Desire to find a boyfriend/girlfriend into vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Desire to find a boyfriend/girlfriend into vore?

Postby PigeonsFedora » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:35 am

Idk, my ex said I was disgusting and essentially called me a cannibal when I told him I was into vore (even when I tried explaining why I was into vore and that it's really not cannibalism, plus I don't have any want/desire to eat people irl or be eaten). And this was after a 2-year relationship AND we were living together, so you never know. But the whole thing with my ex started because he thought I was keeping secrets from him and convinced me that I could tell him anything, about any kink/fetish, and it wouldn't change how he felt about me. Total bullshit. I was so anxious that he would tell people about it after we broke up and I'm so grateful he didn't, but it kind of just turned me off on the whole idea of telling people about being interested in vore.

If I find a partner who is into vore as well and very open about it, great! If I don't, it doesn't really matter, I just don't feel comfortable letting potential partners in irl about vore.
PigeonsFedora
Been posting for a bit

Postby nutritious » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:30 pm

Vore is a very steep rabbit hole when it comes to desires. Therefore, for me its pretty amazing when you get to know people who share this. I noticed that people who understand or are into vore share also quite a lot of other things which are very appealing. This being said, this is still no guarantee for a good and healthy relationship. There are also other things that matter depending on your personality. Therefore I personally would say if you get warm with somebody who is also into vore that's a very good indicator that you share quite some things but it doesn't mean that this is a perfect match. Many times it is ironic but true hat opposites complement each other. I know this might sound contra intuitive but in the long run this might work out the best.
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Postby Newtonne » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:36 pm

Borealis wrote:There's also the fact that if someone does break up with you and they then go on to air the dirty laundry that is your preferences in the bedroom or fantasy, then that's an extremely immature and shitty thing for them to do, to the extent that I would not imagine it happens very often with real people and in real relationships. Especially stuff like this which is unconventional and rather wacky, but ultimately harmless.

If it makes you feel better, I think it's so unlikely that an ex-partner would do this to someone that it's an extremely minimal risk.

Ya this is a big concern of mine when it comes to sharing this fetish with partners. At least 50% of the people I've been with know I was into vore. It's fun to share and explore vore in the relationship but when the relationship has broken off it can be pretty anxiety inducing to know there's just some people out there that know what I'm into and could possibly share it with others.

You pretty much have to ensure whoever you try dating is very mature and that usually takes a while to truly figure out.... I'd say months at least. So it's probably best to share your vore interests a few months into your relationships or maybe share the most 'harmless' aspects of your fetish earlier on to gauge how supportive or hostile they are towards it. Vore complicates dating unless you can somehow just put it on the side-burner for the most part or even do away with it once you start dating someone.
Everything I say is fantasy. Feel free to pm me about vore and stuff. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=53047
Newtonne
Somewhat familiar

Postby sndwchbtch » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:48 pm

for me it would take some courage to open up about it. it's such a weird fetish, after all. but they wouldn't have to be into it themselves, if they just accepted it and tried to satisfy me with vore in mind.
sndwchbtch
Been posting for a bit

Postby memeology » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:57 am

Usually I'd ask people about their fetishes and such but I'd never have the balls to reveal having a vore fetish, especially because I imagine myself being a pred. I think this is even worse than telling people you want to be eaten, since people will think I'm a murderer and want to eat people IRL.

PigeonsFedora wrote:But the whole thing with my ex started because he thought I was keeping secrets from him and convinced me that I could tell him anything, about any kink/fetish, and it wouldn't change how he felt about me. Total bullshit.

Wow what a damn prick. Good for you, that he's your ex now.
memeology
New to the forum

Postby aaaxx » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:33 pm

I've only told 4 of my partners about it (and usually after a few months together), but they've all been really supportive and willing to try to accommodate me. For those of you on the fence I would encourage you to try letting your partner know
aaaxx
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:27 am

aaaxx wrote:I've only told 4 of my partners about it (and usually after a few months together), but they've all been really supportive and willing to try to accommodate me. For those of you on the fence I would encourage you to try letting your partner know

This.

I've had a fair few partners who were already voraphiles/tried and liked etc. It really comes down to the other person and how they are when it comes to having an imagination. It's not something easy to explain and can make you feel terrified of it. But what's far worse is letting them know and not explaining it properly.

Exfiance tried to understand it when told her, stupid me didn't think she would try to look it up on what to do. Stupid way to lose someone you saw as a soul mate and a 4 year engagement. One of the first things that popped up on google was some jackasses picture of some pony wearing a nazi uniform and shitting post vore. She'd been happy with vore up to that point and couldn't get the image out of head.

If you guys tell a partner, make sure you explain every voraphile is different and what you like about it or you'll let Rule 34 fuck it up. Telling partners although terrifying, if you are both really in love then they tend to over look it, try it out, try find more about it etc. Try find the right partner, or be content with anyone.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NotTadpole » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:12 am

I got lucky. My girlfriend was not only fully accepting of my vore fetish when I told her about it, I actually wound up getting her into it too, and she regularly teases me that she'll shrink me and swallow me and keep me inside her belly forever, which always makes me blush really hard. ^-^;

Though, I admit I had been dealt a good hand in my case, because she's a super open-minded person in general and is generally kinky and lewd herself, and she cares way too much about me to dump me over a simple fetish, so I had nothing to be afraid of in my situation. I don't doubt it's a much scarier experience coming out about having this fetish if one's partner isn't as open-minded and accepting, unfortunately.
Daichi777 wrote:If you guys tell a partner, make sure you explain every voraphile is different and what you like about it or you'll let Rule 34 fuck it up. Telling partners although terrifying, if you are both really in love then they tend to over look it, try it out, try find more about it etc. Try find the right partner, or be content with anyone.

This. My partner was actually put off by it at first, because she's only ever seen fatal vore before and it really isn't her thing at all. But then I explained I'm way more into non-fatal vore and that willing, harmless romantic vore is a thing, and after detailing my deepest desires when it comes to willing nonfatal, she came to realize she actually really loved it too.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Werste » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:51 pm

BusinessAsUsual wrote:The only problem comes in when they don't play a prey role.

I wuold love that nevertless, I my case it wuold be a problem if my so wasn't a pred. But you know, having someone squirm between your arms as you whisper "I'll eat you" as no price. And i'll actually have some fun.
I usually keep separated the "vanilla sex" and the "vore scenario". What does it means: I'm satisfied by both, I would not keep it a secret if the type of relation allows it, and if the one dislikes the fetish a lot we can of course discuss that and find common ground. But be with someone who doesn't know is preferred than someone who knows but find it gross.

Of course i will be super happy to have both at the same time.
Last edited by Werste on Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Werste
Been posting for a bit

Postby Canzo » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:32 pm

I used to be pretty anxious about telling girlfriends I was into it. The first couple of reveals were damn near heart-attack-inducing. But actually once they understood what I was into they were pretty cool about it. Several of my partners were willing to do stuff that played into my kinks in the bedroom, but I never pressed anyone to do anything they weren't comfortable with. One girl did a bit of licking and that was it, while another would verbally tease me, grab my hands or my head and press them into her belly while she pushed it out. It's all great, but honestly not too high on the relationship priorities list.

Would I love to have a gf who's into being a pred and getting stuffed with prey? Sure. It's a fantasy of mine. But it's just a fantasy. Girls like that are pretty rare, and girls like that who I'd be attracted to/live near are probably even rarer. Then factor in the likelihood of them being into me and our being compatible in all the non-sexual aspects. All that considered, chances of finding a fulfilling romantic relationship on the basis of our kink is pretty fuckin close to zero. I don't think it's a healthy expectation to have either.

That said, I totally encourage people to share with their partners. So long as you trust them and they're mature and understanding, the worst that can happen is they're not into it and don't want to get involved. And if you don't trust them, and they're not mature or understanding, you can do better.
Canzo
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:37 pm

AshLovehart wrote:I'm curious to know how many people want/have a boyfriend/girlfriend who is into vore just as much as you are?
Do you want/have a pred bf/gf? or a prey bf/gf?

Did you meet because of vore? Or did you meet IRL and ended up finding you both enjoy it??

Me, as a gay guy, would love more than anything to meet a guy who shares my interests and is a pred, or a guy I could get into vore and 'corrupt' into the pred of my dreams lol

I'm just very curious about this, because it is something I very much wish I could have myself.

Honestly, I have this fetish to thank for me meeting my boyfriend. He and I met by doing RPs over on DA and on here, but then years went on. We started getting to know each other more and more, we've video chatted, to put it simply, he and I love each other and I doubt I would have ever met him if it wasn't for this fetish.
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:40 pm

PigeonsFedora wrote:Idk, my ex said I was disgusting and essentially called me a cannibal when I told him I was into vore (even when I tried explaining why I was into vore and that it's really not cannibalism, plus I don't have any want/desire to eat people irl or be eaten). And this was after a 2-year relationship AND we were living together, so you never know. But the whole thing with my ex started because he thought I was keeping secrets from him and convinced me that I could tell him anything, about any kink/fetish, and it wouldn't change how he felt about me. Total bullshit. I was so anxious that he would tell people about it after we broke up and I'm so grateful he didn't, but it kind of just turned me off on the whole idea of telling people about being interested in vore.

If I find a partner who is into vore as well and very open about it, great! If I don't, it doesn't really matter, I just don't feel comfortable letting potential partners in irl about vore.

if THAT'S how he reacted after being with you for 2 years, you clearly deserve better.
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WankersCramp » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:35 pm

Imagine just finding a partner? Am I right? Eh? Eh?
"You may fascinate a woman by giving her a piece of cheese."
WankersCramp
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:14 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby inkiighost » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:27 pm

I've only ever told two partners about my leanings and neither one of them were very receptive. I have no issue hiding my kink from my partners, but there always comes a point at which they ask me what I'm "really into". I've tried testing the waters out a few times, but most of my exes were definitely not going to be into it, which was a bit sad for me.
I think it's would be a dream come true to find a partner who was also into vore, regardless of whether or not they were pred or prey. It would be nice to be able to fully be myself around a romantic partner without fear of being rejected for what I like.
inkiighost
New to the forum

Postby Jayezox » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:08 am

Borealis wrote:There's also the fact that if someone does break up with you and they then go on to air the dirty laundry that is your preferences in the bedroom or fantasy, then that's an extremely immature and shitty thing for them to do, to the extent that I would not imagine it happens very often with real people and in real relationships. Especially stuff like this which is unconventional and rather wacky, but ultimately harmless.

If it makes you feel better, I think it's so unlikely that an ex-partner would do this to someone that it's an extremely minimal risk.

It depends on where you live. I live near the east coast where adults are gossiping drama queens. At least, that's the way it is at work which is why I refused to ask two girls out. Everyone knows when someone farts there so if someone texted all my biggest secrets to the wrong person, it would spread around and I would have a meltdown when I hear about it. The last thing I need is to hear about my own fetish at work on a regular basis.

Daichi777 wrote:
aaaxx wrote:I've only told 4 of my partners about it (and usually after a few months together), but they've all been really supportive and willing to try to accommodate me. For those of you on the fence I would encourage you to try letting your partner know

This.

I've had a fair few partners who were already voraphiles/tried and liked etc. It really comes down to the other person and how they are when it comes to having an imagination. It's not something easy to explain and can make you feel terrified of it. But what's far worse is letting them know and not explaining it properly.

Exfiance tried to understand it when told her, stupid me didn't think she would try to look it up on what to do. Stupid way to lose someone you saw as a soul mate and a 4 year engagement. One of the first things that popped up on google was some jackasses picture of some pony wearing a nazi uniform and shitting post vore. She'd been happy with vore up to that point and couldn't get the image out of head.

If you guys tell a partner, make sure you explain every voraphile is different and what you like about it or you'll let Rule 34 fuck it up. Telling partners although terrifying, if you are both really in love then they tend to over look it, try it out, try find more about it etc. Try find the right partner, or be content with anyone.

I'm prepared to do that for vore and the other elephant in the room that I don't feel like explaining here. No way am I going to let the internet associate me with some post vore scat, loli, etc. Before I even reveal it, I'll make a disclaimer that it's all fantasy and has nothing to do with real life along with the disclaimer that 90% of the vore images she will see on google images do not satisfy my tastes.
Jayezox
---

Postby Starduster » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:48 am

I definitely do want a BF into vorez like me, but I also have a lot of niche vore tastes even among the vore community, like vacuum vore/dust digestion or gas disposal. I would love a dom boyfriend to eat or transform my girly ass but I dunno how to find one without being weird about it or creepy.
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:21 am

Honestly i seriously wouldn't care if someone i knew (friend or something) was into a kink cuz it's not harmful unless it's illegal ore morally wrong (pedophila or lolicon)

Asked some friends what would their reaction be if they foudn out about someone they know who draws stuff like this (i was asking for myself without hinting at it) and all of them said they wouldn't care as long as they dont keep talking about it etc

So if i had a gf who was into or got into vore i wouldn't talk about it a lot or at all cuz it's not something i see worthy of talking and discussing a lot unless we want to
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Postby wynonna » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:29 pm

I agree with those who said a fetish isn't something to build a relationship on, but I also believe if it happens to be a common interest it would make life easier.
wynonna
Participator

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:40 am

wynonna wrote:I agree with those who said a fetish isn't something to build a relationship on, but I also believe if it happens to be a common interest it would make life easier.

Yeah exactly, if your relationship is built on a Fetish then it's gonna fall hard
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion