSongxing » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:57 am

Rat_Guy wrote:That or "unwilling to willing"

"Unwilling to willing" means they go from not wanting it, to wanting to be eaten. Say, a character says that vore is gross, but after a pred eats their friend and teases them with their belly for a while, detailing the long process by which they'll be melted down, the prey suddenly realizes they're into it, and begs the pred to send them to join their friend. "Reluctant prey" means they're technically unwilling, but not actively resisting.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:06 am

"Dubious consent" is another one that can work, and it can always accompany other tags mentioned here.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Humbug » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:14 am

"Compulsory vore" or "Compulsory" might work too, if you want to make up one yourself.
Humbug
---

Postby Ghrelin » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:06 am

There's also a tag for "legalized vore", and probably some variations of that. You could use that tag in combination with "reluctant prey" to give a clearer idea of the situation.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Artemis » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:25 pm

I feel like the appeal for this might overlap heavily with Master/Slave play, so that might be something to consider. Other than that though, Ghrelin has a pretty nice answer.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Derekiscool » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:29 am

These are all very helpful, and I'll probably tag the story with most of those, but I especially like:
Humbug wrote:"Compulsory vore" or "Compulsory" might work too, if you want to make up one yourself.
But if I do make that one up (which I will) I'm going to need some help spreading it to applicable posts, because a tag is only helpful if it's widely used.
Derekiscool
New to the forum

Postby GREGOLE » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:44 am

"Inevitability" seems like the super-trope in play, though that's a bit more general than what this seems to be going for.
"Enforcement" maybe?
I guess "Dystopia" might overlap too.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blergle » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:56 am

Reluctant Prey and Dubious Consent.
blergle
---

Postby Derekiscool » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:02 am

GREGOLE wrote:" I guess "Dystopia" might overlap too.
I think you misspelled "Utopia"
Derekiscool
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion